LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

prove that they are willing to have me along for the ride and that they don't want me dead now because of what I recently said. 

• Like 1

Woah, gentlemen! Let's relax... @ThomasHetch all @FatherOfLoyalty is saying is that the guys like you. That's all! Our private discussions in our party...the conversations I have with my family ensure your security. You of all people know how security works! You want proof, proof that they don't want you to...disappear.  Well, take word from me that YOU ARE IN GOOD GRACE! Don't get too involved in this discussion,  stay in the good grace. Our small dispute is with Bobby and it'll be handled!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

They're name dropping you to gain publicity. That's all it means.

Please...don't assume our reasons! 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Sabotage? No, I enjoy the competition. You may not be aware of this, but you cant remove forums once posted. I have rejected aid from all criminals, though I have not limited them from joining our political party. One group particularly has been very good to me! Bobby, this isn't a threat. But you don't wanna be an enemy to The Royal Family Political Party. Many who support me (good and bad) will do the needed to ensure I win and I don't want you to get in their way. @ThomasHetch  & @JoelKeys have found great favor with the party. It would be wise of us all to do the same!

I am fully aware. However, you are active on just about every Luprano Family post. Nevertheless, it is concerning that you actively recruit and allow criminals into your campaign. Also, you have yet to refute the fact that you will run a corrupt campaign. You state that the people who support you will do what's needed to ensure you win and that "I shouldn't get in their way". Sounds like a corrupt tyranny to me. Also, name dropping governors and claiming they support you when I don't see anywhere where they have publicly stated their support? I advise you to run a clean campaign.

6 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

I am fully aware. However, you are active on just about every Luprano Family post. Nevertheless, it is concerning that you actively recruit and allow criminals into your campaign. Also, you have yet to refute the fact that you will run a corrupt campaign. You state that the people who support you will do what's needed to ensure you win and that "I shouldn't get in their way". Sounds like a corrupt tyranny to me. Also, name dropping governors and claiming they support you when I don't see anywhere where they have publicly stated their support? I advise you to run a clean campaign.

Frank has been good to us and I ensured he would have all his members back together due to the fact that he can't post! It was simply a favor. So don't assume I actively recruit criminals for fun like some fool. You wanna call me corrupt then call me corrupt! I know what I am. No slick talking cliche politician is gonna change that! And like myself and my manager just stated, we didn't state any one supported us. We stated that he was in OUR good grace. Please, read before you post. Your advice is to run a clean campaign, how's that going for you Bobby? I run my game campaign the way I see if. If I openly accept aid from criminals then so be it! I'll be committing no crimes if that's what you mean to imply! Remember this is a game and my policies work the best. Nobody wants the stress of the real world in a game. Stick to being slick Bobby. Run your campaign and I'll run mine. You wanna be the cliche politician go ahead. Don't get in a social brawl for what you feel may be a shot at my campaign. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Frank has been good to us and I ensured he would have all his members back together due to the fact that he can't post! It was simply a favor. So don't assume I actively recruit criminals for fun like some fool. You wanna call me corrupt then call me corrupt! I know what I am. No slick talking cliche politician is gonna change that! And like myself and my manager just stated, we didn't state any one supported us. We stated that he was in OUR good grace. Please, read before you post. Your advice is to run a clean campaign, how's that going for you Bobby? I run my game campaign the way I see if. If I openly accept aid from criminals then so be it! I'll be committing no crimes if that's what you mean to imply! Remember this is a game and my policies work the best. Nobody wants the stress of the real world in a game. Stick to being slick Bobby. Run your campaign and I'll run mine. You wanna be the cliche politician go ahead. Don't get in a social brawl for what you feel may be a shot at my campaign. 

It's going well, thank you. 
It seems you are getting quite defensive. I'm not taking shots at your campaign, I'm just calling your corruption out. It's just a game and all in good fun. Good luck. 

4 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

It's going well, thank you. 
It seems you are getting quite defensive. I'm not taking shots at your campaign, I'm just calling your corruption out. It's just a game and all in good fun. Good luck. 

I'm not being defensive, I'm doing you the kindness of giving you an explanation! And as I said I'm not corrupt! Just because I accept support doesn't make me corrupt.  It's not kind to sling around words like that!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

Why is there so little Political Discussion? It in truth...surprises me!

Maybe because the game is over a year until release and we don't have information about how politics run in the game? It's really not a big deal.

17 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

Maybe because the game is over a year until release and we don't have information about how politics run in the game? It's really not a big deal.

I'm aware it's not a big deal...none of this is! I was just curious!

• Like 2

My Governor Campaign Timeline 

Honesty, something that I feel will help clear all worry and negativity! In the beginning, when I first joined the forums I looked through the Podium and saw two Governor candidates, @ThomasHetch and @JoelKeys ! I've always loved politics so I looked into their campaigns. Joel was doin great fas ar as policy's appeal to the people and Thomas' popularity was just amazing! This is when I decided to start my campaign! So...I began with making the foundations of my Political Party; The Royal Family Party!  After I had built the foundations conversations positive and negative had begun! I felt I needed a solid support system that could back me up no matter what. Someone who would be praising of my campaign and critical to the others; a simple game of political war! Idiotic enough I was, I went to the gangs. At that time I felt gangs are loyal and as an elected official I could help protect them from the law! Even though then I didn't like criminals I was more concerned about getting into a position to where I could impact the law for the good of the Island! Several gangs contacted me, I had willing supporters left and right! Then I took the time to think and realized I didn't want to be working with already declared criminals! I then returned to the Podium where I continued my proper campaign, but before long a few more governor candidates showed up...like @BobbyCruz . With that, a few of my previous gang related ideas floated back to surface! My University, laws, political party, etc weren't being discussed. Recently I'd been on the battlefield throwing all the defensive statements I could throw. But then I thought for a minute. Would I be worried if my leader had had activities with gangs...? Answer is yes! That's why NO GANG RELATED, MOB RELATED, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY RELATED MEMBERS ARE ANY LONGER PART OF THE ROYAL FAMILY! @BobbyCruz and I have different views just as all of us candidates do. But, we agree on one thing for sure...and that's the certainty that our leaders aren't corrupt. So to give credit, Bobby was right in his suspicion, right for putting it in the light, right for continuing to give his advice! I currently have great support towards my campaign, between @FatherOfLoyalty and @Dylan_Heisner the campaign continues to flourish! I'll admit, I want to have a great political experience in the game! I'm going to continue this campaign and pray it continues to succeed! May the odds be in the favor of all us candidates! 

• Like 3

Proud of you...and this is why I continue to give you my support!  You're a great person and have great understanding of political feuding! Glad you attempted to mend things with @BobbyCruz ! 

5 minutes ago, FatherOfLoyalty said:

Proud of you...and this is why I continue to give you my support!  You're a great person and have great understanding of political feuding! Glad you attempted to mend things with @BobbyCruz ! 

You're always in line to recive my gratitude! Thanks you very kindly!

• Like 2

I hope you know that as soon as the game comes out with the thousand+ people servers that none of us that are running are going to get elected. It's just going to be the person who has the coolest name or some crap like that. I have realized this now.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

My Governor Campaign Timeline 

Honesty, something that I feel will help clear all worry and negativity! In the beginning, when I first joined the forums I looked through the Podium and saw two Governor candidates, @ThomasHetch and @JoelKeys ! I've always loved politics so I looked into their campaigns. Joel was doin great fas ar as policy's appeal to the people and Thomas' popularity was just amazing! This is when I decided to start my campaign! So...I began with making the foundations of my Political Party; The Royal Family Party!  After I had built the foundations conversations positive and negative had begun! I felt I needed a solid support system that could back me up no matter what. Someone who would be praising of my campaign and critical to the others; a simple game of political war! Idiotic enough I was, I went to the gangs. At that time I felt gangs are loyal and as an elected official I could help protect them from the law! Even though then I didn't like criminals I was more concerned about getting into a position to where I could impact the law for the good of the Island! Several gangs contacted me, I had willing supporters left and right! Then I took the time to think and realized I didn't want to be working with already declared criminals! I then returned to the Podium where I continued my proper campaign, but before long a few more governor candidates showed up...like @BobbyCruz . With that, a few of my previous gang related ideas floated back to surface! My University, laws, political party, etc weren't being discussed. Recently I'd been on the battlefield throwing all the defensive statements I could throw. But then I thought for a minute. Would I be worried if my leader had had activities with gangs...? Answer is yes! That's why NO GANG RELATED, MOB RELATED, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY RELATED MEMBERS ARE ANY LONGER PART OF THE ROYAL FAMILY! @BobbyCruz and I have different views just as all of us candidates do. But, we agree on one thing for sure...and that's the certainty that our leaders aren't corrupt. So to give credit, Bobby was right in his suspicion, right for putting it in the light, right for continuing to give his advice! I currently have great support towards my campaign, between @FatherOfLoyalty and @Dylan_Heisner the campaign continues to flourish! I'll admit, I want to have a great political experience in the game! I'm going to continue this campaign and pray it continues to succeed! May the odds be in the favor of all us candidates! 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, RogerTheShrubber said:

I hope you know that as soon as the game comes out with the thousand+ people servers that none of us that are running are going to get elected. It's just going to be the person who has the coolest name or some crap like that. I have realized this now.

That's a possibility! 

• Like 2

I know that recreational marijuana is of debate and it is good that you choose to legalize it, but I also believe that you should implement the use of permits for anything more than alcohol and tobacco. As you know marijuana can have some "interesting" effects and I want to make sure no one is harmed due to the easy accessibility of it without licensing.

9 minutes ago, Dylan_Heisner said:

I know that recreational marijuana is of debate and it is good that you choose to legalize it, but I also believe that you should implement the use of permits for anything more than alcohol and tobacco. As you know marijuana can have some "interesting" effects and I want to make sure no one is harmed due to the easy accessibility of it without licensing.

All that is wise thinking, however, we don't know if players in the game will be affected! Plus, legal Marijuana isn't a choice, the devs already said it will be legal! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

All that is wise thinking, however, we don't know if players in the game will be affected! Plus, legal Marijuana isn't a choice, the devs already said it will be legal! 

Ah I see 

To confirm, Marijuana will be legal no matter who is Governor! That has been stated by the Developers! 

• Like 3

@LuciousTimes Okay i think i have changed my mind after reading all this about other people running for governor made me think very differently about some people but with you legalising marijuana has made me go with you 100% instead.