ThePro

Identity YouTube Videos!

Hey guys so I was searching for YouTube videos on Identity (Which is what I usually do when I'm bored) and I was able to find power gaming obviously but I also saw this guy i haven't seen before named The Dynasty on there as well. He seems to know a lot about the game as well has anyone else heard of him? Here's his channel if you wanna see what im talking about: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheDynasty

Yeah I've watched his videos, other than the Q&A he done with the devs, all his videos are things we already know, or speculations. 

14 minutes ago, samrichardsonn said:

Yeah I've watched his videos, other than the Q&A he done with the devs, all his videos are things we already know, or speculations. 

I think your talking about power gaming, I meant that dynasty guy

6 minutes ago, ThePro said:

I think your talking about power gaming, I meant that dynasty guy

Ah, yeah I'm wrong about the Q&A thing. My bad 

50 minutes ago, ThePro said:

Hey guys so I was searching for YouTube videos on Identity (Which is what I usually do when I'm bored) and I was able to find power gaming obviously but I also saw this guy i haven't seen before named The Dynasty on there as well. He seems to know a lot about the game as well has anyone else heard of him? Here's his channel if you wanna see what im talking about: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheDynasty

I have seen his videos too, he posts on the forum too!

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah I seem to like him more than power gaming. Nothing against power but he talks kinda slow and it kinda makes me wanna fall asleep lol.... But I love what they are both doing for the game, they seem to be the only people who post a lot of info about this game

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThePro said:

Yeah I seem to like him more than power gaming. Nothing against power but he talks kinda slow and it kinda makes me wanna fall asleep lol.... But I love what they are both doing for the game, they seem to be the only people who post a lot of info about this game

I would but I don't have time to edit and I haven't ever edited my videos I have done so will have to get used to that. But I will stream when it comes out.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, samrichardsonn said:

Yeah it's good seeing any youtuber give the game video time. 

Yeah I think Dynasty will be my go to guy for the game

11 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I would but I don't have time to edit and I haven't ever edited my videos I have done so will have to get used to that. But I will stream when it comes out.

Why does streamers/youtubers seems to prefer being the server owner? a sense of "i play however i want?" :D

13 minutes ago, ST_Helios said:

Why does streamers/youtubers seems to prefer being the server owner? a sense of "i play however i want?" :D

Easy, if something doesn't go their way they can ban, suspend or torment the players in it. That's why Streamers and YouTubers are always hated in these types of games. They abuse their powers and make it unfun for a lot of people.

1 hour ago, Cornholio said:

Easy, if something doesn't go their way they can ban, suspend or torment the players in it. That's why Streamers and YouTubers are always hated in these types of games. They abuse their powers and make it unfun for a lot of people.

i know theses ppl are there but i think it's a minority otherwise the servers would get a bad reputation quite quickly no? i mean... it's stupid to do that, only childsish guys do (i hope)

You seem to be talking from experience

10 minutes ago, ST_Helios said:

i know theses ppl are there but i think it's a minority otherwise the servers would get a bad reputation quite quickly no? i mean... it's stupid to do that, only childsish guys do (i hope)

You seem to be talking from experience

Lots of research and video proof of it happening. Watch any trolling Gmod video. The admins fold under the fangirling pressure and let them do what they want. It gets ridiculous after a while. Santos is no better. That's why there should be a rule set in place for no abusing power and no promotion of YouTubers or streamers on public servers. Block out the problem 

5 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Lots of research and video proof of it happening. Watch any trolling Gmod video. The admins fold under the fangirling pressure and let them do what they want. It gets ridiculous after a while. Santos is no better. That's why there should be a rule set in place for no abusing power and no promotion of YouTubers or streamers on public servers. Block out the problem 

Well... personaly i already have my place in @JamesLuck01' server and i doubt he would do such a thing but i could be wrong

Anyway, as always, the quality of a server depends on it's staff and community, the first being largely influent on the second, bad staff often result in a bad server, i guess it'll be a trial and error for some players

about fanboys issues
i think the staff leaving viewers doing anything they want just because they are viewer aren't doing the job correctly, neutral jugement is supposed to be the priority when deciding bans or not but i see why this happen

i'm trying to see this from a logical point but stupidity is far from logical

12 hours ago, ST_Helios said:

That's why all members of my community will be treated fairly which includes the You Tubers. We will not allow them in with out going through our white-listing process and well if they break rules then they will get the same treatment as others. I personally don't care that a big You Tuber on my server is bringing players because if they bring players and break my rules, they will get the punishments they deserve. 

10 hours ago, ST_Helios said:

Well... personaly i already have my place in @JamesLuck01' server and i doubt he would do such a thing but i could be wrong

I personally only just started with YouTube and streaming, I in the past if I broke my own rules by accident; resulted me banning myself. I will only Record every so often as I don't have the best internet to do it all the time. Also, you gave a good point above which is another reason I won't abuse my powers; which is I don't want my servers to get a bad reputation.

Edit: Who cares if someone talks slow, it is about the content, and well he will block you if you have good inputs. You should go and watch powergaming7's videos.

Edited by JamesLuck01

17 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Aren't most of his video speculation?

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Aren't most of his video speculation?

Maybe, but I prefer Powergaming7 because he gives the facts. TheDynasty gives info but he don't tell people like the map he showed, he didn't say that was concept art and not the actual map. 

7 hours ago, ST_Helios said:

I feel that streamers/youtubers prefer to be the server owner to have control over the server its self.  Capable of setting up certain scenarios as they like.  Most RP servers have "server events," and would not be capable of having such events if they didn't have the power's they do.  Having experience with this, Admin abuse and Owner abuse. . .  well it's almost guaranteed.  Simply for the fact. . .  nobody wants to be embarrassed.  I'm not going to go to the extreme of saying that every server owner abuses their power, but the majority of them do.  And the only way to combat it, is to stay out of the BS, and don't play with Toxic people.  And even if the server owner doesn't abuse their power, there's always one. . .  I loved playing Life mod for Arma III, but the community became toxic, and repetitive.  Continuing to do the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. . .  Well that's just the definition of Insanity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Maybe, but I prefer Powergaming7 because he gives the facts. TheDynasty gives info but he don't tell people like the map he showed, he didn't say that was concept art and not the actual map. 

Can I do my interview through Discord?

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

That's why all members of my community will be treated fairly which includes the You Tubers. We will not allow them in with out going through our white-listing process and well if they break rules then they will get the same treatment as others. I personally don't care that a big You Tuber on my server is bringing players because if they bring players and break my rules, they will get the punishments they deserve. 

I personally only just started with YouTube and streaming, I in the past if I broke my own rules by accident; resulted me banning myself. I will only Record every so often as I don't have the best internet to do it all the time. Also, you gave a good point above which is another reason I won't abuse my powers; which is I don't want my servers to get a bad reputation.

Edit: TheDynasty don't know asmuch as @PowerGaming7 and I prefer PowerGaming, Who cares if someone talks slow, it is about the content and frankly TheDynasty don't like other peoples opinions, He don't like being corrected and well frankly those people are "Dicks in real life", I also don't like his accent and well he will block you if you have good inputs. He knows nothing. You should go and watch powergaming7's videos because Dynasty don't deserve anything.

How do you know that he doesn't like being corrected? Did he block you? what made you dislike him so much sound like he did something to you....

EDIT: I believe his accent is Canadien since he is from Canada as well 

Edited by ThePro

33 minutes ago, ThePro said:

How do you know that he doesn't like being corrected? Did he block you? what made you dislike him so much sound like he did something to you....

EDIT: I believe his accent is Canadien since he is from Canada as well 

Well he did block me for giving answers to comments on his video yes, but also I don't like the intro (Too Loud). I was just in a bad mood at the time when editing that post. So I re-edited the post and removed a few bits which I just said because of my mood, but yeah, I gave good and reliable info and he blocked me. Which tells you something about the guy. I do like majority of Canadians but you get really nasty / stupid ones which I have had past encounters with.

I do prefer PowerGaming7 though because he gives good and reliable confirmed info.

Maybe I am taking it a bit using my past encounters as something but remove what I said and apologise to TheDynasty.

Edited by JamesLuck01

23 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well he did block me for giving answers to comments on his video yes, but also I don't like the intro (Too Loud), he blocked me on the forum because I gave him the answers that HairyGrenade would have. I was just in a bad mood at the time when editing that post. So I re-edited the post and removed a few bits which I just said because of my mood, but yeah, I gave good and reliable info and he blocked me. Which tells you something about the guy. I do like majority of Canadians but you get really nasty / stupid ones which I have had past encounters with. I do prefer PowerGaming7 though because he gives good and reliable confirmed info.

Intro sounds fine to me might just be your sound dude, and yeah I guess everyone has their own opinion.

Edit: @JamesLuck01 how did he block you if he just responded to u in the swat questions I think you might be paranoid

Edited by ThePro

Hey @JamesLuck01 thank you for the kind words!

I think the most important thing here is not to have a debate on who is the better YouTuber because that is up to the viewer, however I think it is alot more important to know that Identity is getting some exposure. The devs don't have that much money to be spending on marketing unfortunately but having people on social media outlets like YouTube / Twitter is a big way to get the game known to other gamers outside of our community. I mean let's face it if hardly anyone knew about the game it would be boring as you'd have nobody playing it, and that is not good in a game like Identity.

@ThePro Apologies for making you feel bored man! The main reason is to why I speak slower is to make sure firstly all of the information I give is accurate and secondly to make sure the viewer digests all of the information, because some people take a bit longer to take in the information you give them, so if you are talking fast then they will not take any of it. I will try to improve in future videos though! Thank you for the criticism, and I do hope you'll stick around because when the game fully drops my channel will hopefully be changing to entertain you alot more! Regardless, TheDynasty makes great content (Not just his Identity content) and I respect him as a YouTuber and as a great guy, I do recommend his videos!

Also in my Identity gameplay series I want to make sure people can get the full experience of what Identity has to offer, so that means absolutely no abusing any powers. I mean I don't think I even have any powers lol. I mean ironically that is known as powergaming :/ *I think I need a name change lol* But I would never try and abuse the position of being a YouTuber ingame to get anything out of it, that's just wrong and makes people feel left out of the experience when we have both paid the same amount of money to play the game. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ThePro said:

Intro sounds fine to me might just be your sound dude, and yeah I guess everyone has their own opinion.

Edit: @JamesLuck01 how did he block you if he just responded to u in the swat questions I think you might be paranoid

No that is why I removed the part about him blocking me on the forum. He only blocked me via a video comments.

But I don't see why he blocked me from commenting on the video.

I think the intro is a bit loud even when I turn the video volume down but My headset is too good with sound I guess.

Edit:

@PowerGaming7 I do like his video's generally but I still prefer you with the identity ones, which are the only ones that are interesting to me. I am not saying who is a better YouTuber but more that you give better content compared to him, because no one can be a better YouTuber than anyone in my opinion as well anyone can do it which doesn't take skill but you just need to edit video's. You are both equally good at what you do.

Edited by JamesLuck01

1 hour ago, PowerGaming7 said:

Hey @JamesLuck01 thank you for the kind words!

I think the most important thing here is not to have a debate on who is the better YouTuber because that is up to the viewer, however I think it is alot more important to know that Identity is getting some exposure. The devs don't have that much money to be spending on marketing unfortunately but having people on social media outlets like YouTube / Twitter is a big way to get the game known to other gamers outside of our community. I mean let's face it if hardly anyone knew about the game it would be boring as you'd have nobody playing it, and that is not good in a game like Identity.

@ThePro Apologies for making you feel bored man! The main reason is to why I speak slower is to make sure firstly all of the information I give is accurate and secondly to make sure the viewer digests all of the information, because some people take a bit longer to take in the information you give them, so if you are talking fast then they will not take any of it. I will try to improve in future videos though! Thank you for the criticism, and I do hope you'll stick around because when the game fully drops my channel will hopefully be changing to entertain you alot more! Regardless, TheDynasty makes great content (Not just his Identity content) and I respect him as a YouTuber and as a great guy, I do recommend his videos!

Also in my Identity gameplay series I want to make sure people can get the full experience of what Identity has to offer, so that means absolutely no abusing any powers. I mean I don't think I even have any powers lol. I mean ironically that is known as powergaming :/ *I think I need a name change lol* But I would never try and abuse the position of being a YouTuber ingame to get anything out of it, that's just wrong and makes people feel left out of the experience when we have both paid the same amount of money to play the game. 

Yeah I respect both of you guys and not really debating on who is the better YouTuber since it is opinionated. I love what both of you guys are doing and your right a game like Identity needs to have some exposure! I'll be sure to watch both of you when the full game comes out and who knows maybe you guys can get together for a video, that would be great! I didn't mean any offense when I said you got me bored btw I still respect you as a person 

• Like 1