LemonMeringoo

Roleplay Thread

Pam smiles, "Oh so you're that guy, huh? I live upstairs from you." She chuckles. "It's okay, the way my nights go an earthquake couldn't wake me up." She jokes with a smile. Not as if I have a reason to get up anyway, She thinks to herself. Pam looks at the guy. "So, you like to party, or, what's your story? You in a band?" Pam questions playfully

"No, no band yet. Just writing music and trying to play."

Jason takes his hat off to pull his hair back.

"I like to party depending on what we do."

Jason makes a gesture that would seem fitting for a teenager for smoking weed. He starts to smile at his dumb gesture.

"But yeah, I like to party."

7 minutes ago, palamecia27 said:

Pam smiles, "Oh so you're that guy, huh? I live upstairs from you." She chuckles. "It's okay, the way my nights go an earthquake couldn't wake me up." She jokes with a smile. Not as if I have a reason to get up anyway, She thinks to herself. Pam looks at the guy. "So, you like to party, or, what's your story? You in a band?" Pam questions playfully

Pam laughs at his gesturing. "Well, you got some 'party supplies'? Pam asks with a mischievous smile, imitating his gesture back to him. She flicks her cigarette over towards the door, picking up her mail and putting it in her lap. "By the way, my name's Pam." She says, pushing her hair back behind her ear, her shirt falling over her shoulder, showing off her pale skin, mostly from lack of sun, sweat showing on her skin and forehead.

"I've got some, but I don't know if it's any of the kind you're looking for."

Jason lets off a mischievous smile that would lure anybody to temptation.

"If you want, I could definitely show you sometime."

Pamela smiles and crosses her arms, "Well yeah, what are you up to now? I could definitely have some fun." She says, almost a little too hastily. She felt her withdrawals kicking in and she needed something to take the edge off. She looked around to her left and right, the other people looking busy. "We can go up to my place for a little while and take a slow ride," She whispered with a wink.

"Alright, that sounds like a good time. Let me get my stuff from my apartment and I'll head over to yours."

Jason takes his guitar and case up to his apartment and thanks Kevin for his time. As he gets up to his apartment he grabs his small cigar box and walks over to Pam's apartment.

Ryver briefly glances at her mail, mostly subscriptions and adverts, with one or 2 bills-Ryver had a good job, with good prospects and very little money worries-she isn't even sure how she got here.

Dancing from foot to foot as even now, high heels aren't comfortable. She acknowledges the other tenants in the building. And pays the trash hitting her foot no mind. Pricking her ears at the conversation about cars..

"Kevin!.. right? I wonder if you could help me out, I have a heap of crap...that let me down yesterday, and If it hasn't been towed is still down at the coffee shop in town!" Ryver wasn't one to avoid capitalising on helpful coincidence.

Hearing the conversation between Pam and Jason she chimed with a semi-serious smile

"I hope you two aren't soliciting drugs on my porch, I am your future DA"

Her attention turned back to Kevin

Pam's ears twitch as she turns to see the young professional woman talking at her and her new friend. She laughs nervously for a minute. "No no, miss, I was just inviting my new friend upstairs for some coffee," she replied quickly, winking at the girl, implying something different than drug use. She turned and stood up. "See you in a bit," She said almost flirtatiously to Jason, as she walked by the woman with her telling look, Pam smelt her perfume and her eyes lit up a bit. She recognized it as the same as her old social worker's

She went upstairs to her apartment, giddy with the promise of getting high, and swiped off the empty chinese food boxes from her couch. she threw a blanket over the cushions to hide the stains. She laid down on the couch, and cracked open a beer she had lying around. It was lukewarm, but it didn't really bother her, it was an 8am beer, the booze she would drink later would be better.

Jason knocked on Pam's door. He checks inside his small cigar box to make sure he had all the stuff that he needed. Looking through he sees baggies, picks and pictures spread all through it.

Jason stands up straight and practices what he'd say in his head. 

'Hey, I brought the drugs.' Didn't seem like a great ice breaker. He just waits for her to answer the door.

Ryver lifted a brow-she wasn't convinced. But got the impression the girl had a lot more on her plate than addiction, and for now at least, had a roof over her head, so didn't wish to pry much further than that. As the girl walked past her Ryver followed her with her eyes. Taking a piece of junk mail from her own pile, and being the queen of stationery, took a pen from her handbag, scrawling "Catch up with you later" and shoving it into Pam's mailbox.

Pam walks over to the door, opening it to see Jason standing there with an open cigar box of paraphernalia. "Hey!" She chirps with a smile. "Come on in," She continunes, motioning into her cluttered apartment, tattered cloth pinned up to cover the windows, a variety of pillows and blankets spread out along with empty pizza boxes and takeout. Two small kittens can be seen roaming about the place, as well as a few dead plants. Pam walks over and sits down on the couch, dust popping up as she turns on the television to some daytime trash TV. She looks over at Jason with a smile. 

"So, pick your poison. I've got weed, heroin, shroom, coke. Take your pick."

Jason reaches in his pocket and pulls out a smaller baggie. He lays it on the table.

"And if you're feeling really adventurous I've got some Acid."

Jason noticing her smiling motions her to the drugs. He looks at her kittens running around playing and going crazy.

"Man, whatever they're on I'll take two."

Jason sits there for a moment before taking something from the box and putting it in his pocket. 

Pam laughs, "Yeah they're crackheads alright, I just found them behind the building a few weeks ago." Pam said with a chuckle. She grabbed the heroin the second she laid her eyes on it. Fishing around the clutter on her coffee table, ash flying up into the air, she grabbed her bent spoon, caked with residue, and a questionable looking syringe. She emptied the white powder onto the spoon and pulled out a lighter, lighting it up and heating it. "You having any? I don't think I have another needle." She said sheepishly, smiling nervously, her eyes hungrily focused on the smack soon to be in her veins.

"Nah, I'm still fucked up from last night. I'm here to serve."

Jason sits back, knowing what's going to happen when she shoots up. Her eyes will dim, breath will shorten. He just takes this time to relax and kick back.

"You know who Nirvana is?"

He asks eagerly.

Pam takes the needle and fills it up with the good stuff. She flashes a toothy grin at Jason. "Are you kidding, of course! Come as You Are is one of my favorite songs," She says excitedly as she finds her vein in her arm. She lines up the tip of the needle and pushes it in deep, pushing the syringe down as she feels the instant relief from her dopesick, and her pupil pinpoint so all you can see are the fiery yellow and hazel irises of her eyes. She exhales and shudders a bit, before a long smile appears on her face as she slowly slumps back into the couch, her gaze slowly moving to Jason. She manages to sluggishly take the needle out of her arm and put it next to her. 

The tabby kitten jumps up onto her lap and rubs its head into her torso. She laughs as she moves the needle back into the pile of rubbish on her coffee table. "My data's outta my phone, but I have Nevermind around here somewhere, maybe in the radio." Pam explains, motioning over to the broken looking dual Radio/CD player.

"I used to know the lead singer."

He takes out the picture from his pocket and lays it on the table. It's of Kurt Cobain playing in one of the first names for Nirvana, PenCap Chew.

"I was friends with him all the way up until he died. This is when they were still trying to get 'Big' but he was always more for playing small shows."

Jason unzips his jacket and sets it on the arm of his couch.

Pam looks at the picture of Kurt, holding it up to her face. "He was a good looking guy," She said with a laugh, everything feeling fine. "I think she killed him," Pam said, pointing her finger at Jason tellingly. She handed him back the picture. She reached over to the end table, picking up a pack of menthol cigarettes, and lighting one up. She inhaled deeply, watching Jerry Springer on the television. "So, how come you didn't play in his band if you were buddy buddy with him?" Pam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She definitely killed him."

Jason looks at Pam and looks back at the tv.

"Well.. Um.. Nirvana only needed one guitarist. Kurt wanted the simple feel of Nirvana and that what he got."

Jason looks back at Pam.

"Why do you think she killed him?"

She nods, her eyes drooping. "Ah makes sense," She agreed, her voice slurring a bit. She perks up a bit, eyes widening. "Because he was famous and she wasn't. Classic gold digger move. Plus you can't shoot yourself with a shotgun with your hand. It's blowback is too strong. He'd need to pull the trigger with his toes if he did it." She added, laughing at the trashy women fighting on the television.

"Not to mention that she lied about knowing where he was. And the fact that he wanted to divorce her. She wanted his money. Handwriting forgery found in her purse by her lawyer."

Jason blankly stares into the tv.

"She got away with it. That's the only things that bothers me."

Pam sighs, "She did get away with it. But she obviously knew someone, that's why didn't get caught." Pam reasoned. She felt her eyes slowly closing again. Her body was tingling and she giggled as her cat jumped on her lap again, while the other crawled over to Jason and began clawing at his shirt with its little claws. Pam giggled, enjoying this whole scenario.

Jason starts humming the solo to Smells alike Teen Spirit while scratching the cats back and tapping his foot.

"Load up on guns. Bring your friends it's fun to lose and to pretend."

Jason lets the cat claw at his shirt while his eyes start to droop.

Edited by Cornholio

4 hours ago, LemonMeringoo said:

Ryver briefly glances at her mail, mostly subscriptions and adverts, with one or 2 bills-Ryver had a good job, with good prospects and very little money worries-she isn't even sure how she got here.

Dancing from foot to foot as even now, high heels aren't comfortable. She acknowledges the other tenants in the building. And pays the trash hitting her foot no mind. Pricking her ears at the conversation about cars..

"Kevin!.. right? I wonder if you could help me out, I have a heap of crap...that let me down yesterday, and If it hasn't been towed is still down at the coffee shop in town!" Ryver wasn't one to avoid capitalising on helpful coincidence.

Hearing the conversation between Pam and Jason she chimed with a semi-serious smile

"I hope you two aren't soliciting drugs on my porch, I am your future DA"

Her attention turned back to Kevin

"Give me five or ten minutes to go get my car and I would gladly help"

Kevin puts the unopened bills into the back pocket of his jeans as he turns to head out the door while grabbing his sunglasses off of his shirt and putting them on. After the short walk, Kevin runs his hand along the hood of his WRX, the water droplets from the rain the night before causing the dark grey paint to glimmer in the sunlight. Kevin slides behind the driver wheel and starts the engine. While the car idles he plugs his phone into the auxiliary cord coming out of the custom stereo and goes through his music library. He eventually decides on Jonny Cash's Hurt and drives off, stopping in front of the apartment building.

• Like 1

(Amazing song choice)

As Pam slowly dozes off Jason walks back into his apartment. Cigar box in hand and his down. He walks over to his custom guitar and Line 6 amp and turns it on full blast. He puts on an echo effect and phaser, palm mutes the strings and starts the intro to Van Halen, Ain't Talkin Bout Love. The loud amp causes a vibration through the entire apartment, Jason closes his eyes and just imagines the vibrations as waves. 

As Kevin pulls up outside Ryver replaces her post in her mail box, her head up high she strides out of the double doors the morning sun hot on her skin.

Her curls bounce as she steps down to his car. She gives a small wave of acknowledgement and walks round to the passenger side. She turns to Kevin

"thanks for helping out!"

buckling herself in her head dipped and close to Kevins her hair smells of cocoa butter. She takes a chopstick from her purse 'toffee Apple and cinnamon' and applies it.