Hzap

Motorcycle Customization

So I know that cars can be customized within Identity but what about bikes? could I take an old dirt bike and slap on some sumo tires(Street Tires on Dirt Bikes). My 2 other questions would be will there be some kind of of brands for dirt bikes? like a Honda or Yamaha rip off? my other question would be is the bike going to be a 2 stroke or a 4 stroke, Thanks.

f1f05f0a16aee3c1e94662b269574bbf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

cnon1388-21.jpg

Edited by Hzap

So I actually have alot of questions about bikes in Identity so I will just list them off here. :)

- Will I be able to upgrade or change things like the exhaust?

- I know that there will be dirt bikes and cruisers but what about super sport/sport bikes? will they be a thing in Identity?

- What about stunts like wheelies and stoppies? 

- If one were to get into a motorcycle crash in Identity, what would happen? would they fly off or would something else happen?

That's all, Thanks and best of luck to the Devs <3

38 minutes ago, Hzap said:

So I actually have alot of questions about bikes in Identity so I will just list them off here. :)

- Will I be able to upgrade or change things like the exhaust?

- I know that there will be dirt bikes and cruisers but what about super sport/sport bikes? will they be a thing in Identity?

- What about stunts like wheelies and stoppies? 

- If one were to get into a motorcycle crash in Identity, what would happen? would they fly off or would something else happen?

That's all, Thanks and best of luck to the Devs <3

1. Ok, I generally think the customisation will be like the cars excluding some changes which are more that you wouldn't touch.

2. You can expect a fairly good range of bikes in identity I am sure.

3. That I am uncertain at all about but would be cool and maybe hard to implement.

4. You would fly off and could possibly die. (In cars if you don't wear a seat belt you could fly threw the windscreen.

Hope this helped answer your questions.

Best Regards,

James.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

1. Ok, I generally think the customisation will be like the cars excluding some changes which are more that you wouldn't touch.

2. You can expect a fairly good range of bikes in identity I am sure.

3. That I am uncertain at all about but would be cool and maybe hard to implement.

4. You would fly off and could possibly die. (In cars if you don't wear a seat belt you could fly threw the windscreen.

Hope this helped answer your questions.

Best Regards,

James.

Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hzap said:

So I know that cars can be customized within Identity but what about bikes? could I take an old dirt bike and slap on some sumo tires(Street Tires on Dirt Bikes). My 2 other questions would be will there be some kind of of brands for dirt bikes? like a Honda or Yamaha rip off? my other question would be is the bike going to be a 2 stroke or a 4 stroke, Thanks.

f1f05f0a16aee3c1e94662b269574bbf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

cnon1388-21.jpg

I asked a while ago on twitter if there were going to be rolling burnouts and extended wheels. They replied back saying that its possible so who knows :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Indevious said:

I asked a while ago on twitter if there were going to be rolling burnouts and extended wheels. They replied back saying that its possible so who knows :)

That would be awesome! I wonder if there will be stuff like turbos or superchargers for cars!