Treyler

Pace Shippings™ - We strive to become your delivery service

On 12/21/2017 at 6:18 AM, Capped said:

Ton of competition in this space lol. Kinda glad I got out :P 

I thought you created a supermarket.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

10 hours ago, Qlight123 said:

I thought you created a supermarket.

lol Nah I created Orbis Transportation, which has since been removed.

I am finally back! I'm glad to say Pace Shippings is still in business! We will enjoy working with everyone interested in our services.

The Information on this post has been updated. More updated and better-looking information will be coming soon. If your company would like to become our Legal Representative message me.

7 hours ago, Treyler said:

The Information on this post has been updated. More updated and better-looking information will be coming soon. If your company would like to become our Legal Representative message me.

Hmm interesting. Some of this looks very familiar ¬¬ *cough cough* 

Image result for confused black girl meme

I would kindly ask if you could make some erm, adjustments. Thank you :)

Edited by VelocityLogistics

5 minutes ago, VelocityLogistics said:

I would kindly ask if you could make some erm, adjustments. Thank you :)

A few minor adjustments have been made. We ask that you remove your message as it is advertising your company. Thank you.

But I have no issue with you using it, what bothered me is not just asking. 9 times out of 10 Harry and I would have said yeah go for it, Harry would of probably put your logo into text format for you to use. We aren't monsters, we are happy to help anyone, I feel like other logistics companies have painted us as some sort of bad guy and that we are trying to lock off the logistics sector for ourselves. We want and actively try and help companies grow even if they're in direct competition, we want healthy competition it is great for business. @Blue_Footcan testify to our passion to help other companies. It's just as simple as messaging me and harry and saying Hey I like this certain thing on your post can we use it or can you help us make it our own but just as good, and as I said 9 times out of 10 it will be yeah sure. We aren't just here to build a successful business just for ourselves we want identity to have a great and booming business sector, we will help any company that wants it. We are down for partnerships with anyone who has the same goals as us or if they want to grow, I'm sure you have seen the huge logos we put on our post for our partners, we want all the people that look at us to look at them too. Just to wrap it up we aren't monsters we are happy to help, you just have to let us know! 

Edited by MichaelPayne

3 hours ago, MichaelPayne said:

iI's pretty much the same only thing changed is the roles.

But I have no issue with you using it, what bothered me is not just asking. 9 times out of 10 me and harry would of said yeah go for it, harry would of probably put your logo into text format for you to use. We arent monsters, we are happy to help anyone, I feel like other logistics companies have painted us as some sort of bad guy and that we are trying to lock off the logistics sector for ourselves. We want and activley try and help companies grow even if theyre in direct competition, we want healthy competition it is great for business. @Blue_Footcan testify to our passion to help other companies. It's just as simple as messaging me and harry and saying Hey I like this certain thing on your post can we use it or can you help us make it our own but just as good, and as i said 9 times out of 10 it will be yeah sure. We arent just here to build a sucessful business just for ourselves we want identity to have a great and booming business sector, we will help any company that wants it. We are down for partnerships with anyone who has the same goals as us or if they want to grow, im sure you have seen the huge logos  we put on our post for our partners, we want all the people that look at us to look at them too. Just to wrap it up we arent monsters we are happy to help, you just have to let us know! 

Truly the only thing I took from your post was the application, I'm sorry about it so I changed it. I don't see you as monsters I see you as competition. Any competition is good competition making the prices lower for all customers. I have been working on a new post these past couple of days. So, I'm sorry about using your format but I will have a new one out soon.

11 minutes ago, Treyler said:

Truly the only thing I took from your post was the application, I'm sorry about it so I changed it. I don't see you as monsters I see you as competition. Any competition is good competition making the prices lower for all customers. I have been working on a new post these past couple of days. So, I'm sorry about using your format but I will have a new one out soon.

There's no need apologize it is all water under the bridge now. we are happy for you to take ideas from our post and make them your own. If you need help with the new post or anything you can PM me I will gladly help.

Have also retracted my comments.

Edited by MichaelPayne

NEW INFORMATION!
@VelocityLogisticsI liked your idea of having your logo as like a little dash so I used mine in the same way I hope you don't mind.

We hope to work with you in the near future.

Edited by Treyler
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Hello Everyone! I am here to inform people that the company is still getting aspects outside of the game ready so when there is a launch we have structure I am writing up our employee handbooks and re doing some of the structure in order to make this run more smoothly please let me know if you have any suggestions for what we should be getting ready with seeings how the release is right around the corner waiting to be delivered. And we still have positions open shoot us a application and we will review it and respond ASAP!

We are always keeping an eye out for any questions or concerns you may have. Just contact @Frank_Reagan Or @Treyler for any information about our company or our plans.

Hope to see you in the nearing Town Square Module!

Edited by Treyler

THANK YOU!

With you applying you are growing the Pace Shippings Team to be best that it can possibly be!

If you have applied please contact me.

Good Luck with your business! Will be looking for companies to ship my cars to my rental place so hopefully you have a good rate :)

Get Ready!!
Town Square is near!! If you are interested in getting your shipping and logistics needs taken care of early. We can guarantee a cheaper price for your first shipments!
Let us know if you are interested. See you on the road!

On 6/5/2017 at 12:10 AM, Prevantis said:

The competition in transportation will be insane

Exactly my thoughts.

It's here!!

We will be looking forward to seeing you guys at the release of the Town Square! Leave a reply or Message Us and tell us when you are going to be there!! We hope to work with you in the near future!

Hello Everyone!!

If you have applied before please apply again we have remade our Application. Thank you!