So, I really hope that the developers made sure to detail under Our players feet and not just above.

I am playing skyrim and I'm looking a foot for whatever reason, it just randomly caught my attention- and with more time I realised that the top of their feet look realistic but the developers didnt expect any players to see the bottom of a killed persons foot.

Where it is simply flat and yeah.. Just flat.. No definition or toes. But there is toes on the topside of their foot.

Just something I thought I'd add as even if it seems like a common thing, it's just like not detailing toilet paper. Its not a common view and I didn't think about it until I first hand seen the issue, as I truly wouldn't expect a game like skyrim to have a flaw like that since we can create a character with 650 different kind of features.

But hey, that kind of thing happens and I hope it doesn't happen in this game :o

Yeah, it's one of those things that can't be unseen and will bug you everytime you play the game for the rest of your life. o-o

2 minutes ago, JohnMacklin said:

yes please I love games that let us see our own feet :D

I'm talking realistic looking feet in a dead player. Not no foot fetishes.

Just kidding, I pop my girlfriend toes.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NutterButter said:

I'm talking realistic looking feet in a dead player. Not no foot fetishes.

Just kidding, I pop my girlfriend toes.

You have a foot fetish friend?

7 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

You have a foot fetish friend?

It's occasional, like smoking cigars- piping girlfriends toes- Christmas.. All the same time frame, I don't have a Christmas fetish and nor do I have a foot fetish. 

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

It's occasional, like smoking cigars- piping girlfriends toes- Christmas.. All the same time frame, I don't have a Christmas fetish and nor do I have a foot fetish. 

Lol I wonder what a christmas fetish would consist of

• Like 1

Candy cane dild....

Toys. And maybe a few elfs to help Santa here, and Mrs. Claus, to a rather blissful expectation to the usual "Christmas".

• Like 1