LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

5 minutes ago, DLimit said:

The organization is harsh based on the sole premise that it opposes capitalism, including the bourgeoisie that continue to perpetuate the exploitative system against the hard-working proletarians of the nation.

Maintain a watchful eye for espionage agents...

Can you stop role playing Shakespeare for a minute and speak simple? My party doesn't hurt workers yatta yatta yatta! My party literally has the fairest policies of all policies!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Can you stop role playing Shakespeare for a minute and speak simple? My party doesn't hurt workers yatta yatta yatta! My party literally has the fairest policies of all policies!

One cannot differentiate between a Shakespearean dialect and a modern-day academic. Yet, one attempts to function as a member of office while criticizing a citizen's form of communication.

From a Marxist-Leninist perspective, ANY capitalist bourgeois-state involves exploiting the labour power of working-class citizens. Thus, the system is exploitative and corrupted, regardless as to whether the political representative refrains from utilizing a single act of excessive force against the citizens of the state.

6 minutes ago, DLimit said:

One cannot differentiate between a Shakespearean dialect and a modern-day academic. Yet, one attempts to function as a member of office while criticizing a citizen's form of communication.

From a Marxist-Leninist perspective, ANY capitalist bourgeois-state involves exploiting the labour power of working-class citizens. Thus, the system is exploitative and corrupted, regardless as to whether the political representative refrains from utilizing a single act of excessive force against the citizens of the state.

No one is criticizing your communication and no one is exploitin the labour power of the working-class! How do you even come up with thsee allegations? For real,  are you serious with this?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

No one is criticizing your communication and no one is exploitin the labour power of the working-class! How do you even come up with thsee allegations? For real,  are you serious with this?

Since you've advocated for the formation of a free market economy that consists of private organizations funding the campaign to the extent that it is on the brink of functioning as an OLIGARCH, it is clearly observable for one to conclude that the organization intends to exploit the labour power of working-class citizens.

Wage labour based on time = exploitation of working-class citizens

The state shall be governed by the lobbyists that support your organization considering that funding the organization shall result in "fulfilling political favours" for certain companies. In other terms, your shareholders shall regulate the policy of the state. Otherwise, the shareholders shall discontinue funding your campaign... Bougeois-capitalism at it's finest... exploitative by nature.

Since you've advocated for the formation of a free market economy that consists of private organizations funding the campaign to the extent that it is on the brink of functioning as an OLIGARCH, it is clearly observable for one to conclude that the organization intends to exploit the labour power of working-class citizens.

Wage labour based on time = exploitation of working-class citizens

The state shall be governed by the lobbyists that support your organization considering that funding the organization shall result in "fulfilling political favours" for certain companies. In other terms, your shareholders shall regulate the policy of the state. Otherwise, the shareholders shall discontinue funding your campaign... Bougeois-capitalism at it's finest... exploitative by nature.

Either you're just misunderstanding what you've read about the party or you can't read! The party provides no favors for any businesses, doesn't exploit any workers, has the fairest tax system, etc! Now what I feel you're trying to mention are the organizations that have gotten together in support of my campaign and fall under the system I set up! That system is a separate business that my manager handles, from what I designed the companies just work together in order to aid each other! I'd gave them some ways they could make more $ as well with their members! All of that has nothing to do with the government of my party!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Either you're just misunderstanding what you've read about the party or you can't read! The party provides no favors for any businesses, doesn't exploit any workers, has the fairest tax system, etc! Now what I feel you're trying to mention are the organizations that have gotten together in support of my campaign and fall under the system I set up! That system is a separate business that my manager handles, from what I designed the companies just work together in order to aid each other! I'd gave them some ways they could make more $ as well with their members! All of that has nothing to do with the government of my party!

Understood. However, from a Marxist perspective, any capitalistic system automatically exploits it's workers' labour power through a wage-based system:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_power 

7 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Understood. However, from a Marxist perspective, any capitalistic system automatically exploits it's workers' labour power through a wage-based system:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_power 

The words capitalism, capitalistic,  and capitalist shouldn't be associated with my party! A small portion of the economy is through free enterprise, but it's mainly government controlled! Did you read the Five Characteristics of a Lucious Times Economy? 

• Like 1

In other terms, the party is a "capitalist reformist" organization that is practicing the art of Fascism.

8 minutes ago, DLimit said:

In other terms, the party is a "capitalist reformist" organization that is practicing the art of Fascism.

No...it's more of a Constitutional Dictatorship with a planned economy! 

• Like 1

Which is Fascism considering that it is not governed by the proletariat.

Edited by DLimit

25 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Which is Fascism considering that it is not governed by the proletariat.

Okay, that's false! Just because workers aren't governing doesn't make it fascist!  Very few society have those of the blue collar class leading government!  However, fascist is closely related I prefer the term Constitutional Dictatorship due to limitations and so forth! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

Okay, that's false! Just because workers aren't governing doesn't make it fascist!  Very few society have those of the blue collar class leading government!  However, fascist is closely related I prefer the term Constitutional Dictatorship due to limitations and so forth! 

The state is Fascist based on the sole purpose that it is a centralized authoritarian political and economic system with traits of capitalism combined with private companies contributing to the state.

Its fine that you will do a "left-wing political party" but...

5 hours ago, DLimit said:

If someone was corrupt it was Lenin him self, and to use that as a model for a political party is just far out. USSR tryed that model and that dident work, it left the political leaders, and mafia very wealthy,(made some Oligarks out of it, extremly ritch people) while the rest of the population was left in powerty, and while some of them today are middleclass, then there are still alot in powerty in the now called Russia. - Its strictly controlled, both media wise and political aspects. If you have another opinion than the political leader want you to have, then you will end up in prison. (and alot gets killed there). Its the same with Northkorea.

Trust me its allready tryed and it does not work on a modernday way of looking any political view. (or any other view for that matter)

With that sayd I have no intention to discuss this any further with you @DLimit Because it will not lead anywhere.
That you try to RP it like a Shakespeare kinda tone, does not make it any better. And I am sure most people does see this very clear.

Good luck with the campain both of you !!!

2 hours ago, Turaxis said:

If someone was corrupt it was Lenin him self, and to use that as a model for a political party is just far out. USSR tryed that model and that dident work, it left the political leaders, and mafia very wealthy,(made some Oligarks out of it, extremly ritch people) while the rest of the population was left in powerty, and while some of them today are middleclass, then there are still alot in powerty in the now called Russia. - Its strictly controlled, both media wise and political aspects. If you have another opinion than the political leader want you to have, then you will end up in prison. (and alot gets killed there). Its the same with Northkorea.

Trust me its allready tryed and it does not work on a modernday way of looking any political view. (or any other view for that matter)

With that sayd I have no intention to discuss this any further with you @DLimit Because it will not lead anywhere.
That you try to RP it like a Shakespeare kinda tone, does not make it any better. And I am sure most people does see this very clear.

Well put, thanks for the luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DLimit said:

The state is Fascist based on the sole purpose that it is a centralized authoritarian political and economic system with traits of capitalism combined with private companies contributing to the state.

Once again,  the state does no favors for private companies and private companies do no favors for the state! And centralized authority falls under many autocratic governments...like a Constitutional Dictatorship! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Turaxis said:

Research "Direct-Democracy" and "Communism" prior to claiming that the Stalin-controlled USSR and DPRK represents the interests of a Direct-Democratic State that is governed by the proletariat rather than the bourgeoisie.

Capitalism has failed throughout the ages and CONTINUES to fail... Otherwise, developed nations would not remain dependent on exploiting foreign labour and resources in exchange for profit while the majority of the world population struggles to attain a loaf of bread for the night.

P.S. Which corrupted act did Wladimir Lenin commit?

Edited by DLimit

14 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

Once again,  the state does no favors for private companies and private companies do no favors for the state! And centralized authority falls under many autocratic governments...like a Constitutional Dictatorship! 

Centralized governments, such as Nazi Germany, were dictatorships with a Constitution.

Research "Direct-Democracy" and "Communism" prior to claiming that the Stalin-controlled USSR and DPRK represents the interests of a Direct-Democratic State that is governed by the proletariat rather than the bourgeoisie.

Capitalism has failed throughout the ages and CONTINUES to fail... Otherwise, developed nations would not remain dependent on exploiting foreign labour and resources in exchange for profit while the majority of the world population struggles to attain a loaf of bread for the night.

P.S. Which corrupted act did Wladimir Lenin commit?

Just a reminder, America is a capitalist nation!

• Like 1

Centralized governments, such as Nazi Germany, were dictatorships with a Constitution.

I'm aware of that...I don't understand why you're telling me! None that makes me a fascist! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Just a reminder, America is a capitalist nation!

Indeed, a nation that resorts to proxy war invasions and false-flag events combined with economic imperialism as a means towards ensuring the stability of the nation. The state would collapse without exploiting the labour power and resources of developing nations within Africa, Latin-America, and South-East Asia in order to maximize profits. Finally, The United States of America possesses the highest prison population within the planet Earth considering that it's citizens often resort to committing criminal acts in order to survive within a nation with a rapidly expanding income-inequality gap.

Your luxuries would not exist without exploiting foreign labourers for a dollar an hour and attaining inexpensive and tariff-free imported periphery resources in order to manufacture goods that are worth five times more than the raw materials, itself.

Edited by DLimit

Indeed, a nation that resorts to proxy war invasions and false-flag events combined with economic imperialism as a means towards ensuring the stability of the nation. The state would collapse without exploiting the labour power and resources of developing nations within Africa, Latin-America, and South-East Asia in order to maximize profits. Finally, The United States of America possesses the highest prison population within the planet Earth considering that it's citizens often resort to committing criminal acts in order to survive within a nation with a rapidly expanding income-inequality gap.

Your luxuries would not exist without exploiting foreign labourers for a dollar an hour and attaining inexpensive and tariff-free imported periphery resources in order to manufacture goods that are worth five times more than the raw materials, itself.

And yet it the most successful economy! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm aware of that...I don't understand why you're telling me! None that makes me a fascist! 

May one please note that Fascist governments are capable of existing without abiding by the Hitler-controlled NAZI Party's ideological values of a "supreme race". However, the idea of forming a "Right-wing dictatorship" that is based on capitalist and NATIONALIST (as mentioned within the original post) ideals. Thus, the organization is Fascist considering that the autocratic or monarchic ruler(s) seizes the means of production in order to benefit the interests of the nation.

It IS Fascism... Yet, it is NOT Nazism.

May one please note that Fascist governments are capable of existing without abiding by the Hitler-controlled NAZI Party's ideological values of a "supreme race". However, the idea of forming a "Right-wing dictatorship" that is based on capitalist and NATIONALIST (as mentioned within the original post) ideals. Thus, the organization is Fascist considering that the autocratic or monarchic ruler(s) seizes the means of production in order to benefit the interests of the nation.

It IS Fascism... Yet, it is NOT Nazism.

As said, there are few capitalist aspects to my government! We're no where's near fascist! It's a unique dictatorship!

• Like 1