Asupra

NEED FOR SPEED NEW RELEASE & GHOST RECON WILD LANDS

SO world of identity how u been . 

i have heard about the new NFS bottom line what u think about the game and the franchise from where it stands now and do u guys think its going to get better ,

to me its Bullshite all of it  , the nfs 2015 every single decision have been made on that game made sure for me to make it unplayable its what can officially call A RIP OFF from the physx to the graphics to the gameplay its pure rubbish ,,,

and now to ghost recon wilde lands , Bottom line to me it's A HUGE ripoff from phantom pain plus its ubisoft so expect Huge micro transactions , What u think guys ps i made this because i just want to make sure that there are good real players left in this world     

I liked the Ghost Recon Wildlands beta this weekend quite a bit. Don't worry about it being a Phantom Pain ripoff--it's not. But it sorta felt like Phantom Pain meets the Division. But Wildlands is a co-op game. Or you have a squad if you're playing solo. There isn't really anything else like it for co-op play right now. 

The biggest issue with the game is the physics of the vehicles. It leaves much to be desired for sure. Still a super fun game though!

9 hours ago, Rylet said:

I liked the Ghost Recon Wildlands beta this weekend quite a bit. Don't worry about it being a Phantom Pain ripoff--it's not. But it sorta felt like Phantom Pain meets the Division. But Wildlands is a co-op game. Or you have a squad if you're playing solo. There isn't really anything else like it for co-op play right now. 

The biggest issue with the game is the physics of the vehicles. It leaves much to be desired for sure. Still a super fun game though!

I kinda liked the need for speed but it definitely lacked a lot of stuff, it was fun beating people in maxed out cars and winning hella money.