LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

7 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

@LuciousTimes Okay i think i have changed my mind after reading all this about other people running for governor made me think very differently about some people but with you legalising marijuana has made me go with you 100% instead.

Very appreciated! We've set foundations for the party but we're always looking for more laws and things...any ideas?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Very appreciated! We've set foundations for the party but we're always looking for more laws and things...any ideas?

Hmmm putting me on the spot now haha I'm not sure. Are you supportive of anything against police harassment because the business that i am part of could be under a lot of police harassment because the business we have chosen and police will clearly not like this as we are making a good living even if it is lawful they will still be against it as we will be making more money than them and they could get jealous and try to sabotage it.

9 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Hmmm putting me on the spot now haha I'm not sure. Are you supportive of anything against police harassment because the business that i am part of could be under a lot of police harassment because the business we have chosen and police will clearly not like this as we are making a good living even if it is lawful they will still be against it as we will be making more money than them and they could get jealous and try to sabotage it.

That could be! Only thing I can say is that I'd enforce the acting with probable cause! They have no reason harassing without probable cause! You're business is legal, therefore, they should leave you alone!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

That could be! Only thing I can say is that I'd enforce the acting with probable cause! They have no reason harassing without probable cause! You're business is legal, therefore, they should leave you alone!

Okay yes i understand that and thank you for working this with me.

5 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Okay yes i understand that and thank you for working this with me.

Definitely! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Definitely! 

Well i would like to keep in contact with you for sure as i would like to keep up to date with all of the things you run for and the decisions you take and also if you change you mind about anything.

5 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Well i would like to keep in contact with you for sure as i would like to keep up to date with all of the things you run for and the decisions you take and also if you change you mind about anything.

Sounds good!

• Like 1

I'm currently in the process of making what I'll call "The Royal Code"! It's a set of 10 statements that are the primary written protection of citizen's rights. Almost like a Bill of Rights!

• Like 1

On 18/03/2017 at 9:11 PM, FatherOfLoyalty said:

The party has found favor with you! Due to your ways and the ways of @JoelKeys they (the people of the party) actually like you. We are all quite aware you aren't a member of our party. @BobbyCruz I advise listening to @LuciousTimes !

I'm not sure that kind of thing is down to an individual candidate. In fact I don't know if having one of those is a good idea at all until we have been up and running for a good while. Once we establish crime rates, societal standards etc. then we should think about permanent rights.

I believe that reading this forum was very interesting, and it's pretty clear that @LuciousTimes and @BobbyCruz have done an immense amount of research and clearly know how to appeal to the public eye. I can't say that you have necessarily won my vote, but I will consider you.

6 minutes ago, Deadman said:

I believe that reading this forum was very interesting, and it's pretty clear that @LuciousTimes and @BobbyCruz have done an immense amount of research and clearly know how to appeal to the public eye. I can't say that you have necessarily won my vote, but I will consider you.

I appreciate you, there are many great candidates though as you said! I appreciate your consideration though!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

I'm not sure that kind of thing is down to an individual candidate. In fact I don't know if having one of those is a good idea at all until we have been up and running for a good while. Once we establish crime rates, societal standards etc. then we should think about permanent rights.

One of what? What permanent rights did I mention?

On 4/2/2017 at 0:30 PM, LuciousTimes said:

To confirm, Marijuana will be legal no matter who is Governor! That has been stated by the Developers! 

That is absolutely false information.

Edited by uncannierlink

14 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

That is absolutely false information.

Weed & Alcohol are legal, I remember seeing it on the forums awhile back! What makes you so certain it's "absolutely false"!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, winampw said:

Well it says you're a burglar! lol

Lol, the rank system is negative a bit at some ranks!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, winampw said:

But how do I become part of your movement/party/club/family?

Just simply pm me and I'll give you the Discord!

• Like 1

On 1/31/2017 at 8:12 PM, LuciousTimes said:

For everyone joining , Welcome to The Royal Family! You are here because you are a leader or member of an elite business, private military, or police group and would like to be protected by other players, aided by other players and in a brotherhood with other players. Codes the name, The Royal Family.

Also, financial benefits are given to leaders of organizations! 

$$$

It's very difficult for me to believe that your party will be in the interest of the people when you're constantly in the pockets of large conglomerates and business alliances. 

Are you in this for the interest of the people? Or are you in this for the power and lucrative business opportunities? You have me seriously doubting your ability to make conscious decisions having the people in mind when you pull this nonsense.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2017 at 4:08 AM, FatherOfLoyalty said:

One of what? What permanent rights did I mention?

Yes that was aimed at @LuciousTimes sorry, the forums are rather buggy when quoting people.

On 4/9/2017 at 6:22 PM, SupremeLeader said:

It's very difficult for me to believe that your party will be in the interest of the people when you're constantly in the pockets of large conglomerates and business alliances. 

Are you in this for the interest of the people? Or are you in this for the power and lucrative business opportunities? You have me seriously doubting your ability to make conscious decisions having the people in mind when you pull this nonsense.

Attacking all of the other candidates including myself with your opinion isn't the way to win an election nor polite. My political aids businesses and with that helps people. No matter, please refrain from the opinionated statements.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Yes that was aimed at @LuciousTimes sorry, the forums are rather buggy when quoting people.

Sorry Keys, exactly what were you trying to say?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Attacking all of the other candidates including myself with your opinion isn't the way to win an election nor polite. My political aids businesses and with that helps people. No matter, please refrain from the opinionated statements.

I have never done any personal attacks towards any candidates. I have only asked honest questions that I have about their political views, and questioned the validity of the party they represent.

Also, this notion that we must "refrain from these opinionated statements" is pretty ridiculous. Apart of running for any form of office is that you are putting your views and values out in the public to be criticized, and also applauded. This isn't a merry-go-round where you get to high-five everyone when riding the horse of politics. 

On top of this, I don't see that my concern was really baseless at all. I feel that there IS a concern to be had of your allegiance to actually upholding the values of the people when you have so many people of elite class to please due to their support of your party. This type of business is very typical in IRL politics, and seeing it translate here isn't necessarily a shock. 

But still, thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

6 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

I have never done any personal attacks towards any candidates. I have only asked honest questions that I have about their political views, and questioned the validity of the party they represent.

Also, this notion that we must "refrain from these opinionated statements" is pretty ridiculous. Apart of running for any form of office is that you are putting your views and values out in the public to be criticized, and also applauded. This isn't a merry-go-round where you get to high-five everyone when riding the horse of politics. 

On top of this, I don't see that my concern was really baseless at all. I feel that there IS a concern to be had of your allegiance to actually upholding the values of the people when you have so many people of elite class to please due to their support of your party. This type of business is very typical in IRL politics, and seeing it translate here isn't necessarily a shock. 

But still, thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Definitely, but The Royal Family isn't resposible for keeping the needs of any businesses???

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Definitely, but The Royal Family isn't resposible for keeping the needs of any businesses???

When your party forms an allegiance with elite business conglomerates, private military, top ranking officials, etc who probably all have varying views on the shape of government... you don't feel that this creates a central interest of your elite supporters over the collective people? 

Genuine question.