Note: this page is subject to change, this includes company logos, ideas and names. Refer to this page as a draft of business ideas
= Essentially this page is just stake holder =

58a0f3c249acb_ModsmouthLogo8.2-Medium.pn

= MODSMOUTH RETAIL GROUP =

Established in by the Rendon family in Chicago, Illinois in 1971, Modsmouth prides itself in it's 40 year old traditions and reputation. Modsmouth has remained loyal to it's founding idea of providing affordable clothing and music to both male and female customers. In 1985 the first furniture crafters 'Byzantium Emporium' was founded, creating and selling custom and pre-owned furniture, decor and homewares. This is when Modmouth Retail Group was formed

Over the past 45 years Modsmouth has expanded across the states with over 16 stores nationwide. This includes both a small Modsmouth Apparel Outlet and a Byzantium Emporium workshop located on <Identity Island Name>.

The modern Modsmouth Outlets primarily sell modern takes on retro apparel stylised on fashions from the 60s through to the 90s, however it also sells a small selection of modern clothes. Apparel includes T-shirts, shoes, jackets/ coats, dresses, pants, shirts, jewellery, skirts, bags and accessories.
Modsmouth also sells a wide selection of CDs and records, and even has an inventory of turntables and stereos for sale.
Conceptual design of store:
mens-stores-42.jpg.ec38905eb0a64901e957e
Source; http://cleida.com/album/mens-clothing-store.html

Byzantium Emporium prides itself on producing high quality affordable furniture. For a fee we will produce custom furniture to customer's specifications.
We also trade quality second hand furniture. Homewares and home decor is also sold here
Conceptual design of store and workshop:
1437403414-amsterdam-gallery-anno2.jpg.c
Source: http://www.amsterdam.info/design-stores/

= This page will be updated over time, and is currently a draft and compilation of business ideas =
- Please note that no job positions are available at this time, nor are we currently looking for any partnerships with other companies -

Names and ideas presented here are conceptual and subject to change and alteration, eg Byzantium Emporium may change to Byzantine Homewares
'The Byzantine' - a cafe / bar may also be implemented at a later date

Edited by DoctorFosterGloster
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

Note: this page is subject to change, this includes company logos, ideas and names. Refer to this page as a draft of business ideas
= Essentially this page is just stake holder =

58a0f3c249acb_ModsmouthLogo8.2-Medium.pn

= MODSMOUTH RETAIL GROUP =

Established in Chicago, Illinois in 1971, Modsmouth prides itself on it's 40 year old traditions and reputation. Modsmouth has remained loyal to it's founding idea of providing affordable clothing and music to both male and female customers. In 1985 the first furniture crafters 'Byzantium Emporium' was founded, creating and selling custom and pre-owned furniture, decor and homewares. This is when Modmouth Retail Group was formed

Over the past 45 years Modsmouth has expanded across the states with over 15 stores nationwide. This includes both a small Modsmouth Apparel Outlet and a Byzantium Emporium workshop located on <Identity Island Name>.

The modern Modsmouth Outlets primarily sell modern takes on retro apparel stylised on fashions from the 60s through to the 90s, however it also sells a small selection of modern clothes. Apparel includes T-shirts, shoes, jackets/ coats, dresses, pants, shirts, jewellery, skirts, bags and accessories.
Modsmouth also sells a wide selection of CDs and records, and even has an inventory of turntables and stereos for sale.
Conceptual design of store:
mens-stores-42.jpg.ec38905eb0a64901e957e
Source; http://cleida.com/album/mens-clothing-store.html

Byzantium Emporium prides itself on producing high quality affordable furniture. For a fee we will produce custom furniture to customer's specifications.
We also trade quality second hand furniture. Homewares and home decor is also sold here
Conceptual design of store and workshop:
1437403414-amsterdam-gallery-anno2.jpg.c
Source: http://www.amsterdam.info/design-stores/

= This page will be updated over time, and is currently a draft and complication of business ideas =
- Please note that no job positions are available at this time, nor are we currently looking for any partnerships with other companies -

Names and ideas presented here are conceptual and subject to change and alteration, eg Byzantium Emporium may change to Byzantine Homewares
'The Byzantine' - a cafe / bar may also be implemented at a later date

Sweet, gonna have to get some grungey clothes from here

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Arky said:

PM me. I wanna talk to you about some business 

I'll have to get back to you once I've finalised my ideas. We're no where near ready to do business I'm afraid haha

17 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

I'll have to get back to you once I've finalised my ideas. We're no where near ready to do business I'm afraid haha

Well when you have things finalized tell me. We can discuss it then

• Like 1