Phiedrus

Has anyone pledged during the last 3 weeks?

Hi all.

During the las month or so, I've been monitoring this page in a weekly basis: https://www.identityrpg.com/shop/
I have seen no changes in the last three weeks, so I'm wondering if this page is being updated, and if it is the case, figuring out if it is an automatic or a manual update. My point on figuring this out is just to find out if it is worth it to keep monitoring, but if the updates are not reliable, no point on keep looking at it.

Now, I see more than one coming, so let me clearly state that I'm asking what I'm asking. This is NOT a "Hey look! no money is entering Identity! We are doomed!"... only to determine if it makes sense to keep looking at the page, same as with that progress that 'seems' stuck at 76% about the first module progress.

There may be so many reasons why there haven't been changes, such as:

- They are too busy to keep updating the page.
- The number and quantity of pledges obviously go up right after a youtube video has shown some footage or some .
- The last three weeks are right after Chrismas. Wallets are probably not quite full these days.
- Maybe they only update the numbers once per month.
etc.

So, can anyone confirm to have pledged since January 22nd? If so, I can already conclude that the page is not being updated in a short basis.

Thank you.

I've pledged like 3 days ago and about the town square module being stuck at 76%, I've read in another post that it was stuck on around 50% and that it moved to 76% a month later or something. Also if they for example 'finish a building in the town square module' they don't change it to 77% or 80% they wait until enough work is done to change it to 89% or even 95%.

I think the first module won't hit until halfway through this year, don't hype it up for the first quarter, it ain't lookin' too bright boys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phiedrus said:

Hi all.

During the las month or so, I've been monitoring this page in a weekly basis: https://www.identityrpg.com/shop/
I have seen no changes in the last three weeks, so I'm wondering if this page is being updated, and if it is the case, figuring out if it is an automatic or a manual update. My point on figuring this out is just to find out if it is worth it to keep monitoring, but if the updates are not reliable, no point on keep looking at it.

Now, I see more than one coming, so let me clearly state that I'm asking what I'm asking. This is NOT a "Hey look! no money is entering Identity! We are doomed!"... only to determine if it makes sense to keep looking at the page, same as with that progress that 'seems' stuck at 76% about the first module progress.

There may be so many reasons why there haven't been changes, such as:

- They are too busy to keep updating the page.
- The number and quantity of pledges obviously go up right after a youtube video has shown some footage or some .
- The last three weeks are right after Chrismas. Wallets are probably not quite full these days.
- Maybe they only update the numbers once per month.
etc.

So, can anyone confirm to have pledged since January 22nd? If so, I can already conclude that the page is not being updated in a short basis.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, RAWICK said:

I've pledged like 3 days ago and about the town square module being stuck at 76%, I've read in another post that it was stuck on around 50% and that it moved to 76% a month later or something. Also if they for example 'finish a building in the town square module' they don't change it to 77% or 80% they wait until enough work is done to change it to 89% or even 95%.

The "Progress Bar" for the town square module is manually updated and also is only updated if the developers think they have hit a milestone with progress made on the development. So I would assume that both are manually updated.

@Notic3

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

I'm waitin for an announced release date to buy a package. Lookin' at maybe the 60 USD one. Let's go boyssss

Thank you all for the helpful input.

Based on the answers, I think I'll continue monitoring, but it probably makes more sense to do it perhaps in a monthly basis instead of weekly, and let's see how it goes.

Just an update.

As I check every weekend, today I have seen quite a significant step updards in the number of new citicens and no less impressive increase in the raised money. While not the same date in last month, this has happend around the same date, which makes me think this update is done more or less monthly.

If anyone is interested, numbers have gone from last weekend report to today like this:

9,431 -> 10,798 citizens
371,507 -> 432,517 dollars raised

Of course we are talking thousands. The 'coma' separator is because we are talking about USD.

This increase is noticeabely higher than the previous month. I will probably start making some graphic, as there's really not much more to do until we get the first module, hopefully soon :)

• Like 2