LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

After deep consideration, I've decided to change who I am a little bit...

So....are you a man now?

5 minutes ago, ColeBarron said:

Why the change? Just curious.

I knew it wasn't possible to be a lion in-game and people felt I should make the change so...I finally made my mind up and did it!

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I knew it wasn't possible to be a lion in-game and people felt I should make the change so...I finally made my mind up and did it!

Indeed. Well best of luck sir!

@LuciousTimes
Really like this party, but just a question I know murder is bad but if soeone is living a life of a criminal, if lets say 3 days is (72 minutes irl) then I know criminals may stop but then what will the police do with criminals being scared to dso anything. I think it is kinda fucked if you have to wait 3 days or more (1 and a half hours or more) if you do it on multiple occasions... just my opinion.

6 minutes ago, NotGummyBear said:

Really like this party, but just a question I know murder is bad but if soeone is living a life of a criminal, if lets say 3 days is (72 minutes irl) then I know criminals may stop but then what will the police do with criminals being scared to dso anything. I think it is kinda fucked if you have to wait 3 days or more (1 and a half hours or more) if you do it on multiple occasions... just my opinion.

While I agree it makes it a lot worse for the people rping as criminals, at the same time you do kinda need strict laws on it cause last thing you want is someone killing a bunch of people in the middle of the town and just being let out 30 mins later.

12 minutes ago, Intr said:

While I agree it makes it a lot worse for the people rping as criminals, at the same time you do kinda need strict laws on it cause last thing you want is someone killing a bunch of people in the middle of the town and just being let out 30 mins later.

I agree the law should be strict 100%, but though he is rping as politic he has to think of everyone else, if he too that route im sure he wouldn't want to spends 72 minutes in jail. For example what happens if you were doing a heist and shot 5 cops and they died, and possibly 2 civilians/hostages. the 21 days which equals to 508 minutes, thats 8.4 hours so thats is the biggest waste of time as you would have to leave it open and do nothing while you wait. I would thinks 30 minutes as that is a decent amount of time. Just my opinion. Not sure if it is due to the fact im hoping to live a life down the illegal side (prob not killing) but you get what i mean

I agree the law should be strict 100%, but though he is rping as politic he has to think of everyone else, if he too that route im sure he wouldn't want to spends 72 minutes in jail. For example what happens if you were doing a heist and shot 5 cops and they died, and possibly 2 civilians/hostages. the 21 days which equals to 508 minutes, thats 8.4 hours so thats is the biggest waste of time as you would have to leave it open and do nothing while you wait. I would thinks 30 minutes as that is a decent amount of time. Just my opinion. Not sure if it is due to the fact im hoping to live a life down the illegal side (prob not killing) but you get what i mean

They should just set a max time so even all the ones that add up wouldnt go over like 2 hours. They should also be allowed to go afk during the time.

7 minutes ago, Intr said:

They should just set a max time so even all the ones that add up wouldnt go over like 2 hours. They should also be allowed to go afk during the time.

Agreed, though maybe add an hour every 3-5 kills after lets so 3-4 or whatever other laws they break

Agreed, though maybe add an hour every 3-5 kills after lets so 3-4 or whatever other laws they break

Yes, so after a certain point they only add the time for one murder if they've done 3. Makes it so the punishment isn't too harsh but still is a deterrent from murdering people.

5 minutes ago, Intr said:

Yes, so after a certain point they only add the time for one murder if they've done 3. Makes it so the punishment isn't too harsh but still is a deterrent from murdering people.

Absolutely, I would hate of course people just to mass kill, but when I do or if I do heists I will try of course to make it fun for the police. Not just make it so I have a clean escape but the police have a good chase and whatever else I can do

On 9/21/2017 at 1:48 PM, Calisto said:

so basically you want your citizens to kill cops instead of them killing us in the first place? What will you do about their level of power? Their funding. There needs to be a balance between not giving them too much power but not completely depowering them. I'm sure you know that but what is your plan 

Oh dear, oh dear Lucious, you seem to be struggling in the polls, I'm perfectly happy with my position in the polls, in fact I am rising every day in power, however the fact that you used to be basically unbeatable in the polls really does make me wonder if this is the beginning of the end for you? No offence intended, just wanted to hear your opinion on the new polls!

-Marie-Clare Bouchard, Founder and President of "The Front National".

• ver.1.22474487139 1

8 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Oh dear, oh dear Lucious, you seem to be struggling in the polls, I'm perfectly happy with my position in the polls, in fact I am rising every day in power, however the fact that you used to be basically unbeatable in the polls really does make me wonder if this is the beginning of the end for you? No offence intended, just wanted to hear your opinion on the new polls!

If you are going to be smug and egotistical settle it in the IPO. 

1 hour ago, Intr said:

If you are going to be smug and egotistical settle it in the IPO. 

Well you clearly didn’t read my post, Lucious is struggling, hard to see him go much further in this truly difficult world of politics!

• Like 1

@NotGummyBear I always wanted to crack down on crime, I've revised the laws before due to how excessive they were. The more I learn about the game the more I revise. I'll speak with the devs, watch some more videos and look through my policies again. Thank you for analyzing.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

@Intr Since the beginning of your Times on the forums you have supported The Royal Family...I just need you to know I really am grateful.

On 04/11/2017 at 11:03 AM, FrancePourLaVie said:

Honestly, I'm not too worried. I'm not gonna start changing my views or try making other candidates look bad and so forth. I'm just going to relax, speak on my campaign and let all pan out as it should. I've said before that some candidates focus to much on the competition and not enough on themselves. I want voters to know me, in the debate my words will be represented and we'll see where the polls go from there. The Unified Party took a big leap this time around and deserve a congratulations. Even though I was winning las poll all new polls will vary. Even if I'm not leading ever poll I'm not going to stress.

Looking for someone with Discord and the ability to speak on a mic to represent The Royal Family in a soon debate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

IPO? I Podium O?

IPO, The Identity Political Organization. We hope to see you in our first verbal debate! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Honestly, I'm not too worried. I'm not gonna start changing my views or try making other candidates look bad and so forth. I'm just going to relax, speak on my campaign and let all pan out as it should. I've said before that some candidates focus to much on the competition and not enough on themselves. I want voters to know me, in the debate my words will be represented and we'll see where the polls go from there. The Unified Party took a big leap this time around and deserve a congratulations. Even though I was winning las poll all new polls will vary. Even if I'm not leading ever poll I'm not going to stress.

Good to hear that, the UFD really did come out of nowhere, but we both know the new politicians cycle, we've seen it many times!

7 minutes ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Good to hear that, the UFD really did come out of nowhere, but we both know the new politicians cycle, we've seen it many times!

Yes...the high rise to fame being the new face then falling off as people get used to you. 

17 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

@NotGummyBear I always wanted to crack down on crime, I've revised the laws before due to how excessive they were. The more I learn about the game the more I revise. I'll speak with the devs, watch some more videos and look through my policies again. Thank you for analyzing.

Ok thnx for the reply, I understand you don't want hundreds of criminals running around just was thinking if it doubles everytime you do that it could get really bad for people who do crime (which my character may go down the track of). Not hating just thinking about myself and other people. Best of luck in your campaign <3

As far as I understood, you wont do nothibg/AFK in prison and its going to have its own things to do. Otherwise it would be boring. And to me the pount is to make crimes fun but not too rampent where trolls are killing and leaving jail rinse and repeat

On 05/11/2017 at 12:46 PM, gabzo said:

As far as I understood, you wont do nothibg/AFK in prison and its going to have its own things to do. Otherwise it would be boring. And to me the pount is to make crimes fun but not too rampent where trolls are killing and leaving jail rinse and repeat

For the real life players, we'd hate for prison to be boring.

NEW FAMILY SYMBOL

IMG_3915.thumb.JPG.536bcbfa7e2bd08cf764f31efd253580.JPG

VIEWS ON THE NEW SYMBOL, POSTER, BANNER, WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT?

• Like 1