ThePro

Identity YouTube Videos!

I 100% agree here with @PowerGaming7. I'm not going to write a whole paragraph about it since he basically said everything I would've said. 

This isn't a competition between us YouTubers and I assume that power gaming is going about this the same way as I, where we are trying to get people to learn more about Identity and give it some exposure since the devs do not have the funds to market the game properly. Although it definitely grows our audience we are trying to grow the name and brand of Identity as well. The more people showcasing Identity, the more people will know about it's existence. A game like this truly needs to be well known in order to do well comparative to other games otherwise the game will just flop.

@JamesLuck01 I'm not sure what you mean by I blocked you on the forums but I haven't as I still see your messages and reply to them. I do appreciate your help with providing me with some of the answers even if you can't help me with all and that is understandable since you are not a dev or with the staff. I did NOT however block your comments on my YouTube channel, (I don't even know who or what made you think that I did), as the last person I had to block was about a year and a half ago but that's another story. I welcome all comments on my videos whether it is positive, questions, criticism, or even just straight up hate. I do understand that you may not like me as a YouTuber or even a person but hey I can't be liked by everybody right? I just want you to know that I have not blocked you on my YouTube comment section and you are free to comment whenever you'd like! (P.S. I know that i didn't state in the video that the map was concept art but I did however put it into the pinned comment when i released the video!)

Nonetheless thank you @ThePro for your support! And yes I will admit @PowerGaming7 definately knows more than me about the game as he has been following it far longer than I have so I would definitely recommend his videos as well as he has way more Identity videos than I (Which I'm hoping to change ;)) and is a great person as well and is a great source of information about the game!

Oh look I did end up writing a paragraph xD , that's all thanks for reading!

Edited by TheDynasty
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, TheDynasty said:

@JamesLuck01 I'm not sure what you mean by I blocked you on the forums but I haven't as I still see your messages and reply to them. I do appreciate your help with providing me with some of the answers even if you can't help me with all and that is understandable since you are not a dev or with the staff. I did NOT however block your comments on my YouTube channel, (I don't even know who or what made you think that I did), as the last person I had to block was about a year and a half ago but that's another story. I welcome all comments on my videos whether it is positive, questions, criticism, or even just straight up hate. I do understand that you may not like me as a YouTuber or even a person but hey I can't be liked by everybody right? I just want you to know that I have not blocked you on my YouTube comment section and you are free to comment whenever you'd like! (P.S. I know that i didn't state in the video that the map was concept art but I did however put it into the pinned comment when i released the video!)

Ok, I however don't know what was going on but earlier on that video it would not let me comment on the video and the message I read out to my friend (Who knows more about YT than me) told me the only explanation could be that you blocked me on the comments. However about that, I am sorry I accused you of that as it may have just been a problem on my end. Back to the part about me saying you blocked me on forum, I realised that I got that wrong after I saw your reply to my comment on your post and I removed that from the comment above. I don't think you or powergaming, neither can be better than eachother and are equally as good on YouTube. (I did however explain it above on the last comment of the first page, but I was editing and then saving as I went so you may have missed that).

But again; I sincerely apologise for accusing you of blocking me on YT comments and the forum!

Regards,

James.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Ok, I however don't know what was going on but earlier on that video it would not let me comment on the video and the message I read out to my friend (Who knows more about YT than me) told me the only explanation could be that you blocked me on the comments. However about that, I am sorry I accused you of that as it may have just been a problem on my end. Back to the part about me saying you blocked me on forum, I realised that I got that wrong after I saw your reply to my comment on your post and I removed that from the comment above. I don't think you or powergaming, neither can be better than eachother and are equally as good on YouTube. (I did however explain it above on the last comment of the first page, but I was editing and then saving as I went so you may have missed that).

If the error message was something such as "There was an error posting the message" or something similar, just so you know I end up getting that message sometimes when I try to comment on my own videos XD, I'd recommend signing out of your account then signing back in to try to comment again and that should fix it :) , like I said whether you want to post something positive, hateful, or even criticize me or something I said in the video you  are more than welcome to! I respect the fact that not everyone will see things the way I do so I don't get mad at that. I saw you answering comments on my video that you commented on helping out the others who didn't know as much about the game so thanks :D. That's definitely welcome on my channel as I don't have much time to respond to every single comment and I don't want people to feel bad if I don't get to them and I answered someone else so thanks for the help! And if I do ask @HairyGrenade for an answer instead of you @JamesLuck01 please don't take it personal as I am just trying to get the most confirmed info about the game so that's why I ask hairy since he has direct contact with the devs. However you do know much more than the majority of the people here and I'm sure the devs are thankful for you helping them as am i for you responding to some of my comments for me! Feel free to help out again if you ever want to it's greatly appreciated :D  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TheDynasty said:

If the error message was something such as "There was an error posting the message" or something similar, just so you know I end up getting that message sometimes when I try to comment on my own videos XD, I'd recommend signing out of your account then signing back in to try to comment again and that should fix it :) , like I said whether you want to post something positive, hateful, or even criticize me or something I said in the video you  are more than welcome to! I respect the fact that not everyone will see things the way I do so I don't get mad at that. I saw you answering comments on my video that you commented on helping out the others who didn't know as much about the game so thanks :D. That's definitely welcome on my channel as I don't have much time to respond to every single comment and I don't want people to feel bad if I don't get to them and I answered someone else so thanks for the help! And if I do ask @HairyGrenade for an answer instead of you @JamesLuck01 please don't take it personal as I am just trying to get the most confirmed info about the game so that's why I ask hairy since he has direct contact with the devs. However you do know much more than the majority of the people here and I'm sure the devs are thankful for you helping them as am i for you responding to some of my comments for me! Feel free to help out again if you ever want to it's greatly appreciated :D  

Ah, ok thank you for the tip to fix that error. Also I am not one to take things personally when on a forum as I do know a lot but I don't infact know as much as @HairyGrenade Which I generally ask for advice also from him to make sure I do give correct info, however I just answer with mentioning him if I am not so sure myself. My advice also to you is, even if you mention me for a answer, please mention hairygrenade too as it means he can answer with more detail if I only give a short answer.