LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

I don't believe the town needs borders...

My tax rates would be simple. We ( the game government) tax 10% of everyone's annual wage. That way if your career makes $60.000 a year you know you owe $6,000 in taxes. It's simple, it's fair and it can even be applied to the businesses. We as the government take 10% of the annual profit collected by all companies.

Edited by PrezLegend
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

I don't believe the town needs borders...

My tax rates would be simple. We ( the game government) tax 10% of everyone's annual wage. That way if your career makes $60.000 a year you know you owe $6,000 in taxes. It's simple, it's fair and it can even be applied to the businesses. We as the government take 10% of the annual profit collected by all companies.

So pretty much like mine? What if the lower and middle class? Will they also be taxed 10% for their income?

On 2/6/2017 at 11:38 PM, PrezLegend said:

Yes, if everyone is taxed 10% it's fair across the board!

Far from fair!

6 hours ago, Jakeyninja said:

Far from fair!

How is it not fair xD. I personally disagree with an all around tax but it is the most fair option about 

Just going to put this out here because not only does this concern my campaign but also my fellow candidates and citizens. Don't you think it is unethical and corruptible to be asking gangs to take out other candidates for governor, sway the election and scare the citizens into voting for you? 

13 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

Just going to put this out here because not only does this concern my campaign but also my fellow candidates and citizens. Don't you think it is unethical and corruptible to be asking gangs to take out other candidates for governor, sway the election and scare the citizens into voting for you? 

Yes, yes I do think it's corruptible! That's why I've changed my view and went about things differently.  However,  I know my laws and government overall is most beneficial to the Island and I will do what's needed to ensure I win and keep out cliche politicians that have cliche policies that won't work. You can look at me as a mix between Obama, Trump and Lucious Lyon! 

• Like 2

I would like to be the company to sell weapons to your military and  Businesses.Do you accepted?

Edited by Banzai14

2 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

Yes, yes I do think it's corruptible! That's why I've changed my view and went about things differently.  However,  I know my laws and government overall is most beneficial to the Island and I will do what's needed to ensure I win and keep out cliche politicians that have cliche policies that won't work. You can look at me as a mix between Obama, Trump and Lucious Lyon! 

Taking responsibility for your actions! Amazing, classic leader! Doing the wrong thing for the right reason! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FatherOfLoyalty said:

Taking responsibility for your actions! Amazing, classic leader! Doing the wrong thing for the right reason! 

Yes sir!

• Like 2

On 3/15/2017 at 11:44 AM, LuciousTimes said:

I still don't understand. How have you gone about things differently? The thread in the crime section of the forum is still up and running. Plus, you just said that you know your laws are better than anyone else's and you will "do what's needed to ensure you win". Sounds like you haven't changed your view at all, and still want to sway the election and sabotage the other campaigns. 

21 minutes ago, BobbyCruz said:

I still don't understand. How have you gone about things differently? The thread in the crime section of the forum is still up and running. Plus, you just said that you know your laws are better than anyone else's and you will "do what's needed to ensure you win". Sounds like you haven't changed your view at all, and still want to sway the election and sabotage the other campaigns. 

Sabotage? No, I enjoy the competition. You may not be aware of this, but you cant remove forums once posted. I have rejected aid from all criminals, though I have not limited them from joining our political party. One group particularly has been very good to me! Bobby, this isn't a threat. But you don't wanna be an enemy to The Royal Family Political Party. Many who support me (good and bad) will do the needed to ensure I win and I don't want you to get in their way. @ThomasHetch  & @JoelKeys have found great favor with the party. It would be wise of us all to do the same!

• Like 2

I remember pressing the I wouldn't button and why did you edit it because You voted against your self and I know no one would vote against them self.

5 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

When did I say I found favor with the party I have favor with the Identity party.

The party has found favor with you! Due to your ways and the ways of @JoelKeys they (the people of the party) actually like you. We are all quite aware you aren't a member of our party. @BobbyCruz I advise listening to @LuciousTimes !

6 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

What do mean by that they have found favor with me?

They're name dropping you to gain publicity. That's all it means.

Edited by uncannierlink

5 minutes ago, ThomasHetch said:

What do mean by that they have found favor with me?

In being blunt...they don't wish your character dead! These people are invested in Lucious, as am I!  We want him as our leader, we're willing to have yo along for we like your tenacity but everyone is set on Lucious for Governor. 

I am not in favor of this party or the people who run it even though I respect some of them but that doesn't mean I am in favor of them.