Sign in to follow this  
eljayb

Brand/logo design company

Hi all,

In the world of Identity I look forward to creating a business that collaborates with other players, to develop and refine their business image.

"At Advensis Media Solutions, we pride ourselves in the quality and design of our advertisements, logo design, name and tagline creation. Our design studio is open for customer consultation and also to view our vast portfolio. We cater to all types of business, whether transport, retail, or creative, and is also particularly useful for more 'shady' businesses wishing to create a faux identity."

Feel free to contact us in the meantime with any requests and we will get back to you shortly.

Once our business begins to grow in game we will certainly be looking for a small number of designers to work with us at AMS, and continue to build a strong company image. Look forward to seeing you there!

Edited by eljayb
  • Like 1

@eljayb There is no type of corporation which supports as advertising unless you are going to pay for the billboards all over because you won't own any, you will virtually be renting the advertising space. However great Idea.

TV and radio advertising would be beneficial for your company if there won't be any restrictions for them. Such as for tv to play only streamers channels or on radio just songs.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@eljayb There is no type of corporation which supports as advertising unless you are going to pay for the billboards all over because you won't own any, you will virtually be renting the advertising space. However great Idea.

Yeah I assumed that's how it worked out - the agency rents the space off the *game*, and then the customer rents it off the agency with added cost for design of advertisements.

4 minutes ago, eljayb said:

Yeah I assumed that's how it worked out - the agency rents the space off the *game*, and then the customer rents it off the agency with added cost for design of advertisements.

Yeah but if someone wants to do the advert themselves then they will rent it off the game as it is cheaper than going through someone else.

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah but if someone wants to do the advert themselves then they will rent it off the game as it is cheaper than going through someone else.

Sure, but you're missing the point. If I was a clothing company, it would probably be cheaper for me to transport my own goods, but why do that when someone else can sort out the loading, transport and distribution so you can focus on the important stuff? Likewise, why drive the entire map renting billboards when you can pay someone to do it for you? Simple really.

30 minutes ago, eljayb said:

Sure, but you're missing the point. If I was a clothing company, it would probably be cheaper for me to transport my own goods, but why do that when someone else can sort out the loading, transport and distribution so you can focus on the important stuff? Likewise, why drive the entire map renting billboards when you can pay someone to do it for you? Simple really.

I meant like maybe some people would prefer to do the "Designing of the advert themselves. I didn't mean to make out it was a bad idea because I love the idea. 

20 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I meant like maybe some people would prefer to do the "Designing of the advert themselves. I didn't mean to make out it was a bad idea because I love the idea. 

Ah I see! Yeah that's very true- we're just here for people who want to get something done that looks professional! Of course, I have nothing against people doing stuff themselves haha