Erlich

Heist planning

Ok so, you invite your friends over to your house,apartment etc. And you come up with the idea that you (and your 3 or 4 friends) should do a bank heist, so first you get yourself and one of your friends to drive down to the bank and scope it out (taking pictures for later in this scenario.) (Optional) you or the other friend goes inside and take pictures or just inform you of how many staff and guards are there. You come back to the house and attach the pictures to a white board and you and your friends can draw up the plan (escape routes etc.) and discuss if extra equipment is required(cable ties etc.) And of course your gonna need a van to get all of you out, since there will be no armor modifications to vehicles you'll have to get out fast. Now this is obvious thing, guns you can't do a heist without guns, so either you have a connection with a gun dealer or one of you is a gunsmith and make the weapons for the job. Now the final part is the cut each person gets, now of course you can cut it however you like but you need to put how well they did into consideration, basically if someone did a bad job they would get less of a cut than a person who kept they're cool and did an excellent job. There you have my idea of heist planning.

That's a really good idea! but in my opinion it would much better and quicker if you could pay someone ( Preferably AI but could be a Player ) to do the scoping out and getting the guns and equipment like Lester from GTA 5 or the other guy from online.

16 hours ago, FatJesusGaming said:

(Optional) you or the other friend goes inside and take pictures or just inform you of how many staff and guards are there.

No bank guards e.g. no human guards and no players can work in the bank!!

On 03/02/2017 at 6:14 AM, Corvette said:

Should have more opportunities instead of one restricting way like many story-driven games.

This is my opinion of one way it could go.

On 03/02/2017 at 3:47 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

No bank guards e.g. no human guards and no players can work in the bank!!

I'm sorry about that, I forgot about that (at the time I was writing the idea.)

I wonder how the heist planning will go myself, i mean i personally wouldnt want to have the police come in my house and see my heist planning set up in the living room. Lol i wonder if there will be a basement or multiple levels in a house or apts. Will we need to go some place outside our home to plan our criminal undertakings? Like "Sub-Hubs" for criminals