Jakeyninja

How will police be able to stop a criminal who refuses to pull over?

If you are chasing down a criminal as a police officer, what can you do if they just refuse to stop? Will you able to communicate somehow with dispatch to set up a roadblock? Can you shoot out their tires if you are in the passenger seat of the squad car?

5 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

If you are chasing down a criminal as a police officer, what can you do if they just refuse to stop? Will you able to communicate somehow with dispatch to set up a roadblock? Can you shoot out their tires if you are in the passenger seat of the squad car?

I'll be interested in the response here, I suppose it's the same as online GTA, but better still the cars are using a gasoline system, so they will run out sometime.

5 minutes ago, LemonMeringoo said:

I'll be interested in the response here, I suppose it's the same as online GTA, but better still the cars are using a gasoline system, so they will run out sometime.

I guess but it will be annoying chasing them for 20 minutes waiting for them to run out of gas.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

I guess but it will be annoying chasing them for 20 minutes waiting for them to run out of gas.

I entrust the heroic island police department would co-ordinate the situation accordingly to take down a perpetrator without risking innocent lives. No one said life was easy officer.

They could use spike strips or if the speeding car is a danger to other cars/people the police can push the back end of your car to make you spin out 

30 minutes ago, kmk777 said:

They could use spike strips or if the speeding car is a danger to other cars/people the police can push the back end of your car to make you spin out 

Do you have any sources to back these claims?

It might be in one of there videos about spike strips not sure....and the game map takes place in usa so most servers will  use usa laws and in real life the cops can push your car to make you spin out  if you are a danger to other people and cars 

Would be cool if you could shoot at the fuel tank area and make it leak out bringing the criminal to a stop fairly quickly then that way you should be able to make an easy arrest.

I have no answer to your question because don't know how that system will fully work, maybe it will be somewhat like Asylum Altis life but much more advanced and realistic? 

16 hours ago, Jakeyninja said:

You can't shoot out of vehicles (Confirmed), If they refuse then you would chase them... Think of real life! You can talk on the radio to police and maybe set up road blocks/ checkpoints. You can ticket the person for breaking laws/ and parking not in a correct parking space.