Trisword

Closed By Creator

-CLOSED BY CREATOR-

(dont suppose a mod could remove this topic i created, i have no use for it now and dont know if i can delete it or not, ive looked everywhere for a "delete topic" button but nothing :/)

Edited by Trisword
none

Another security corp? Are you sure you don't want to join one of the ones that already exist? You don't seem to be doing anything different from what they are....

It's mainly something I always wanted to do, plus from what I've seen there's only 2 other security companies (although I'm sure there's more)

the thing I'm getting at here is... it's what I wanted to do, I have no idea what else I could do. I don't want to join someone else's I want to be my own boss.

(and this took quite a while to make)

I feel if people are purposely not opening businesses because they see that their idea already exists they should still continue their ideas. It helps the economy, it creates competition, and it doesn't allow the other companies to take control and become too powerful over the market.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Arum04 said:

idk what to join...i wanna be a police officer is there a company for that?

hey Arum04, if you want to be a police officer, id like to quickly say, your in the wrong topic section xD your best bet is in the politicial topic group.

enjoy travelling around the forum!

On 1/31/2017 at 0:10 PM, Arum04 said:

idk what to join...i wanna be a police officer is there a company for that?

On 1/31/2017 at 0:13 PM, Trisword said:

hey Arum04, if you want to be a police officer, id like to quickly say, your in the wrong topic section xD your best bet is in the politicial topic group.

enjoy travelling around the forum!

I'd recommend the group labeled "The Precinct." Its directly related to police officers. Politics is the governor and such. Enjoy your stay and I hope you can become an officer.