mitch8128

has everyone watched this interview with the devs?

has everyone gone and seen this YouTube channel(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOX5AcQNCUKhegz831glT5w), if you are after info about this game, you will find just about anything you need to know here!

shout-out to PowerGaming7 for all of his coverage of this game :D

@PowerGaming7 has allot of info on this game, including and hour long interview with the devs!

i am aware that this has been posted, but the more people that see it cant hurt! @JamesLuck01

@mitch8128 Yes, true. But if someone looks at the top of the section or searches it, then they will find it. This however just clutters the forum more and I get your good intentions.

My post was pinned at the top.

@JamesLuck01but they wont find a link to the YouTube channel where they will find allot more of content about identity, the interview video is just the highlight of the post so just calm your farm

dude you dont have to have the last say on every post, it is more than annoying.

this is who you remind me of...

Jenkins.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mitch8128 said:

@JamesLuck01but they wont find a link to the YouTube channel where they will find allot more of content about identity, the interview video is just the highlight of the post so just calm your farm

dude you dont have to have the last say on every post, it is more than annoying.

this is who you remind me of...

But I think they would have the link / are able to watch it on YouTube like demonstrated; https://gyazo.com/8d7e8c5ab29fb10b6c33166400f977d6

Which is what everyone who watches YouTube should know about. (I don't watch YouTube all the time, only occasionally)

So your point is pointless.

I don't need to help people or post on a forum... yeah true but I help and well I have answered many questions and well I get replies back and depending on the reply I will reply. I haven't posted on some because they were answered with the right info, not half info or false info and I don't double post like a lot of people do instead I edit my last post I was last to reply.