WhosTheDaddy

Favorite Car?

What's your favorite car?

I actually have 2, Number one would have to be Nissan 350z and my second would have to be 93 Mazda MX-5

350z.jpg

Mazda.jpg

Edited by WhosTheDaddy
  • Like 1

I have 4)

1)Subaru Impreza wrx sti

2)Nissan silvia(all types)

3)Nissan Skyline R34

4)Toyota AE86

aa.jpg

aaa.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

toyota-ae86.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

I have 4)

1)Subaru Impreza wrx sti

3)Nissan Skyline R34

4)Toyota AE86

Ahhhh Very nice, those are nice cars too tbh, i've found a website that you could buy imported cars like that

Edited by WhosTheDaddy
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

I have quite a few favorites.

Crown Victoria 

BMW M5 E60

Mustang Shelby

Chevy Tahoe

Nissan 350z

I Think the 350 zed is on a lot of peoples favorites list, so much you can do to them its beautiful. :o but good list tho. :D

My car is the Mustang...I like it but, EVERYONE and their brother has one. My favorite car in the world, for my budget, was the Lincoln Mark VII LSC. It pretty much has the heart of Mustang, and they arent a dime a dozen. But no one wants to work on it, that I knew, that could do it right and not pull my pants down. So I got the GT. Now I have no problem getting stuff done to it, lots of options as well. If I ever strike it rich I will get another one and have it done up really nice. If you google Lincoln Mark VII LSC they have some really nice examples of what they can look like done nice. The one thing I really like is having 5 speed instead of automatic. Heres a couple of nicer ones I found quickly

Screenshot_20170316-213938.png

00A0A_jIggMOlYzDt_600x450.jpg

Screenshot_20161001-192150.png

Edited by JohnNYBlaze

civicek9.thumb.jpg.62528b4734f717d278e0d

1997-00 Honda Civic Type R EK9

Double wishbone suspension on all four corners, lightweight weighing up at 1060kg, just over a ton. High revving naturally aspirated engine, 1.6 double overhead cam B16B producing 182hp from an NA! And it's a seam welded monocoque, you don't even get that in road cars. Insane little hatchback.

Practical, fun and fast.

On 06/02/2017 at 3:24 AM, WhosTheDaddy said:

Number one would have to be Nissan 350z and my second would have to be 93 Mazda MX-5

I kinda like the 350z. My problem with it is its kinda wonky weight distribution and it's so heavy. 1 and a half tons is ridiculous for a FR sports car like that. But my god, that V6 makes such a noise. Plus it's very pretty.

The first generation NA MX-5 kinda speaks for itself though, a true driver's car through and through. I'd definitely get a hard top though.

On 06/02/2017 at 4:16 AM, SmashUp said:

I have 4)

1)Subaru Impreza wrx sti

3)Nissan Skyline R34

4)Toyota AE86

Mate, the GC8E WRX gives me a big fat hard-on. Such a beautiful car. Shame you can hear every Subaru in the area from 2 miles away. It's like every owner tries to make it a point to put a 3 inch exhaust on.

Silvias are my second love. One of these days i'll own myself an S14 Kouki. Such aggressive styling. S13 verts are super neat.

R34 is a laptop. The Nismo Z-Tune thoooooooooo.

86 is an overpriced corolla, a beautiful corolla however. So lightweight, so pure, high revving NA, live rear axle. A real driver's car. I'd definitely try and own one if they weren't so damn expensive.

Edited by flowermouth

2 hours ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

On top is what others see...The bottom is what I see.

Wow, that's a meme I haven't seen before!

Screenshot_20170317-072808.jpg

That's because many of the people can't afford Master Flows and Glass packs to make it sound good. Exhaust is Super expensive sometimes.

4 hours ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Screenshot_20170317-072808.jpg

Why do people do that kind of crap to their cars?  Those obnoxious sounds, and obnoxiously low cars that get stuck on speed bumps.

I've only recently gotten into cars, and prior to my recent interest, I was unaware of the obnoxious RICE "subculture" (as a friend put it). 

I forgot, what do you folks call a vehicle that has the body of, say, an economy car, but the engine of a sports car?

Edited by Jared

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Why do people do that kind of crap to their cars?  Those obnoxious sounds, and obnoxiously low cars that get stuck on speed bumps.

I've only recently gotten into cars, and prior to my recent interest, I was unaware of the obnoxious RICE "subculture" (as a friend put it). 

I forgot, what do you folks call a vehicle that has the body of, say, an economy car, but the engine of a sports car?

Depends on what subculture of car tuning culture you're on about. It sounds to me like you're talking about the whole StanceNation crowd that have impractically lowered cars, decatted exhaust and the most ridiculous fitment and camber you can imagine. For them it's a vanity crowd. Cars that "look good" but cannot perform in any circumstances.

Also cars that have performance upgrades but look standard are called sleepers.

9 hours ago, Jared said:

Each one with their tastes, just like you think it's ridiculous they like tuning cars, they think it's ridiculous to want to play life simulator.

Edited by Dyexi3

4 hours ago, Dyexi3 said:

Civic VTi <3

Did you notice the sign to the right lmao? It says Si K20. I wonder if it's intentional, probably. That's amazing. Maybe it's even K20 swapped.

Not a fan of the styling of this one in particular, But I do love the fifth gen SiRs.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2017 at 9:17 PM, Dyexi3 said:

Civic VTi <3

unnamed-12-2.jpg

You can pretty it up all you like, u still can't turn it into a race car...lol 

Screenshot_20170319-023702.jpg

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Correction

You can pretty it up all you like, u still can't turn it into a race car...lol

Ah. At first I thought you were joking but it turns out you're actually just being ignorant. I don't understand why people call themselves enthusiasts just to straight up make mock other cars with no substance or structure.

Here's a lawnmower passing your precious V8s :)

Edited by flowermouth
  • Like 1

Oh jesus I'm just busting chops, don't get ur panties all twisted.  Personally, I don't particularly care what other ppl drive. People want to drive nice 4 bangers, that's your perogative, It don't bother me none. Learn to take a joke...

• Like 1

Sorry man, didn't mean to spaz out like I did. It's hard to tell on the internet when something is a friendly ribbing or someone is genuinely just taking the piss. It's been a long week and this just tipped me over. I take enough shit from kids on the internet for liking my perky 4 bangers when it's 'cool' to hate them. My bad man, no harm done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Oh jesus I'm just busting chops, don't get ur panties all twisted.  Personally, I don't particularly care what other ppl drive. People want to drive nice 4 bangers, that's your perogative, It don't bother me none. Learn to take a joke...

Most 4 bangers are faster then a lot of cars lol

If it has 4 doors and looks like it belongs to a mob boss, chances are I'm craving for one 

1. Aston Martin Rapide (Digging the estate-sedan thing going on)

2. Volvo 850 (I have one to my name, no license yet)

3. Mercedes-Benz W221 (Had tons of fun with the Crash Time III representation of it)

e3e9cd1d0897b8b8687a1cffe82cafda.jpg

$_32.JPG

Mercedes-Benz-S-Class-S320-W221-black-car-700x409.jpg