cops6829

We have a Huge problem!

IDGAF about squeakers. I'll buy RDR2 and fuck them up just like I did in RDR, GTA4 and Five. And when I get Bully MP I'll fuck them up on there. 

His website is unpolished and vague, the name "Everywhere" is just plain stupid, I'm sorry to flame it so hard, but Identity's staying with me, and Everywhere can get lost, I'm not following Everywhere even on the side until it even looks promising to any tiny degree, which it simply doesn't...

Also quit your mumbling about "boohoo Amazon Engine", this is UnrealEngine! The pinnacle of PC gaming engines, Amazon doesn't lead here.

10 hours ago, AzkabanTV said:

Also quit your mumbling about "boohoo Amazon Engine", this is UnrealEngine! The pinnacle of PC gaming engines, Amazon doesn't lead here.

Unreal is so unreal! 

IMG_2427.JPG.6c2185e0549b4d46fab7e3ca5ef

1. theres plenty of room for more than one game. look at all the survival games out there. they are all similar, but they are different enough so people play more than one or the games attract different players.

2. we dont know enough about "everywhere". we also dont know how many other similar games could be in development. rocketwerkz's "ion" could be similar. cpdr's "cyberpunk 2077" could be similar. even amazon's "new world" could be similar. and that are only some studios with big budgets. 

3. if you think that "everywhere" doesnt have major funding because the guy left rockstar, i want to say that thats probably very naive. you dont leave this position at rockstar to take on a really big project without funding. chances are amazon is funding it.

4. to the guy who said that theres room for both games in his steam list. probably, but dont expect a steam release. amazon is the main competitor of valve and they will sell the game on their platform. a new gaming platform, just like prime video, needs exclusive and original content. and thats what they buy and build.

Edited by PlayerOne

STN is nearly done. I'm gonna kill everything. Who's up for starting a cult that like to eat baked beans and pray to worms?

I am not reading through this entire debate because I have seen some misinformation regarding Leslie Benzies. 

First and foremost he was forced to resign from Rockstar, and in turn sued Rockstar for it which was settled about a month ago.

Though this is not backed by Rockstar,  this is backed by one of the largest names from Rockstar (his resignation and lawsuit caused a drop in Rockstar stocks) and has interest from Microsoft and Sony.

Rockstar itself is a large brand, however that brand was built by the Houser brothers and Leslie Benzies, his name alone has power still.

Leslie Benzies was against mircotransactions and his primary focus was story and character development, the Housers are the micro-hungry-whores or "Cockstar".  

He is essentially Kojima of Rockstar..

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • Like 2

We have formed a community unlike any other game. I have a feeling that this will be special! See y'all in game! 

• Like 2

i like how this one guy is thinking the pc community is not cancerous compared to the stereotypical CoD 11 year old, hop on gmod for ten seconds and you'll realize you're being a shortsided condescending idiot ecks deee

lol Everywhere isn't going to be a problem, in fact it just gives us another game to play, besides, we already have two pretty big videos with over half a million views on YouTube and we have quite a lot of attention from the community right now, and it's only going to get bigger in the future, also, Everywhere is going to be released after Identity, or at least after Identity beta, and so Identity will be bigger and will be the first successful game of this genre.