Trisword

Deep sea diving?

We all know right now that the closest to aviation in identity we're going to get is gliders possibly in the future. But we know for a fact that boats are going to be included (in the gameplay trailer) what I want to know is..

will there be diving and diving kits along with fauna and flora to discover, maybe even some lost treasures to find and make a living off of?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trisword said:

We all know right now that the closest to aviation in identity we're going to get is gliders possibly in the future. But we know for a fact that boats are going to be included (in the gameplay trailer) what I want to know is..

will there be diving and diving kits along with fauna and flora to discover, maybe even some lost treasures to find and make a living off of?

I am sure that they mentioned this somewhere about there will be ruins (Underwater and on land) to explore/ discover and that said will include stuff like a diving suit.

@HairyGrenade can you tell me if I remember correctly or not please and also give more details to the questions answers.

Edited by JamesLuck01

3 hours ago, Trisword said:

There will be deep sea diving with scuba suits as well. 

• Like 2

Im pretty sure i heard that there will be exploration underwater like ship wrecks and such, but dont quote me...i think thats one thing they shoulda done on gta v, since theres so much water, to be able to go scuba diving and search the deep sea for interesting, or valuable things