48 minutes ago, mitch8128 said:

can your house be raided by police, or is it a 100% safe zone?

Capture.PNG

your house can be raided only by The army but no police can.

1 hour ago, mitch8128 said:

Capture.PNG

He is lying. Your house is a 100% safe zone and no one can enter without permission. There isn't even an army.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

He is lying. Your house is a 100% safe zone and no one can enter without permission. There isn't even an army.

so your saying im a lier? ok so what about the president of the server or the admin or the governor cant he go in your house? YES HE CAN IN REAL LIFE AND THIS GAME REAL LIFE GAME

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cops6829 said:

so your saying im a lier? ok so what about the president of the server or the admin or the governor cant he go in your house? YES HE CAN IN REAL LIFE AND THIS GAME REAL LIFE GAME

First of all, I am correct in what I said. Of course admins may enter your server but they won't do anything, it will just be to see you or spectate or osmething of the sort. The governor can not, as I stated, nobody can enter without permission from the house owner. This includes police, gangs and yes the governor. It's a real life ha,e but needs some fun elements as well. Please research before shouting at me in poor english.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

First of all, I am correct in what I said. Of course admins may enter your server but they won't do anything, it will just be to see you or spectate or osmething of the sort. The governor can not, as I stated, nobody can enter without permission from the house owner. This includes police, gangs and yes the governor. It's a real life ha,e but needs some fun elements as well. Please research before shouting at me in poor english.

STOP LYING ARE YOU CRAZY????? THE ARMY CAN BREAK DOOR AND SHOOT DOOR AND GO IN HOUSE!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

He is a troll, ignore him. He wants you to react and yes no entry :) 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, mitch8128 said:

Capture.PNG

Your house cannot be raided. Your house is a safe zone.

True your house cannot be raided, but if we talk about immersion could there be a possibility if a search warrant takes place? 

On 1/31/2017 at 5:53 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

He is a troll, ignore him. He wants you to react and yes no entry :) 

How is he not banned from the forums yet?

37 minutes ago, Flyken said:

How is he not banned from the forums yet?

If it is Aziz, he gets ip banned and then uses a VPN each time

@CraftyMankii No one can enter your house to rob it and no one can enter your house for police raids because you can't enter without the owners permissions!

Edited by JamesLuck01