Sign in to follow this  
Flakeleey

Fire

so if i remember hearing there sometimes there could be fires and i was wondering if there will be a fire alarm just incase cause i think that will come in handy sometimes

On 15.2.2017 at 3:21 AM, Odiggitydog said:

so if i remember hearing there sometimes there could be fires and i was wondering if there will be a fire alarm just incase cause i think that will come in handy sometimes

i thought it's not that the sims kind of fire but instead decorative fire to give firebrigade some work.

On 15/02/2017 at 2:21 AM, Odiggitydog said:

No house/ building fires. All fires are randomly generated too.

10 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No house/ building fires. All fires are randomly generated too.

Wait, are car fires also randomly generated, or can it happen from a crash? Also, will fire spread realistically and turn the stuff that is burning to black?

1 hour ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Wait, are car fires also randomly generated, or can it happen from a crash? Also, will fire spread realistically and turn the stuff that is burning to black?

Car fires wouldn't be randomly generated. I Don't Know even if there will be car fires, but likely if the car has it's own problems and is not maintained then there could be a car fire but I have no clue on that stuff as cars will be mentioned more, closer to the 3rd module.

I guess the fires will only spread a certain distance and also actually thinking about it I could be wrong about no building fires but I highly doubt there will be.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2017 at 7:18 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I guess the fires will only spread a certain distance and also actually thinking about it I could be wrong about no building fires but I highly doubt there will be.

I know I'm probably being a butt, but that just seems dumb. The majority of fires that firefighters put out are apartment/house related. The same goes for the ability to not break into players homes. I know it's a good decision for the players who want to be safe, but it takes some realism out of the aspect of game that you're making. Please don't make Identity houses like GTA houses, where any a-hole can run into their home and be safe from any players they may have pissed off.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AlphaWolf13 said:

I know I'm probably being a butt, but that just seems dumb. The majority of fires that firefighters put out are apartment/house related. The same goes for the ability to not break into players homes. I know it's a good decision for the players who want to be safe, but it takes some realism out of the aspect of game that you're making. Please don't make Identity houses like GTA houses, where any a-hole can run into their home and be safe from any players they may have pissed off.

I am not making any game, I am just saying what I know..... I am no dev for this game. The houses are semi-instanced, you cannot enter if wanted by the police either, you cannot break into peoples homes.