Sign in to follow this  
Prussian_V

Will Real Life Money Be Required to Access Main Features ?

Question

Hello, the reason I've come here to ask this is because me and a small party of friends have been traveling from many different mmo's trying to find a new game to really sink our teeth into but the biggest issue we've had is having to spend A LOT of money just to get access to half of the games features after paying for the game itself. 

Example: we've purchased a game for £25/$30 which allows us access to create our characters and play BUT if we want a house or maybe a car/mount we'd often end up having to pay ANOTHER £25/$30 just for that. 

We don't mind paying for the game itself after all developers have to earn money and we all don't mind putting money towards that and we are no strangers to hard work so things such as grinding are completely fine so long as theres no pay to with issues.

Anyway what we want to know is...

1). The houses we can buy within the game could we earn the money within the game OR do we have to place real life money towards it ?

2). Things such as vehicles, clothing, decorations ect ect can we also purchase it through hard work in the game OR do we have to put real life money towards it ? 

3). For us to climb up in rank (if there is a ranking system in the game) do we have to put real life money towards that as well ?

NOTE: I know this will come off as ungrateful so I do apologize in advance, we've had some real nasty luck with up coming mmo's lately and the biggest issues are either having to put large amounts of money towards them just to get anywhere or "pay to win" issues. We are really interested in this game because it really appeals to our role playing BUT we just don't feel right purchasing a "passport" without knowing the following questions above so I hope you can understand where we are coming from here. 

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Prussian_V said:

1). The houses we can buy within the game could we earn the money within the game OR do we have to place real life money towards it ?

2). Things such as vehicles, clothing, decorations ect ect can we also purchase it through hard work in the game OR do we have to put real life money towards it ? 

3). For us to climb up in rank (if there is a ranking system in the game) do we have to put real life money towards that as well ?

1. You have to earn money in-game to buy it. (However an apartment can maybe be bought on the in-game store with real money but not houses as apartments are unlimited and houses are limited.

2. You have to earn money in-game to get them but unique stuff will be sold with real money. Only cosmetics can be bought with real money, no pay 2 win.

3. No Pay 2 Win! Must be earnt in-game.

Hope I have helped, but if you need more clarification @HairyGrenade will do that.

Kind Regards,

James.

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply James, yes this has really helped and now knowing that myself and a lot of our members will be purchasing the game this weekend so thanks again for clarifying its really appreciated. 

• Like 1