LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

Really looking forward to November 30th, I pray that the support shown for The Royal Family Party over the years continues.

Your party's name has "royal" in it. I would fully support a monarchy, but not one that seizes free choice to its citizens. It's also a disgrace that you allow multiple religions and do not capitalize a strong military. 

1 hour ago, MariusG69 said:

Your party's name has "royal" in it. I would fully support a monarchy, but not one that seizes free choice to its citizens. It's also a disgrace that you allow multiple religions and do not capitalize a strong military. 

The island of Identity is a special district under the United States. All religions are protected by the United States constitution, he can not violate that. There will be no military on the island, only police are authorized by the federal government. :)

18 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

The island of Identity is a special district under the United States. All religions are protected by the United States constitution, he can not violate that. There will be no military on the island, only police are authorized by the federal government. :)

😂, I understand that the name may be misunderstood until my information is read. I’m sure that he fell in that boat of misunderstanding. No matter though, it is true it’ll (the Island) be under a US Government. Honestly, I’m happy that it is. After all, I am a proud Texan.

16 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

😂, I understand that the name may be misunderstood until my information is read. I’m sure that he fell in that boat of misunderstanding. No matter though, it is true it’ll (the Island) be under a US Government. Honestly, I’m happy that it is. After all, I am a proud Texan.

If you are a supporter of the republic, then why in the world would you call yourself a "royal family". As I said, I would be happy to support an absolute monarchy as I think it would introduce an interesting militarization of the state. But to call yourself "royal" and be a supporter of the republic is a disgrace. Royal is a foreign word in republics. I would  also love worshipping a true king.

Edited by MariusG69

8 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

If you are a supporter of the republic, then why in the world would you call yourself a "royal family". As I said, I would be happy to support an absolute monarchy as I think it would introduce an interesting militarization of the state. But to call yourself "royal" and be a supporter of the republic is a disgrace. Royal is a foreign word in republics. I would  also love worshipping a true king.

Goog kingship is a blessing, outside of this game I may be speaking differently on my government leadership. However, the game is US Government based. The party name comes from the my story, I’m not sure if you read it or not. Just to further specify, it’s the Royal Family Party...I’m not claiming to be a Royal Family.

Edited by LuciousTimes

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

Just to further specify, it’s the Royal Family Party...I’m not claiming to be a Royal Family.

Can't disagree with that it implies  it though? hehe :P

2 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

Can't disagree with that it implies  it though? hehe :P

Very true, that’s why I have the story as part of the main most.

Just now, LuciousTimes said:

Very true, that’s why I have the story as part of the main most.

Guess I'm going to have to side with another party then. 

Just now, MariusG69 said:

Guess I'm going to have to side with another party then. 

You do understand though that it will be a Democratic Government regardless of the government and that the only factor we have control over right now is sales tax and tax distribution?

Just now, LuciousTimes said:

You do understand though that it will be a Democratic Government regardless of the government and that the only factor we have control over right now is sales tax and tax distribution?

Oh shit. Well, I guess I like your name then. Disagree on religion and citizen freedom though.

Just now, MariusG69 said:

Oh shit. Well, I guess I like your name then. Disagree on religion and citizen freedom though.

😂, mainly how I was raised influences that.

2 hours ago, AxisUG said:

Opinions on the release?

Honestly, I’m happy something is released. Many felt they would see absolutely nothing from Identity, but something is released and I’m happy about it. Specifically though, it could be better, but I can’t expect too much from a first module.