Idea or suggestion about customisation the cars.

I know, identity got customisations for cars, but what you mean by that?

When somebody talking about customisation I think about this -

What do you feel about it?)

a.jpg

aa.jpg

aaa.jpg

aaaa.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaa.jpg

• Like 1

They are simple Customisations including tires, RWD or AWD, paint. The developers don't want to add too much stuff that takes the realisim of the cars. In real life you don't see super cars or modded cars everywhere. So ingame most people will have normal everyday road cars. Ask @HairyGrenade or @JamesLuck01 for expanded details if they have any. 

Edited by Jackabm

35 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

They are simple Customisations including tires, RWD or AWD, paint. The developers don't want to add too much stuff that takes the realisim of the cars. In real life you don't see super cars or modded cars everywhere. So ingame most people will have normal everyday road cars. Ask @HairyGrenade or @JamesLuck01 for expanded details if they have any. 

In my city I see moded cars everywhere maybe 1 by 3.

If don't want...well (

42 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

I heard the devs are really going overboard to overhaul car customization and make it very detailed and realistic. 

11 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

In my city I see moded cars everywhere maybe 1 by 3.

If don't want...well (

There may be race car customisations. But I'm not 100% sure about the car customisation, so you might still have a chance. :)

5 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

I heard the devs are really going overboard to overhaul car customization and make it very detailed and realistic. 

I mean as in slanting wheels, adding rediculious car kits, 2 metre spoilers. That type of stuff most likely won't be added. 

And about moded cars, nobody told about free updates. For buying this updates you must have money like at supercar) 

1 hour ago, SmashUp said:

For buying this updates you must have money like at supercar) 

Makes no sense. Please re-word this.

1 hour ago, SmashUp said:

And about moded cars, nobody told about free updates.

Well there will be free updates but if something big like an extra e.g. a new island then that would most likely be a paid DLC. 

The game will be updated frequently after release as all the features that are planned won't be in the game at full release, hence the reason for frequent free updates + more as they go along.

I'm not expecting much as it isn't a car game, probably not even as far as GTA goes. But I'll be happy with a few simplicities...

1993-ford-mustang-drag-race-pro-street-f

The cowl hood and drag slicks. So me and me mates can do some good old fashioned street racing. 

A flashlight will help also, so we can flag the races. I assume there will be a hand held flashlight, it's a pretty basic thing.

23 hours ago, Jackabm said:

In real life you don't see super cars or modded cars everywhere.

LMFAO. Yes you do... At least here in Australia you do. Every fifth car you see is modified. Be it rims, lowered, exhaust - The basic stuff mostly. 

Almost everybody in my circles are interested in cars one way or another, everybody I went to school with, even the girls.  There are like 4 car collectors in my street alone, and it isn't a very big street, that's not including those who have a modified newer car in their driveway. 

If you wander around in the city you'll see a few Porsche's, AMG's, even Ferrari's and Lambo's sometimes. It isn't a rarity. You're almost guaranteed to see one.

Edited by MrVice
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MrVice said:

I'm not expecting much as it isn't a car game, probably not even as far as GTA goes. But I'll be happy with a few simplicities...

1993-ford-mustang-drag-race-pro-street-f

The cowl hood and drag slicks. So me and me mates can do some good old fashioned street racing. 

A flashlight will help also, so we can flag the races. I assume there will be a hand held flashlight, it's a pretty basic thing.

Maybe some minor mods will be in the game, or some illegal ones.

5 minutes ago, MrVice said:

LMFAO. Yes you do... At least here in Australia you do. Every fifth car you see is modified. Be it rims, lowered, exhaust - The basic stuff mostly. 

Almost everybody in my circles are interested in cars one way or another, everybody I went to school with, even the girls.  There are like 4 car collectors in my street alone, and it isn't a very big street, that's not including those who have a modified newer car in their driveway. 

Well. Mate. I also live in Australia and the only modded car I see around is the hsv, they only have louder exhausts and low profile tires. 

4 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

Maybe some minor mods will be in the game, or some illegal ones.

They already said there's going to be a range of performance upgrades, so I assume there will be a decent amount of basic things you can do to your car. I'm already expecting paint (obviously) and a selection of rims. Don't know what they'll do visually as that will actually require 3D modelling on each individual car, at least with rims you just use the same models and position them.

5 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

Well. Mate. I also live in Australia and the only modded car I see around is the hsv, they only have louder exhausts and low profile tires. 

Where abouts? I'm a city boy, so I see a lot of variety. It depends on where you are, I guess.

4 minutes ago, MrVice said:

They already said there's going to be a range of performance upgrades, so I assume there will be a decent amount of basic things you can do to your car. I'm already expecting paint (obviously) and a selection of rims. Don't know what they'll do visually as that will actually require 3D modelling on each individual car, at least with rims you just use the same models and position them.

There will be a range of performance upgrades, but I am talking about ricers, chassis frame and engine only cars, drag cars. I'm talking about cars that will ruin immersion.

5 minutes ago, MrVice said:

Where abouts? I'm a city boy, so I see a lot of variety. It depends on where you are, I guess.

I live in vic

15 hours ago, Jackabm said:

There will be a range of performance upgrades, but I am talking about ricers, chassis frame and engine only cars, drag cars. I'm talking about cars that will ruin immersion.

What will break immersion is the lack of such cars. Maybe not fully blown race cars, but if they have modifications which reflect real world street cars then if anything it'll help immersion. 

1 hour ago, MrVice said:

What will break immersion is the lack of such cars. Maybe not fully blown race cars, but if they have modifications which reflect real world street cars then if anything it'll help immersion. 

Omg, can't you understand? If there is that option to do that, everyone will be doing it. Then it will break emmersion. Anyway, the developers already said that they aren't adding rediculious things that. 

It's not because something is in the game everyone would be doing it. I don't know where you're from but car culture ranges from ricers to performance cars, it's on the eyes of the beholder to see how they want to change their vehicles, and also on their pockets.

• Like 1