LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

I have been silent regarding this information due to inside opinions on the releasing of it, however, I feel now is the time.

As stated in the original post, excluding myself, there will be 4 other Government Officials. 3 of them have been chosen. @JoelKeys will act as the Lieutenant Governor, @NexusGaming will act as the Business Counsel, and @Andrew811 will act as the Criminology Counsel. I’m proud to have them all at my side. The remaining position is the Security Counsel, that position is still needing to be filled.

• Like 2

Though I would never legitimately let the idea cross my mind, how would you all feel if I said I was dropping out of the race?

@LuciousTimes In non-retard units, 19°F is about -7°C.
Then it's actually colder where you are.

It's only 0°C / 32°F here, right now. Was colder earlier. :P 

@LuciousTimes I didn't say that. ¬¬ I said the unit itself is stupid. It's like using a foot as a unit of measurement. Or displaying the month before the day.

Get with the times guys... :P 
From Wikipedia

Edited by Norway174
  • Like 1

I didn’t expect The Good Times Community to be as relevant as it is, but it seems to be useful for some people!

• Like 1

@BrianHamilton , to continue, you were there when several politicians including myself looked into the Lupranos. Norway, myself, and a young man that’s no longer running due to this very incident were the ones leading that charge. I know specific people within their family, and due to that I converse with those people.

2 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

1 more month...

We all hope, it’s asylum we’re talking about, their not the best at meeting deadlines..

4 minutes ago, Trisword said:

We all hope, it’s asylum we’re talking about, their not the best at meeting deadlines..

We’ll see!

6 hours ago, Trisword said:

There's only one deadline at the moment, and they are confident about it at 99%. The remaining 1% would be server side related issues. I've only seen estimations which is not to be confused with deadlines. You'll be able to judge if they are bad at meeting their deadline when it'll be past 11:59 PM (EST) at the 21st of March 2018.

9 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

There's only one deadline at the moment, and they are confident about it at 99%. The remaining 1% would be server side related issues. I've only seen estimations which is not to be confused with deadlines. You'll be able to judge if they are bad at meeting their deadline when it'll be past 11:59 PM (EST) at the 21st of March 2018.

I feel as though that deadline will be met for one reason. With the gameplay we were told that “sometime” in January the video would be released. This gave them everyday in January as a possible deadline. They weren’t held to a specific date. The module is set for a specific date and due to that reason alone, I believe they’ll meet the deadline!

22 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I feel as though that deadline will be met for one reason. With the gameplay we were told that “sometime” in January the video would be released. This gave them everyday in January as a possible deadline. They weren’t held to a specific date. The module is set for a specific date and due to that reason alone, I believe they’ll meet the deadline!

I do believe so, and it's sort of true. But a delayed video is less of a concern for me than a delayed product. Hope we'll see each other at Town Square.

1 minute ago, LordBenji said:

I do believe so, and it's sort of true. But a delayed video is less of a concern for me than a delayed product. Hope we'll see each other at Town Square.

You too!

• Like 1

What's your stance on narcotics? Will there be a large task force dedicated to stopping shipments of illegal drugs from entering the city, or will you be more lax and focus on other issues?