LemonMeringoo

Dames, Ladies and Femme's..Oh my!

Hello Ladies!

You may have seen a adjacent club on the forum boards aptly titled the Gentlemen's Club where the proprietor has weakly offered any woman to query her place in his world a slim stake in his establishment.

Well I don't know about you girls! But I want something of our own, so please feel at home here, sprawl out on a chaise lounge, order a cocktail or two and embrace what it means to be a woman in this modern world.

All I ask is that you keep it strictly role-play.

My Name is Ryver Lemonelle; auburn of hair, green of eye and soft of features. But call me Lemonz for short, naturally I am the proprietor of this establishment but you are all more than welcome here anytime.

Speak soon Sugars. Toodle pip

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LemonMeringoo said:

Hello Ladies!

You may have seen a adjacent club on the forum boards aptly titled the Gentlemen's Club where the proprietor has weakly offered any woman to query her place in his world a slim stake in his establishment.

Well I don't know about you girls! But I want something of our own, so please feel at home here, sprawl out on a chaise lounge, order a cocktail or two and embrace what it means to be a woman in this modern world.

All I ask is that you keep it strictly role-play.

My Name is Ryver Lemonelle; auburn of hair, green of eye and soft of features. But call me Lemonz for short, naturally I am the proprietor of this establishment but you are all more than welcome here anytime.

Speak soon Sugars. Toodle pip

Unfortunately that was something we often discussed before the club was shut down for good last month. The owner decided he didn't have the passion nor the time to run a club like that. There were plans to make a new club that accepted men and women alike but sadly we didn't get very far. I hope your club goes well.

Most bars/clubs nowadays have some sort of special events, such as "ladies night" etc. You could also do something like that.