Sporan

The First Governor Debate

Woops didn't at you but at the same time its not a political bench nor is it a voted upon seat. Its volunteer just like I could be a "Judge" at the local art gallery that does not make me a court judge. @PrezLegend

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Kracken said:

Woops didn't at you but at the same time its not a political bench nor is it a voted upon seat. Its volunteer just like I could be a "Judge" at the local art gallery that does not make me a court judge. @PrezLegend

Actually it is voted on by the sitting counsel! Once you fill out the needed paperwork you still must be placed in front of the counsel where they vote yes or no on you representing a chair, you also must be sworn in. As I was at the UNT Health Science Center at the Tarrant County Executives Meeting! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

Actually it is voted on by the sitting counsel! Once you fill out the needed paperwork you still must be placed in front of the counsel where they vote yes or no on you representing a chair, you also must be sworn in. As I was at the UNT Health Science Center at the Tarrant County Executives Meeting! 

@PrezLegend I once seen the moon very closely through a telescope I am going to run for head of NASA since I am now a "Astronaut" 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Kracken said:

@PrezLegend I once seen the moon very closely through a telescope I am going to run for head of NASA since I am now a "Astronaut" 

I don't understand why you feel you must be so disrespectful with your sarcastic tone. As I said before, Mrs. Peoples, the Chairwoman of the Tarrant  Democratic Party has me emplaced as a temporary precinct chair in the place of my friend who is ill. I'm just filling in for her until she's better. However, I still needed to go through the process in order to do her duties. I've only been doing this since March 4th, she should be healthy by May. @Kracken , with the history you've expressed that you had I would think one you wouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions and two not so disrespectful.

• Like 1

@PrezLegend since when was being sarcastic such a bad thing I once wrote a sentence with some words so now I consider myself a "Famous Author". To be honest I think my point flew right over your head which is understandable, I'm being as polite as possible to not hurt your youthful experience.Youth today believe what they think; they should be. They make themselves believe they are such things when in fact its a false truth. Maybe you will understand what I was trying to do a bit better now if not then get some years on yourself.

2 hours ago, ThomasHetch said:

You are not a police any more

@ThomasHetch I am not a police anymore? You're running for Governor if you want to start firing people already with improper sentences you're going to have a long road ahead of you.

1 hour ago, Kracken said:

@PrezLegend since when was being sarcastic such a bad thing I once wrote a sentence with some words so now I consider myself a "Famous Author". To be honest I think my point flew right over your head which is understandable, I'm being as polite as possible to not hurt your youthful experience.Youth today believe what they think; they should be. They make themselves believe they are such things when in fact its a false truth. Maybe you will understand what I was trying to do a bit better now if not then get some years on yourself.

@ThomasHetch I am not a police anymore? You're running for Governor if you want to start firing people already with improper sentences you're going to have a long road ahead of you.

Sarcasm isn't a bad thing, but being disrespectful is! Age doesn't make you more mature, so the more years I have won't change a thing. Experience and brain processing speed helps people understand things and be more mature. I know who I am and I know the achievements I've accomplished in my youth! I'm not going to let someone on a video game chat that barely knows me try to change that! I respect you because of your service, as an AFJROTC cadet I will always respect those that serve, but please don't try to politely belittle me because you feel my age gives you the right! Just because to meet a billion kids doesn't mean you know all about the youth today! I'm part of the youth today and I'm very different than others, so please don't try and compare me to them as though all of us are the same!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyexi3 said:

Calm down guys. Peace out.

You're very kind! My college major is Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution and I see great potential things from you!

2040: UNITY. PEACE. FOREVER. 

• Like 1

This is completely ridiculous! How many times to people have to say age does not determine everything. Kracken you make it seem like you are above every person in the world that is younger than you which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I guarantee you that even though you may have been on the earth longer than some of us that it does not mean that you have a better outlook on life. I am 15 years of age myself, maybe we are still learning and trying to figure out who we are as a person but you are criticizing PrezLegend on simply his age! I respect your viewpoints and your service however please don't act like you are above everyone that is younger than you it is really not a good quality to have. I understand that some kids our age are immature and don't quite understand a lot of who they are but that's ridiculous to assume that since those kids are immature as well as irresponsibile that every other child that age would be irresponsible and not up for tasks as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CadeStrikemen said:

This is completely ridiculous! How many times to people have to say age does not determine everything. Kracken you make it seem like you are above every person in the world that is younger than you which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I guarantee you that even though you may have been on the earth longer than some of us that it does not mean that you have a better outlook on life. I am 15 years of age myself, maybe we are still learning and trying to figure out who we are as a person but you are criticizing PrezLegend on simply his age! I respect your viewpoints and your service however please don't act like you are above everyone that is younger than you it is really not a good quality to have. I understand that some kids our age are immature and don't quite understand a lot of who they are but that's ridiculous to assume that since those kids are immature as well as irresponsibile that every other child that age would be irresponsible and not up for tasks as well.

Very well said!

21 hours ago, Kracken said:

I am sorry for your missunderstanding.

On 3/11/2017 at 1:36 PM, Kracken said:

I was asking if you wern't a police any more because you said you were going to run for head of NASA and that was my bad because I type to fast and forgot to put a question mark. I am sorry.

17 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

I was asking if you wern't a police any more because you said you were going to run for head of NASA and that was my bad because I type to fast and forgot to put a question mark. I am sorry.

Lol, @ThomasHetch he wasn't being serious! 

7 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

no i don't.

Well, I heard there's at least 5 and right now there's only 6 candidates for Governor!  We might not even need to run against each other if we're all on different servers! Just a thought!

15 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

Bem, eu ouvi lá é pelo menos 5 e agora há somente 6 candidatos para o regulador! Podemos nem sequer ter de correr uns contra os outros se estamos todos em servidores diferentes! Apenas um pensamento!

I think after the module is released, many new players will appear and with that many other candidates for governor.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dyexi3 said:

I think after the module is released, many new players will appear and with that many other candidates for governor.

True!

On 13/03/2017 at 1:05 AM, PrezLegend said:

Sarcasm isn't a bad thing, but being disrespectful is! Age doesn't make you more mature, so the more years I have won't change a thing. Experience and brain processing speed helps people understand things and be more mature. I know who I am and I know the achievements I've accomplished in my youth! I'm not going to let someone on a video game chat that barely knows me try to change that! I respect you because of your service, as an AFJROTC cadet I will always respect those that serve, but please don't try to politely belittle me because you feel my age gives you the right! Just because to meet a billion kids doesn't mean you know all about the youth today! I'm part of the youth today and I'm very different than others, so please don't try and compare me to them as though all of us are the same!

To be honest I see where he is coming from. I also see where you are coming from. He could have put it more politely but I think what he is trying to say is you cant say you are a professional politician when in fact you are stepping in for your friend. Unless you have participated in a campaign and won an election, or something of that magnitude, you aren't REALLY a politician. Hats off to you for getting involved with the community and volunteering though, keep at it, I admire determination and teenagers who work early. Just thought it was needed to explain his point to you in a better way. I think his main point was just because I got on the X Factor and sung a song and got 4 yes's, doesn't really make me a professional singer. Its kind of like this, just because you are a cadet doesn't make you a soldier. 

Also in regards to age making you mature, this is actually true. As you age and your brain develops you do become more mature. You won't get a kid who is born mature and slowly turns childish throughout their life. There are however exceptions to every rule, just because this is a biological fact doesn't mean there is no such thing as a mature 15 year old. Again, I respect you for your maturity but age is a factor.

On 13/03/2017 at 4:31 AM, CadeStrikemen said:

I want to say this in a very nice way as I am not trying to demean you, but this is an example of immaturity. Because you are 15, you are sticking up for another 15 year old which is very understandable, but as a mature teenager myself I can step back, look at the arguments and make an informed opinion. Kracken did not claim to be better than anyone, he simply pointed out that at 15 you cannot be a real politician. Just like if I was 12 and claimed to be a carpenter. You cannot be a carpenter at 12 years old, that is not me trying to claim to be better and above "every person in the world" or even 12 year-olds who claim they are carpenters, I am simply stating a fact. Again, while I don't believe Kracken actually claimed that every 15 year old is immature, if he did, while it would be a wrong opinion, it would be understandable because maturity develops as you age, so its not illogical to assume most 15 year-olds are immature.

Again, no disrespect to either of you but I don't believe you understand what he was getting at. For example, I was on Sesame Street when I was a young child, but I cannot claim I am a TV star because of it. That's all he meant. Prez, keep at your politics and hopefully one day you will be able to accurately say you are a politician. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

To be honest I see where he is coming from. I also see where you are coming from. He could have put it more politely but I think what he is trying to say is you cant say you are a professional politician when in fact you are stepping in for your friend. Unless you have participated in a campaign and won an election, or something of that magnitude, you aren't REALLY a politician. Hats off to you for getting involved with the community and volunteering though, keep at it, I admire determination and teenagers who work early. Just thought it was needed to explain his point to you in a better way. I think his main point was just because I got on the X Factor and sung a song and got 4 yes's, doesn't really make me a professional singer. Its kind of like this, just because you are a cadet doesn't make you a soldier. 

Also in regards to age making you mature, this is actually true. As you age and your brain develops you do become more mature. You won't get a kid who is born mature and slowly turns childish throughout their life. There are however exceptions to every rule, just because this is a biological fact doesn't mean there is no such thing as a mature 15 year old. Again, I respect you for your maturity but age is a factor.

I want to say this in a very nice way as I am not trying to demean you, but this is an example of immaturity. Because you are 15, you are sticking up for another 15 year old which is very understandable, but as a mature teenager myself I can step back, look at the arguments and make an informed opinion. Kracken did not claim to be better than anyone, he simply pointed out that at 15 you cannot be a real politician. Just like if I was 12 and claimed to be a carpenter. You cannot be a carpenter at 12 years old, that is not me trying to claim to be better and above "every person in the world" or even 12 year-olds who claim they are carpenters, I am simply stating a fact. Again, while I don't believe Kracken actually claimed that every 15 year old is immature, if he did, while it would be a wrong opinion, it would be understandable because maturity develops as you age, so its not illogical to assume most 15 year-olds are immature.

Again, no disrespect to either of you but I don't believe you understand what he was getting at. For example, I was on Sesame Street when I was a young child, but I cannot claim I am a TV star because of it. That's all he meant. Prez, keep at your politics and hopefully one day you will be able to accurately say you are a politician. 

We'll Mr. Keys I consider myself a politician, but not a "professional" politician. I do believe there is a difference between something and a professional something. To be a singer you just need to be able to sing, to be a professional singer it takes a whole lot more! No matter I feel this debate has drawn out to long and I think you ended it very well! I don't believe this was the idea of The First Governor Debate Sporan had in mind! Do you know when he plans to have it?

57 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

We'll Mr. Keys I consider myself a politician, but not a "professional" politician. I do believe there is a difference between something and a professional something. To be a singer you just need to be able to sing, to be a professional singer it takes a whole lot more! No matter I feel this debate has drawn out to long and I think you ended it very well! I don't believe this was the idea of The First Governor Debate Sporan had in mind! Do you know when he plans to have it?

Sporan is a busy person as most of us are. I'm sure that once he finds some free time he'll be able to set up a debate or interviews with candidates. No rush though since the game is awhile away!

• Like 1