gbateman77

Vehicle salesman

When I enter the world of Identity, i am looking to open up a Luxury Vehicles dealership that sells vehicles that have been acquired "legally".

The dealership itself would be a legitimate looking business with a showroom and an appeal for people to walk in and purchase vehicles, however out the back it will be run by a gang of smugglers and thieves who are using the business as a front for their more illegal dealings.

Do you guys think this is a good idea and also do you have any suggestions or improvements?

Yes it is basically all illegal but it will be done as a facade so no one would know that it is illegal and would think that it is 100% legitimate

On 01/02/2017 at 4:59 PM, gbateman77 said:

When I enter the world of Identity, i am looking to open up a Luxury Vehicles dealership that sells vehicles that have been acquired "legally".

The dealership itself would be a legitimate looking business with a showroom and an appeal for people to walk in and purchase vehicles, however out the back it will be run by a gang of smugglers and thieves who are using the business as a front for their more illegal dealings.

Do you guys think this is a good idea and also do you have any suggestions or improvements?

I am sorry to burst your bubble of an Idea, BUT players can't own a car dealership Legally.