LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

1 hour ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Who is Lucious Times again? Isn't it the person with a rainbow heart as a profile picture? I can't remember...

?,  I am Lucious! That guy was Brian Hamilton! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

?,  I am Lucious! That guy was Brian Hamilton! 

Oh, now that you mention it... ^^

Joking aside, I was looking at you and Mr. Hamilton's parties and didn't know which side to be on ^^'

7 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Oh, now that you mention it... ^^

Joking aside, I was looking at you and Mr. Hamilton's parties and didn't know which side to be on ^^'

Well, he accredited his party to The Royal Family...many of their view are derived from our orgination!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Well, he accredited his party to The Royal Family...many of their view are derived from our orgination!

Yeah, that's what makes impossibly hard to decide :)

I understand that! 

You two seem to take it as a friendly rivalry, so that's quite good! :D

9 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

You two seem to take it as a friendly rivalry, so that's quite good! :D

It'd be unprofessional not to! I'm looked at more as the veteran of politics that's been around a long time and he's more of a new face (or rainbow heart) with modern likings! 

• Like 2

It'd be unprofessional not to! I'm looked at more as the veteran of politics that's been around a long time and he's more of a new face (or rainbow heart) with modern likings! 

You're speaking as if you were an old-timer to everyone :)

6 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

You're speaking as if you were an old-timer to everyone :)

Only known politicians that came before me are Thomas Hetch and my partner and friend Joel Keys! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Only known politicians that came before me are Thomas Hetch and my partner and friend Joel Keys! 

Wow, that indeed brings back memories (of when I wasn't on the forums, but still, I always was overwatching è.é)

6 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Wow, that indeed brings back memories (of when I wasn't on the forums, but still, I always was overwatching è.é)

I can only imagine! 

• Like 2

THE ROYAL FAMILY FULLY SUPPORTS NBA2K GAMES AND WOULD LIKE TO SHINE LIGHT AND EXPRESS GRATITUDE FOR THE GREATNESS OF DETAIL PLACED INTO NBA2K18! GOOD JOB!!!   :D

• Like 1

If you are a licensed gun owner then you will be able to own nearly any gun..plain and simple. Licensed means we trust you to be safe and not a threat to other citizens, so may that be.

• Like 1

At 7am Central Time I will open up what I'd like to call "Open Book Day"! A day for any and all people to ask me any and all questions about myself, the campaign, etc. I'll be sure to reply to them all!

It's a big day people, time to ask away!

• Like 2

What is your take on radical Islam? 

Do you believe in the laissez faire economic system?

What necessary steps will you take to bring down organized crime?

45 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

What is your take on radical Islam? 

Do you believe in the laissez faire economic system?

What necessary steps will you take to bring down organized crime?

In my personal opinion, I feel religion is religion! We can't necessarily control what others believe we can put an end to what is just morally wrong!

No, I believe in very little interference, but not complete letting of people run the economy! Some regulations have to exist!

All anyone can do is have the law! If someone breaks the law then they suffer the consequence! That's not bad, I remember that Identity is a game and that that's just how some people will be! Some people will enjoy being bad, plain and simple! I don't plan to ruin the game for them, but I won't have all hell break loose! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

In my personal opinion, I feel religion is religion! We can't necessarily control what others believe we can put an end to what is just morally wrong!

No, I believe in very little interference, but not complete letting of people run the economy! Some regulations have to exist!

All anyone can do is have the law! If someone breaks the law then they suffer the consequence! That's not bad, I remember that Identity is a game and that that's just how some people will be! Some people will enjoy being bad, plain and simple! I don't plan to ruin the game for them, but I won't have all hell break loose! 

Thanks!

Will you, if they add it, ban anything if your party feels it's morally right and justifiable in the eyes of the citizens?

10 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Thanks!

Will you, if they add it, ban anything if your party feels it's morally right and justifiable in the eyes of the citizens?

Such as?

• Like 1

On 26/10/2017 at 10:12 PM, LuciousTimes said:

I accredited the design in which you listed out your policies, however, the policies listed under The Hamilton Party are all things which I strongly believe would make a positively effective impact on the community and the island.

@Rinyuaru-Kun

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

I accredited the design in which you listed out your policies, however, the policies listed under The Hamilton Party are all things which I strongly believe would make a positively effective impact on the community and the island.

@Rinyuaru-Kun

I would assume since you use them...? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I would assume since you use them...? 

You know what they say about making assumptions...

9 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

You know what they say about making assumptions...

No matter, my assumptions were correct!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrianHamilton said:

Your assumptions?

I'm confused on where you're confused. I said I would assume that you support the beliefs you present, you made your statement about assumptions and I said good thing my assumption was correct...

Edited by LuciousTimes
  • Like 2