I am curious, I know I have heard that police officers will be able to get things like stun gun. Will there be other kinds of Non-lethal weapons available? For everyone? Not just police, but citizens as well. If I were to live a life and I knew that there are dangerous people all around me... and I don't want to kill someone. Could I obtain a non-lethal weapon such as a stun-gun/tazer/pepper spray/ or rubber bullets for a fire arm? Something to distract the suspect long enough to get away or call for the police? I would love to see things like this in the game.

9 hours ago, minipie172 said:

I am curious, I know I have heard that police officers will be able to get things like stun gun. Will there be other kinds of Non-lethal weapons available? For everyone? Not just police, but citizens as well. If I were to live a life and I knew that there are dangerous people all around me... and I don't want to kill someone. Could I obtain a non-lethal weapon such as a stun-gun/tazer/pepper spray/ or rubber bullets for a fire arm? Something to distract the suspect long enough to get away or call for the police? I would love to see things like this in the game.

Should def be a pepper spray that lasts 6 seconds.

Just enough time to spray and run, but cops would need protection for that as id use it against them xD

I would want to be able to use this against anyone. So that I can feel... Protected without illegally doing something. Also do you think there will be a knock out feature?

27 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

Thanks vix! Just as long as everyone can get it and not just police. :)

I assume if civs can get it, it wont be super easy to obtain all of those. A ciivilian shouldnt be able to just buy all of those weapons

26 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

I assume if civs can get it, it wont be super easy to obtain all of those. A ciivilian shouldnt be able to just buy all of those weapons

I think if civilians will be able to get non-lethal weapons rather easily and for a moderate price the items wouldn't be as effective as what police or criminals have.

I think civs should be able to buy tasers as it's possible in some country's for citizens to buy them

4 minutes ago, jcdock said:

I think civs should be able to buy tasers as it's possible in some country's for citizens to buy them

Yeah you can buy tazers in my country if they're not deadly, but you can't buy guns if you're not licensed and I guess it's hard to get a license as a very small percentage of people in Poland do have guns.  

1 minute ago, Vix said:

Yeah you can buy tazers in my country if they're not deadly, but you can't buy guns if you're not licensed and I guess it's hard to get a license as a very small percentage of people in Poland do have guns.  

I think that's a great model to use because if they are going for a in-depth feel for the game then not everyone should have a gun like on Arma 3

2 hours ago, jcdock said:

Merica!

Dude!

2 hours ago, Vix said:

In America, people walk into convience stores with a glock on their hip. At least once a day, twice if one of them is a regular.

Regulations are twenty one, you can buy a pistols with a license, and 18 a rifle 18th a gun permit.

18 for non lethals to.

21 for all intoxicants, except cigarettes and vapor cigarettes.

Edited by NutterButter

But hey, anyone can walk into a dispensary and buy up to a ounce of weed every... Week i think? (wish theyd do that with alcohol)i don't know exactly how long you gotta wait because I'm only 19.

Edited by NutterButter

In New Zealand, open carrying guns is illegal. You can purchase gun licenses for hunting only. Not to use as a weapon for self-defence. Your weapon must be locked in its own cupboard.

The legal age for purchasing and consuming alcohol, smoking and such is 18.

24 minutes ago, Sicario said:

In New Zealand, open carrying guns is illegal. You can purchase gun licenses for hunting only. Not to use as a weapon for self-defence. Your weapon must be locked in its own cupboard.

The legal age for purchasing and consuming alcohol, smoking and such is 18.

You guys have a peaceful life, I bet if enjoy new Zealand- as merica is rather fucked up, I think meth just ruined the west coast- as hwy 98 is a transport highway- or was.

But regardless, Washington, Oregon and north California are great places to get meth, super easy, and it's only 5 bucks for some battery, draino, and a few other things- because their supplies manifest so Damn much that it's easy to sell a lot for cheap.

It's disgusting stuff really.

Makes your dad and mom not very good parents when they've been using, and the aftermath- let's just say that I rarely talk to my dad and haven't talked to my mom in almost a year I think..

Just... Just stay away from the land of the free- as I wanna buy liquor right now. And you can, and I can't. Even if we're both 18. 

Gosh, I hate America.

Get a gun at 18, and with the right happenings(like my grandpa being shot) you can have a carry permit at 18 too.

The only thing proven about guns, is that a burglar is more scared of a owner having a gun, than the police catching him.

And we've also discovered that people use any gun the can find to commit suicide when they're sad and drunk. 

Ugh.. 

Life.

I hope I can alcohol poison my character..

If guns were so great, why is there still so much crime, still wars, etc? Guns haven't helped or stopped anything.

They just add extra help to hate, disagreement and ignorance 

• Like 1

@NutterButter - Totally agree with your last comment there. Anyway, sorry to the thread creator for going off-topic... back to non-lethals! 

Edited by Sicario
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, jcdock said:

Sure its possible in some countries(and illegall in some), but the question is if it will be balanced, because gameplay ballance is more important. Immaging having all civs run around with tazers and taze everyone for the lols

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Sure its possible in some countries(and illegall in some), but the question is if it will be balanced, because gameplay ballance is more important. Immaging having all civs run around with tazers and taze everyone for the lols

Very true, maybe make them cost a bit of cash to at least limit the supply. I think it's important that people have a way to defend themselves