Sign in to follow this  
Miracle

Hello Identity - This is Me.

Hi to everybody who cares to read my little introduction ^_^

First of all I would like to say that this game looks promising thus far and impressed me enough to donate for the VIP package. @Paratus and @Motown both seem very genuine, determined and passionate to make this game a success so the choice was an easy one to make. I wish you both the utmost success.

And now onto the introduction.

I am 27 years old living in the beautiful province of British Columbia. Vancouver to be exact. And well... honestly I'm surprised that you are still reading this. In fact I'm urged to ask you an important question you should ponder... WHY? Besides, there is not anything else to know about me so... Goodbye. Sayonara. Adios.

Still continuing to read I see... There is honestly nothing else. You should spend your time elsewhere, more productively.

Unless... unless... unless you want to know the fact that I'm currently awake when I shouldn't be since I have 4 hours till my shift at the hospital starts and I have not slept since waking up 20 hours ago. That probably explains this extremely disturbing introduction I'm currently attempting but sadly failing miserably at typing. Lacking clear direction and focus... that's something I don't want in Identity. No... I want to actually achieve something in this game. Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty good at video games. However, it seems in my current mindset it's apparent that I need a miracle... a miracle?... a... Miracle.

Hello again!

Still not working. This is getting a little longer than I had anticipated and yet you know nothing about me. At least nothing positive. It is actually hopeless... I really need to sleep. I REALLY need to sleep... I REALLY NEED TO SLEEP.

That's it. I've convinced myself. I guess that ability is considered a positive? please?

Goodnight.

Miracle ^_^

sorry if I hurt your head.

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 3

Welcome to the Community, Miracle.  You were right I probably could've spent my time elsewhere doing something productive. . .  but I read it anyway. . . don't ask why, seemed like the thing to do. . .

I enjoyed this introduction very much, I also stayed for all of it. So yes, welcome and I hope to see you in game later. I also hope you have a good shift at work today.

Hehe @Saint6 the "why?" component was just rhetorical ^_^ The great question favored by children and geniuses alike!

@facade Thank you good sir. I am currently here and surviving, albeit barely :D

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

@JamesLuck01 Hi bud. I've noticed that you type the same generic message in everyones introduction with slight deviation on occasions. It would be a more valuable post if you took content from the actual post I made and devised a reply that actually holds some unique value ^_^ It would show class and respect and also brings quality to this specific area of the forum.

As of now I am not enticed to reply to your questions even though I am an avid sociophile. Something to think about ;)

Edited by Miracle
#typingonphonetoohard

5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

@JamesLuck01 Hi bud. I've noticed that you type the same generic message in everyones introduction with slight deviation on occasions. It would be a more valuable post if you took content from the actual post I made and devised a reply that actually holds some unique value ^_^ It would show class and respect and also brings quality to this specific area of the forum.

As of now I am not entinced to reply to your questions even though I am an avid sociophile. Something to think about ;)

Yes, I do however use the same or similar/ slight alterations in the introduction replies, however I actually do take the time to read every post but do prioritise more with the questions in other areas and being useful elsewhere. I am aware that it is nicer to change and make the welcome messages on the introduction posts more unique but I more or less will edit after I post. I spend more time reading over the whole forum than taking my time on the introduction area which is not as respectful as it could be, but I know I am helping people with answering questions all the time, even when I am in the middle of something elsewhere (TV programmes) or just playing games, I stop to answer things as quick as possible.

(PS: I would have liked your posts but hit the 10 like limit per day.)

In the long run I will try make my effort more with the replies to the introductions but as now your aware what I pay more attention to and well I ask the same questions for all introductions because then I know more about them in that sense as to ask random question to different people.

Also I used to give a simple little welcome when I didn't post a lot/ help people all the time here.