LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

I was told there was no need to be too concerned regarding the polls and my position in them, I'm glad I listened!

Looking for advisors for advisors in the categories of Security, Coin, Law, Public Image, Slander, Promotion, and Distinguished Advisors!

To confirm, I'll now be personally representing The Royal Family in the upcoming debate.

Confirmations on the debate are coming soon!

I feel as though a simple thanks is in order! 

Along the way people have voted, publicly supported, critiqued, debated and more to aid get me where I am!

@Norway174 @JoelKeys @ThomasHetch @DLimit @SupremeLeader @Frank @FatherOfTimes @MasonTimes @Intr @Rumpelstiltskin @CaesarTimes @Motown @HairyGrenade @Beach_Ball ....the list could go on forever...

So, thank you all!!!

• Like 3

IDENTITY POLITICAL ORGANIZATION DEBATE

Hello from IPO, we are very happy to announce that the first ever Identity political debate now has a set date and time!

The debate has been set for: November 11th, 2017 12pm EST

We are still going through the whole thing and figuring out everything, but currently we are confident that we are able to present the debate at this date and time.

If you are interested in participating in the debate as an audience member we will be doing the debate in the IPO discord where you will be able to ask questions and through the moderator be able to hear the answer in almost real time straight from their mouths. The link to the Discord can be found at the bottom of this post.

If you are unable to join the discord or are more comfortable in the official identity discord or just want to watch, we will also be streaming the debate through twitch.tv. We will post the Twitch link about an hour before the debate on the fourms and the official identity discord.

We will be talking about a multitude of topics that will be discovered when the debate beings, but the main debate will be set in the style of a primary debate, (meaning everyone is at the debate) The speaking order is as follows:

Jack Lester
Brian Hamilton
Lucious Times
Marie-Clare Bouchard

Damien Malik

We wish you all luck and can't wait to see you all at the debates!

LINKS:
Discord: https://discord.gg/3KWCQur

Quoted From @Identity_Party_Data

I see the slowing down of the Podium post since the debate, guess everyone heard and said everything they needed to say and/or ask.

On 4/11/2017 at 4:15 AM, LuciousTimes said:

Attacking all of the other candidates including myself with your opinion isn't the way to win an election nor polite. My political aids businesses and with that helps people. No matter, please refrain from the opinionated statements.

Let me bring this back up, "No matter, please refrain from the opinionated statements", this is censorship, this is oppression, this is UNACCEPTABLE.

2 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Let me bring this back up, "No matter, please refrain from the opinionated statements", this is censorship, this is oppression, this is UNACCEPTABLE.

If I recall correctly, which I usually do, that comment was to another candidate that accused me of only caring about the rich. They made up some of the most harsh attacking tactic statements possible and I just refrained from indulging them! I don't understand why all you guys need to use attacking tactics to benefit your campaigns!

16 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

If I recall correctly, which I usually do, that comment was to another candidate that accused me of only caring about the rich. They made up some of the most harsh attacking tactic statements possible and I just refrained from indulging them! I don't understand why all you guys need to use attacking tactics to benefit your campaigns!

First of all, get off your high horse,

Secondly, there is no excuse for censorship,

Lastly, I know your game and what you are doing, it doesn't work on me, I also know about one of your workers in your party, and who they REALLY ARE!

Back off Lucious.

3 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

First of all, get off your high horse,

Secondly, there is no excuse for censorship,

Lastly, I know your game and what you are doing, it doesn't work on me, I also know about one of your workers in your party, and who they REALLY ARE!

Back off Lucious.

Lol, once again, attacking!

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

Lol, once again, attacking!

Listen, if I'm invading your "Safe Space" then maybe you should drop out snowflake.

You know what happens to snowflakes in politics, when the heat turns up and the tough gets going, you melt under the pressure, only the strong survive....

1 hour ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Listen, if I'm invading your "Safe Space" then maybe you should drop out snowflake.

You know what happens to snowflakes in politics, when the heat turns up and the tough gets going, you melt under the pressure, only the strong survive....

I was the first of us all, I'll be the last!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I was the first of us all, I'll be the last!

Just like the lions do, the older lion loses his dominance on the group and a younger, stronger lion replaces the washed up old lion!

10 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Just like the lions do, the older lion loses his dominance on the group and a younger, stronger lion replaces the washed up old lion!

I look forward to the day when I can rest of old age and watch as  younger, stronger people come up to lead! I won't be old any time soon, and I'll never be washed up...always will I give my counsel to the next generation of leaders!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I look forward to the day when I can rest of old age and watch as  younger, stronger people come up to lead! I won't be old any time soon, and I'll never be washed up...always will I give my counsel to the next generation of leaders!

You're counsel of leaders are a bunch of replicated YES people, who will say what you want to hear, when you want to hear.

I quote the fantastic Lorde, "Every ribbon you used to tie yourself to me", that is what is happening to your campaign, you aren't capable of even realising that you are being undermined by a bunch of smiling cheering failure who polish their teeth so white, in hopes that they can block out the fire that engulfs our society! 

7 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

You're counsel of leaders are a bunch of replicated YES people, who will say what you want to hear, when you want to hear.

I quote the fantastic Lorde, "Every ribbon you used to tie yourself to me", that is what is happening to your campaign, you aren't capable of even realising that you are being undermined by a bunch of smiling cheering failure who polish their teeth so white, in hopes that they can block out the fire that engulfs our society! 

Good to know that's what you think of people in the community! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

If you want to talk about our group like this sure but you have only furthered yourself by putting others down when Lucious has spent months building this party and small and new people like you attempt to bring it down by bringing up petty and old conversations in the hope to further yourself and frankly most will not tolerate petty behaviour such as yours as the governor.

Edited by Intr

11 hours ago, Intr said:

If you want to talk about our group like this sure but you have only furthered yourself by putting others down when Lucious has spent months building this party and small and new people like you attempt to bring it down by bringing up petty and old conversations in the hope to further yourself and frankly most will not tolerate petty behaviour such as yours as the governor.

"Small and new people like you", listen little man,  you got onto these forums on November 2nd, I have been here long before that, so don't try that stupidity with me!

It's not even a question, I will win, because I am one of the FEW politicians that have a spine, Lucious will say anything to get elected and will DO anything to get elected, even if it means getting his hands dirty!

11 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Good to know that's what you think of people in the community! 

Now onto this Yes-Man, you're attempting to twist things to make yourself look better, your crookedness and corruption have been proven. I am referring to your Yes-People party, DO NOT try to take dominance of me again!

Your game is so obvious, a few months ago when someone would criticise you or your party you would always reply with, "THIS IS GOOD", now you get aggressive because other parties who had a more aggressive stance were growing much faster than you, now you are attempting to copy their tactics to push your "campaign" back up the momentum line. As @SupremeLeader said himself, it's hard to trust you when you have your hands in the pockets of every business around!