FuqFace

NPC Prison Guards for added challenge when escaping

I believe since no players will be guarding the prisoners NPCs should guard and patrol the prison so players can't just break out instantly and go kill more people or commit more crimes add npc guards which can somehow stop the player from succeeding in escaping when caught making suspicious activity, maybe you go to solitary confinement.

There will be no NPCs in the game its all players but i think if you want to escape the alarm will sound and police in the identity world will hear the dispatch and need to go to the prison. Idk if this is right but i think so.

4 hours ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

There will be no NPCs in the game its all players but i think if you want to escape the alarm will sound and police in the identity world will hear the dispatch and need to go to the prison. Idk if this is right but i think so.

There are no guards at all for the prisons, but it won't be that easy to get out as like you said a alarm would go off and then s.w.a.t. and police would swarm the place.

I believe that it was said in a video on YouTube that there will be very limited npc's in certain roles, but i could be mistaken. I think it would be fun being a guard at a prison,  for actual cops to have to come deal with jail or prison issues, would be alot of hassle. I think a C/O job could be fun, if it was done right, especially since some of the jail and prison guards get paint ball guns to pelt rowdy inmates. Lol

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Spelling and grammar correction

1 hour ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Eu acredito que foi dito em um vídeo no YouTube que haverá npc muito limitado em certos papéis, mas eu poderia estar enganado. Eu acho que seria divertido ser um guarda em uma prisão, para policiais reais ter que vir lidar com prisão ou questões de prisão, seria um monte de aborrecimento. Eu acho que um trabalho C / O poderia ser divertido, se foi feito direito, especialmente porque alguns dos guardas da prisão e da prisão obter pistolas de paint ball para pelted reclusos turbulento. Ri muito

I agree with you they had to put options of choices for you to be a prison guard or the guard to be the NPCs would be cool if you had NPCs police gangsters and doctors and politicians in all careers to be able to help the players for example if a doctor who is Player not being able to arrive in time to rescue will have a NPC next to the player on his way

19 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Não há guardas para as prisões, mas não será tão fácil de sair como você disse que um alarme iria desligar e, em seguida, swat e polícia iria enxame o lugar.

We need NPCs in the game to do the tasks for help players for example police NPCs medical NPCs put NPCs to support players for example if the police have needed police reinforcements call the police NPCs and the gangster guys have the option to recruit NPCs To be safe in The cocaine factory NPCs can be useful in several things in this game

5 hours ago, Thiago said:

We need NPCs in the game to do the tasks for help players for example police NPCs medical NPCs put NPCs to support players for example if the police have needed police reinforcements call the police NPCs and the gangster guys have the option to recruit NPCs To be safe in The cocaine factory NPCs can be useful in several things in this game

There is only going to be limited NPC's, None will protect your warehouse or anyone's. Having too many NPC's won't be immersive and that is why they are filling the boring jobs and jobs which would not work being controlled by players. 

The jobs that would not work being played by players; The front desk of each government job (This is where you apply). Also the drug dealer npc(s) and the Black Market Dealer.

On 2/14/2017 at 2:24 AM, FuqFace said:

I believe since no players will be guarding the prisoners NPCs should guard and patrol the prison so players can't just break out instantly and go kill more people or commit more crimes add npc guards which can somehow stop the player from succeeding in escaping when caught making suspicious activity, maybe you go to solitary confinement.

I think it would be cool if there were some NPC guards who you could bribe and get contraband from. A dirty guard. This would also be cool if you could become a dirty cop within the world.

16 minutes ago, Joshua_Else said:

I think it would be cool if there were some NPC guards who you could bribe and get contraband from. A dirty guard. This would also be cool if you could become a dirty cop within the world.

Private servers may allow corruption but not on official servers. Also The devs don't want any guards for prisons because then it don't feel like they can't have fun while doing time. e.g. being watched all the time and also you can get contraband but you have to make the stuff I expect or find it atleast.

12 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Private servers may allow corruption but not on official servers. Also The devs don't want any guards for prisons because then it don't feel like they can't have fun while doing time. e.g. being watched all the time and also you can get contraband but you have to make the stuff I expect or find it atleast.

oh ok sounds fun still