brennanlite

Will we be able to start large criminal organizations like a syndicate or a mafia

26 minutes ago, brennanlite said:

The title says it all, can we create large criminal organizations.

Yes, and please search before posting as this is one of the biggest things for  the game. So please do research on the game so you know more about it. Use all the resources available on the forum like the FAQ's as well.

Edited by JamesLuck01

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes, and please search before posting as this is one of the biggest things for  the game. So please do research on the game so you know more about it. Use all the resources available on the forum like the FAQ's as well.

Im sorry i should have been more specific as i have been researching this game since the overview video was released. will these criminal organizations be on a large scale and can you take over and control "turf" and such; what i mean to say is how complex will this path be or is it limited to drug dealing, robberies, etc.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, brennanlite said:

Im sorry i should have been more specific as i have been researching this game since the overview video was released. will these criminal organizations be on a large scale and can you take over and control "turf" and such; what i mean to say is how complex will this path be or is it limited to drug dealing, robberies, etc.

This video talks about it