Sign in to follow this  
WhosTheDaddy

Car Parts

I've tried searching for the idea but didn't see any (maybe my eyes weren't working) lol, I Think having like Auto Parts store Business would be a very cool concept if i could like start one but not the same as Napa lol would be my own name, i used to work for Napa Auto Parts and all the body shops/mechanic shops are very demanding on parts. Basically owners of the shops can have their customers bring back vehicles if they hear noises or if parts break on the vehicle or the owner of the vehicle can come to the Auto parts store buy parts like filters, Rotors, Brakes, parts, tools etc.

Also would be nice if they could have this and being able to set up the store to my own liking and put stuff on the shelf for customers to come in and buy or if i didn't have something they needed i could use the (In-game) Computer to lookup parts to order in for them. I Have a lot of ideas for this haha

Sounds like a good idea to me B|

Edited by WhosTheDaddy

23 minutes ago, WhosTheDaddy said:

I've tried searching for the idea but didn't see any (maybe my eyes weren't working) lol, I Think having like Auto Parts store Business would be a very cool concept if i could like start one but not the same as Napa lol would be my own name, i used to work for Napa Auto Parts and all the body shops/mechanic shops are very demanding on parts. Basically owners of the shops can have their customers bring back vehicles if they hear noises or if parts break on the vehicle or the owner of the vehicle can come to the Auto parts store buy parts like filters, Rotors, Brakes, parts, tools etc.

Also would be nice if they could have this and being able to set up the store to my own liking and put stuff on the shelf for customers to come in and buy or if i didn't have something they needed i could use the (In-game) Computer to lookup parts to order in for them. I Have a lot of ideas for this haha

Sounds like a good idea to me B|

I think this would come under the mechanic job you can get. @HairyGrenade

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I think this would come under the mechanic job you can get. @HairyGrenade

Oh Well very good then haha, like i said i tried searching lol, I Think that would definitely be a great feature since i love working on cars myself B|