LemonMeringoo

Roleplay Thread

After what felt like hours for Jason he stood up and grabbed his guitar by the neck. He swung it against the wall, emitting a loud screeching noise. He does this until his guitar is completely torn apart. Out of breath Jason takes out a baggie of heroin and injects into his arm. 

"Fuck this, I'm going out."

As Jason walks out the door he starts stumbling. He grabs the wall for balance and vomits on the floor before tumbling down the stairs into the lobby. 

Pam woke up on her couch, still feeling a good buzz, not really sure what time it was. She looked around, noticing Jason was gone. I guess I fell asleep, she said out loud to herself. She sat up, and went to the fridge. It was mostly empty except for an almost empty bottle of ketchup, old chinese chicken fingers, and some hot sauce. She threw it all together and began to eat it, digging around her messy apartment for some booze.

After eating her "dinner", she couldn't find any booze at all. She sighed, pissed off. She went to get dressed, throwing on a white ratty tanktop, black jeans with high heel boots, and a black leather jacket to match. She grabbed her pack of smokes and left her apartment, right after throwing some ground beef and rice into a bowl for her kitties. 

She lit a cigarette as she walked down the stairs, still in a haze. Exiting the apartment, she looked around the street outside her house. She couldn't remember where the liquor store was, and she wasn't sure how she was going to be able to swipe a bottle of booze.

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 7:03 AM, Cornholio said:

After what felt like hours for Jason he stood up and grabbed his guitar by the neck. He swung it against the wall, emitting a loud screeching noise. He does this until his guitar is completely torn apart. Out of breath Jason takes out a baggie of heroin and injects into his arm. 

"Fuck this, I'm going out."

As Jason walks out the door he starts stumbling. He grabs the wall for balance and vomits on the floor before tumbling down the stairs into the lobby. 

As Ryver waited for kevin to set off, she saw a reflection of something odd on the stairs of the apartment building. Squinting her eyes she exclaimed "OMG!" jumping out of the car and as best she could in such a fitted dress hastily make her way back into the apartment building. Crouching on the step next to Jason she hauled him as best she could over the edge to allow any vomit trail away she spoke in a level raised tone

"Jason...Jason can you hear me? It's Ryver" She had been in this position many times before with her family, she called for an ambulance and sat close to him to keep him warm, she beared no mind to the vomit on her dress, texting her boss to tell him what was happening and that she would not be in work.. she thought about all the occasions she had text him due to charitable deeds she had gotten herself into.. she couldn't recall ever actually being ill as a reason to 'call in sick'

She stroked Jasons head, talking to him all the time:

"You'll be alright honey, the ambulance is coming" in her soothing southern accent.

• Like 1

Jason's eyes were dilated, his pupils looked like black holes and his skin grew pale. He was in a state of shock and was sweating bullets. Ryver saved his life, he would've choked to death on his vomit if she hadn't come in. Jason was paralyzed and couldn't move.

"Uuuh."

That's all that could come out. In his mind he was fully aware of what was happening. But his body was slowly shutting down from the level of heroin in his system.

Ryver hushed Jason. "Save your strength, the ambulance will be here soon"

Within moments of that sentence being uttered, the ambulance pulled up and the paramedics charged in, everything happened so quickly, there were needles and airways, oxygen and blood pressure monitors, it was like a scene from a hospital drama but played out right in front of her eyes. In a haze she acknowledged one of the paramedics.

"If you hadn't of been here miss, he would have had much less of a chance of surviving this-today you are a hero" he said.

Watching Jasons limp body convulse and drain of life-she didn't feel much of a hero, she felt helpless. She saw her fathers lifeless body all over again, her eyes welled up. She had so much love for human life she punished herself to watch this through.

Once the paramedics had stabilised Jason then began putting him on the stretcher. Ryver clasped his clammy palm "I'll be right behind you"

Jason's wheezing breath gives the paramedics the indication he has a punctured lung. 

"We need to get an I.V in him. Make sure that he start breathing right. Ma'am, get in if you want but you don't have to."

They lift Jason up into the ambulance and stick the needle into his vein.

"Now, it says he overdosed on Heroin. Are you the one who called this ma'am?"

@LemonMeringoo

Ryver declines the offer and suggests cleaning herself up and heading to the hospital later when Jason has picked up a little.

"I just found him at the bottom step, he lives in my building that's about all I know i'm afraid"

She heads back over to Kevin, gives him the location of her car and the keys. "If you drive it back here later I'll take you back to your car, or vice versa-Sorry about this"

Heading back inside the apartment she removes her clothes with finger tips, jumps in the shower and gives thought to Jason and promising to him in her head that when she is DA it won't happen.

• Like 1

The paramedics inject Jason with some Naloxone. Hoping that it'll counter the effects of his heroin levels. 

"Jason I'm gonna turn you on your side so if you vomit you don't choke."

The paramedic turns Jason on his side and watches his pupils slowly go back to normal. 

"Can you talk to me Jason?"

"I'm dying."

"No, your detoxing. Is there anybody we can call? Family? Spouse?"

Jason shakes his head screams in agony. 

Pam made her way to the liquor store, and after a flirty encounter with the young guy working the counter, she got a discount bottle of Jack Daniel's. As she made her way back to her building, she saw an ambulance with Jason vomiting on the curb, and the DA woman helping him. She quickly ducked out of sight, listening in to the conversation.

"...overdosed on heroin. Are you the one who called this in, ma'am?" She heard the paramedic ask the DA. 

"Shit," Pam said to herself. She knew what this meant, now their building was pegged as a drug spot. This meant cop cars driving by, visits from police officers, lots of attention that Pam didn't need. She waited for the paramedics to load Jason into the ambulance, then she quietly slid by and into the building, making her way up the stairs and into her apartment.

She started cleaning up as quickly as she could, taking her old needles and throwing them into the trash, hiding her secret stash of blow in a safe spot nobody could ever find, and disposing of any other signs of drug use in her house. No doubt that DA lady is going to be coming here first for questions, Pam thought to herself. She also didn't want Jason to implicate her at all, hell she just met the guy, she didn't need to take the fall. It wasn't even her stash, Pam told herself, trying to relieve some of the guilt she felt about the whole situation. Maybe I'll visit him in the hospital after the heat dies down, she reasoned.

• Like 1

Handcuffed to his bed, Jason wakes up feeling sick as a dog. He'd never detoxed so hard in his life. He presses the button to call for a nurse. As the nurse walks in he gets by the bed and adjusts his I.V.

"I want out."

"Too bad." The nurse starts writing down on a clipboard.

"So Jason, why are you hear today?"

"Shouldn't you know?"

The nurse looks angrily at Jason.

"I Overdosed on Heroin. I was trying to kill myself, the toss down the stairs was just insult to injury."

"Well we can't let you leave."

Jason closes his eyes. "Am I being detained?"

"Not at the moment."

"Take the cuffs off. I'm checking myself out."

After Pam's place was cleaned of any contraband, she decided to go see if Jason was okay. She made her way down the stairs, and started walking towards the hospital, her car busted up and her having no way to fix it. She lit up a smoke, exhaling it quickly as she huffed down the road. She was worried, knowing how these situations could go down. But she had a plan, and she knew that these hospital visits can turn into a jail visit fast. She fished through her bag, hoping it was still there.

After what seemed like a short time, she made her way to the hospital. The nurse at the counter looked bored, uninterested. "Hello, I'm looking for a Jason? Just admitted on an OD." Pam said coldly. The nurse looked up. "Who are you?" He asked monotone. Pam flashed a badge quickly. "Donna Simpson, PD, I'm his parole officer, here to pick him up. Now show me where he is." The nurse pointed and Pam took off.

"Jason, here you are again." Pam announced after entering the room. The nurse looked at Pam with confusion. "Umm, excuse me, this is a private..." she began. Pam flashed the badge once more, "Donna Simpson, Parole Officer, this guy is coming with me, he's in violation of his parole. Let's go, Jason," Pam took the keys to the cuffs from the nurse, too startled by Pam's fast talking. She unbuckled the cuffs and threw Jason's arm around her shoulder and started walking out of the hospital.

Jason tried covering himself since he was still in the hospital gown. 

"Have a nice look at my ass Fred! It's the last time you'll ever see it!"

Jason's walking start to get some strength back. He looks at Pam and whispers, "Donna Simpson? Is that like a That 70's Show and Simpsons crossover?" 

He chuckled for a moment. 

"Anyways thanks for saving my ass. Literally, I think they would've gave me a prostate exams if you wouldn't have come."

Pam whispered as they walked out the door, "Well, it sounds real enough to fool these assholes," She reasoned with a sly smile. As they got further away from the hospital, they ducked down an alleyway. "Hospital staff are used to cops barking orders, so that scam usually works. Just talk fast, and oh, have a badge." Pam smiled and showed Jason the police badge of a Lt. Arnold St. Peter. "Swiped this a long time ago, it comes in handy." She said with a grin. "And uh, so does this," She reached into her bag and grabbed out a pair of sweatpants. "You might want to cover up," she offered the pants, trying not to look at Jason's nearly exposed body.

• Like 1

Jason quickly put on the sweatpants and took of the gown. 

"I fell like I'm in 28 Days Later."

Jason peaks around the corner to see if anybody is there. He looks back at Pam.

"We can sprint to the apartment but I don't know if we'd be seen."

Jason walks over to Pam.

"What do you wanna do? I still have all my shit back in my apartment so I gotta dump it quickly."

Pam looked down the alleyway, "If we hop that fence, that back street will take us to the liquor store. I know the guy there, we can hide out there until things cool down a bit, then we can go to your place and clear it out." Pam explained.

"Do you think that DA woman who lives in our building will report us? Is she on your good side, because I don't really know her that well." Pam asked Jason. She took out her cell phone and texted the liquor store clerk who's number she got earlier. <Hey, me and my friend need your help. Can we hang out in the studio upstairs? We can help around the store, but need to keep low profile>

"If you think it'll help I'll hop the fence."

Jason looks around starts nervously scratching his beard.

"Alright, I don't know her all to well but she must care right? She saved my life so that's gotta be a bonus.. I owe her one."

Jason leans against the cold brick wall.

"Is he gonna let us stay there?"

Pam looked up from her phone. "Well that's good, maybe when you go back you can talk with her, get a feel." Pam texted a few ??'s to her liquor store friend, getting nervous. "DA's are friends with a lot of cops, and she might want to make sure her building is drug-free." Pam explained. Her phone vibrated. It was from the clerk, <Yeah no worries, come by whenever.> Pam looked up with a smile. "We're good to go." She ran over to the fence. "You well enough to hop over, or you need a boost?" Pam asked with a smile.

Jason stuck his bare feet through the chainlink fence and climbed up. As he got to the top he hopped down and brushed off his hands. 

"I gotta get some shit from my apartment first. There an escape ladder at my window. I can climb up and get my shit and then we can leave immediately after."

He lightly grabs Pam by the shoulders and looks at her.

"Will you please help me?"

Pam rolled her eyes. "Okay fine, while you're there leave my door open so my cats can get out." Pam hands Jason the key to her place as they dart over to the back of the building. Pam reaches up and pulls down the escape ladder. "And put some clothes on, my god you look like you broke outta prison." Pam scolds playfully with a smile.

"Yes dear."

Jason says jokingly. He pulls himself up the ladder and first runs over to Pam's apartment. He unlocks the door flings it open before diving back into his apartment.

"What do I need first?"

Jason runs and dumps everything except his pictures and picks out of his cigar box. He then goes and gets some clothes. A black and white baseball shirt with some torn up faded jeans. He grabs his Black and Gold Les Paul Gibson guitar and climbs down the ladder.

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

Pam nods as Jason makes his way down the ladder, then once he's down she leads him to the liquor store, opening the door and waving to the cashier. He's young, messy brown hair with some facial hair, couldn't be more than 18 years old.

"Hi Trevor, me and my friend Jason are going to be upstairs. Now remember, low profile." Pam explained as they made their way to the stairs. "uhh..okay," Trevor responds dumbly, staring at Pam like a puppy as she leads Jason to the back stairs. They climb up the stairs to the studio apartment. It's dusty, and full of boxes of booze.

"Well it's not paradise, but we can hang out here for a few days." Pam said with a sigh. She went to the shades and shook them a bit, opening the window a crack to let some of the dust out.

• Like 1

Jason walks over to one of the boxes and opens it. He picks up a case of beer. 

"Heineken, now that's classy."

Jason pops open the lid and walks over to the window. He crouches down and takes a swig.

"See anything?" 

He looks up to Pam and hands her the bottle.

"Want some?"

Now dressed Ryver decides to head to the hospital, as she opens her apartment door Pams kitten dart past her. Startled a little her attention is drawn by the sound of someone on the fire escape. She goes to her window and gasps "Jason?" She raises an eyebrow. 

She grabs an old baseball hat and leaves her apartment, deciding to tag along behind, as the pair enter the liquor store she sighs.

As Ryver walks in Jason is already sitting down with his legs kicked up on a table. He's tuning his guitar and then starts playing Blackbird. 

"What's up Ryver? How'd you find us?"