Sporan

The People's Representatives

Hey everyone, just proposing an idea for an added check on our Government / Governor, whomever that may be. 

We form a senate of elected officials to keep an eye on the Governor and any laws they may pass. I haven't worked out a lot of the details of this, I just figured it would be a good idea, in order to maintain the beliefs and needs of the people first and ensure the Governor doesn't have complete control.

Thanks! And any suggestions, additions, or discussion on this idea would be great!

10 minutes ago, Sporan said:

Hey everyone, just proposing an idea for an added check on our Government / Governor, whomever that may be. 

We form a senate of elected officials to keep an eye on the Governor and any laws they may pass. I haven't worked out a lot of the details of this, I just figured it would be a good idea, in order to maintain the beliefs and needs of the people first and ensure the Governor doesn't have complete control.

Thanks! And any suggestions, additions, or discussion on this idea would be great!

Great idea! I'd be most on board with forming a Government

10 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

Love this idea! Would love to help work out the details and get supporters!

I suppose we need to decide what side of the fence we sit on first

4 hours ago, Sporan said:

This a great idea, I think that it should be voted upon by a group just like they do for the president. We don't let one man or woman's decisions outweigh a community. It's biased and unfair, I back this idea 100% and will help in anyway I can.

24 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

This a great idea, I think that it should be voted upon by a group just like they do for the president. We don't let one man or woman's decisions outweigh a community. It's biased and unfair, I back this idea 100% and will help in anyway I can.

3 hours ago, BobbyCruz said:

Love this idea! Would love to help work out the details and get supporters!

4 hours ago, LemonMeringoo said:

Great idea! I'd be most on board with forming a Government

Glad to see so much support for it!

• Like 1

This is a great Idea! I think that the elected senate officials shouldn't be a part of any political party. I also think that the senate officials should be elected by the people they represent from their laid out districts. This would be helpful because then they would come to congress or meetings with ideas from their constituents and help craft laws or policy. This way everyone gets represented.