RileyRedbeard

Will body type be a thing? (Fat, skinny, muscular)

Question

I'm unsure how player customization will look like (slider or present or ?). Either way I was hoping to clarify if someone can be of different body types in the full release.

6 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, RileyRedbeard said:

I'm unsure how player customization will look like (slider or present or ?). Either way I was hoping to clarify if someone can be of different body types in the full release.

They want to add the gym system but it will come after the full game release.

• Like 1

I hope I can eat as much in game as I could in real life and still be skinny. No joke, I eat 3000 calories a day (Mcdonalds daily too, sometimes Taco Bell) and I'm still 130 lbs. I'm also 5'10'' for my height. If nobody believes me, I'll make daily journals on youtube, with a calories count, a list of my meals, and a pic of my stomach/body. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LifeisReal said:

I hope I can eat as much in game as I could in real life and still be skinny. No joke, I eat 3000 calories a day (Mcdonalds daily too, sometimes Taco Bell) and I'm still 130 lbs. I'm also 5'10'' for my height. If nobody believes me, I'll make daily journals on youtube, with a calories count, a list of my meals, and a pic of my stomach/body. 

You describe my life)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LifeisReal said:

Best life ever. :)

I'm not complaining, but doctors are trying to find a reason -_-

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

I'm not complaining, but doctors are trying to find a reason -_-

Good, I'm not alone then. The weird thing is feeling hungry most of the time, but if you get results, that'd be cool. Plus, I didn't want to be that weird anomaly that got questioned by everyone else, so I rarely told people. Hope there's a real reason this happens, in case it could help others too.