Skarecrow

My Start in Indetity

Hey there everyone!

As like many of you, I am still avidly awaiting the module release of the town and I've just decided to make this short post in my wait time :)

My plan for the game

Well to being I think the most interesting place to start is what I'm gonna do in Identity, to being I'm going to start up my own business (which seems to be a popular choice, so there will be a lot of competition which will add more realism) I still haven't decided as to what I'm going to make a business in, the ones that first come to mind is clothes and cars (but I'm not sure if I need to post on a different part of the forums to say that I'm making a business, if I do please let me know).

My character 

We really haven't seen any clothes from any of the trailers that have been given pictures (that I know of) so I could just play could of a genre type, I would wear a hoodie, random trivia a hoodie is my favorite clothing item in game and real life. Another one that I would like to think about going for is a steampunk look or something along those lines. And most importantly my game name is Skarecrow (I know it's spelled with a 'c' usually, however I really like it with a k for no other reason than I just like it.

Closing words

Thanks for reading my little 'hello' to the forums, I really haven't got anything to close with apart from saying thanks, so I'll leave it at this and I can't wait for the first module to come out :D

• Like 2

Nice to meet you Skarekrow!

Looks like you have some great ambitions for the game! We share in your excitement!

If you want to check out some clothing designs, I believe the Identity Facebook and Twitter pages have some pictures. Also, check out the recent developer Q&A by Powergaming7 on YouTube, they talk quite a bit about clothing and lots of other cool stuff!

Great to have you here and welcome to the community!

All the best,
Bobby Cruz

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forums! Business is a very popular choice in Identity, and I too am interested in it. I can't wait to see how the crafting process works, so I can see just how unique business can be. (i.e. does everyone create the same items in the same colors, or is there a way to ensure your product is unique to you or your business)

• Like 1

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

Welcome! Thats really cool that you want to start your own business! Im also waiting on news when it actually comes out, lol. If you need a new friend and want to apply for a job position, don't hesitate to pm me! 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome and useful advice, it's great to see this is going to be an amazing community :)

• Like 2