Mentality

Radio Stations

I happen to be a DJ for a music stream. They are ambitious and are looking for more DJs. If interested hit me up in my box. We play all kinds of music.

But that's not the question. The question is, now that we know we can create and stream radio stations through Identity, what kind of radio stations would you all create?

• Like 2

I love me some oldies like Dion, The Ink Spots, and Billie Holiday! If I were to have a radio station, I would definitely play music that featured classical instruments and musicians like that! What kind of music would you play? ^_^                     

• Like 1

I'd make classic Rock n' Roll station like Ozzy's Boneyard or something that blares classic rock 24/7.

Edited by AlphaWolf13

I'll be co-hosting a radio show/station! Outlaw 44.3. Classic rock, indie and whatever the youth does not like these days!

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 1

Classic rock like

19 hours ago, Herzog said:

Classic rock: Rollin stones, the who, the clash, iron maiden

No, classic rock like Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Guns n' Roses, AC/DC, Twisted Sister, etc. Yes to Iron Maiden though.

• Like 1

i have good experience  been a DJ , i have been doing for 20 years on line ;) a know all my music ... and i can mix we bit .. and am really good at making graphics images in DJ stuff for on line Dj's for when they are on air time ;) 

17 minutes ago, AlphaWolf13 said:

Classic rock like

No, classic rock like Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Guns n' Roses, AC/DC, Twisted Sister, etc. Yes to Iron Maiden though.

GnR isn't classic rock

27 minutes ago, AlphaWolf13 said:

Eh. I'd play it anyways

You may find solace in The Outlaw then. Playing music from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. You may find something you like yet

@AlphaWolf13 The Outlaw is all about the flip side of the radio stations. So if your looking for songs like sweet child of mine you most likely wont be hearing it, although we'll play it for requests.

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

K.Y.R.P. RADIO Music from the 70s til now (no heavy metal)I currently do private radio for some RP servers and whom ever wants to listen in and out game So this could be my part time job.

I would probably start a talk show that talks with normal citizens of the island and ask them questions about current events and how they feel about it.

Edited by Cryogenix3
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Akashaheart said:

K.Y.R.P. RADIO Music from the 70s til now (no heavy metal)I currently do private radio for some RP servers and whom ever wants to listen in and out game So this could be my part time job.

No Heavy Metal? No A7X, Metallica, GWAR, Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Twisted Sister, Korn, Motley Crüe, Mastadon, Dio, Anthrax, System of a Down, Tool? Why exclude so many amazing bands?

4 minutes ago, Arky said:

No Heavy Metal? No A7X, Metallica, GWAR, Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Twisted Sister, Korn, Motley Crüe, Mastadon, Dio, Anthrax, System of a Down, Tool? Why exclude so many amazing bands?

Well for one i only listen to a few of those artist and from those few only a few songs just a personal choice shuga plus only time i might listen to it is if i was playing something like Cool Boarders yep thats old and i still play it. I have to be in a mood for it

4 minutes ago, Akashaheart said:

Well for one i only listen to a few of those artist and from those few only a few songs just a personal choice shuga plus only time i might listen to it is if i was playing something like Cool Boarders yep thats old and i still play it. I have to be in a mood for it

So you run a radio station.. to play music that you like? Why not play music people wanna hear? Within reason obviously.

So you run a radio station.. to play music that you like? Why not play music people wanna hear? Within reason obviously.

It is within reason they can request what ever song they want just not heavy metal .

8 minutes ago, Akashaheart said:

It is within reason they can request what ever song they want just not heavy metal .

You do realize that would cut a huge demographic of listeners. A lot of people love metal.

You do realize that would cut a huge demographic of listeners. A lot of people love metal.

II Understand and that is what other stations are for and it really is not any different then a regular radio station one station plays r&b another plays mixed..another country..etc