I was wondering.

since the games first notice, we all knew it was gonna have guns. What I want to know is, which guns do we know will be implemented. 

I know the m9 beretta is going to be in the game as we can see it in the room customisation video beside the radio. The m9 also has berettas logo so it's expected that they will Be trademark bought.

the rest of the guns i saw were only in the artwork

the ak47

the m4

a bolt action sniper of some sort

let me know if you know any other guns that might/confirmed to be added!

54 minutes ago, Trisword said:

I was wondering.

since the games first notice, we all knew it was gonna have guns. What I want to know is, which guns do we know will be implemented. 

I know the m9 beretta is going to be in the game as we can see it in the room customisation video beside the radio. The m9 also has berettas logo so it's expected that they will Be trademark bought.

the ak47

the m4

No they cant use these weapons they will have to take licese from these companies so non of them are coming

2 hours ago, cops6829 said:

No they cant use these weapons they will have to take licese from these companies so non of them are coming

In other words they are just going to be renamed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trisword said:

I was wondering.

the ak47

the m4

No sniper rifles, there will be hunting rifles and I believe the highest optic is 2x scope.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trisword said:

I was wondering.

the ak47

the m4

I believe there is an AK-47 type gun, as you can see on the homepage and you scroll down there is a player model holding an AK looking gun.