Scootifer

Cool Clutter and Useful Daily Items

Hello,

To prep myself for this game I've been playing some GTA V. In GTA there is pent houses for companies (I'm sure you've seen these). I propose having the option to clutter your house/apartment/office just like the GTA V penthouses are cluttered. Drugs and money everywhere! Also I propose cluttering gun shelves or racks with the guns that are in them. For the objects in your house I could see them being separate objects. Like units of cocaine (however you do them Kilograms, grams, pounds, doesn't matter) are in a brick or baggie that you can place on a counter. This could possibly add some lag, so baggies probably shouldn't be made, but a brick or stack of bricks could probably be done (Same with a stack of money). As for the Items. I suggest a scale (for measuring), a tray that you can put drugs on (could be used rather than bricks Just give them an inventory and have them display a little model of what is currently on it), next is a money counter. The money counter is obviously not as useful, but it would be a cool animation and fun little addition to the game if there is a business meeting in a penthouse to see  the money counter going.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.