Dizzle

Where are YOU gonna live?

On 1/6/2016 at 4:18 PM, Dizzle said:

I understand the massive scale of Identity, so that brings forth the question. Where are you gonna be living?

In an apartment in one of the cities?

In the main city?

In a smaller city?

Beachfront property?

Farm?

On a yacht?

In a tent, off the land?

I personally think I'm gonna buy myself an apartment in one of the cities. Probably not the starter one, but one of the other cities. Maybe one close to the beach ;D

@Dizzle why no make a poll on those options and also include "Other" as an option.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2016 at 6:50 AM, KevinLangston said:

I'm going to live in a large house, even a small house, as long as it has a nice property, walls, private back yard, maybe a pool, nice lawn, etc. And one not so close to middle of town, because i don't want to be all in the havoc of people. I want it to be quiet near my house. 

Oh it will never be quiet for you mate, I will be reving my engine and racing constantly past your house :D 

On 1/12/2016 at 0:19 PM, jcdock said:

I plan on  upgrading my pledge to the level of getting an apartment so I'll live there until I can afford to move

I will be doing the same, but I don't need to upgrade my pledge as I got $250 one on kickstarter :) but I would like to buy a place close to a building or plot of land which I can own for my bus company / store my buses, I would live in my luxury apartment if that is close to it and have my house in the countryside where I can have a big house and plot of land for my personal things and to have a swimming pool and hopefully it will have a large garage.

On 2/22/2016 at 4:52 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Oh it will never be quiet for you mate, I will be reving my engine and racing constantly past your house :D 

Well see how much your insurance goes up the next day. (car totaled in your driveway next morning)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Well see how much your insurance goes up the next day. (car totaled in your driveway next morning)

But it will be in my garage. xD you will never be able to do it. also how will you know which place is mine? 

I'd probably buy a house in a town suburb to start off with, it's a good mix because you have the accesability of products from the city, and the possibility of leaving to the countryside at any point

• Like 1

I'm hoping to live in the city at first, to make a good bit of money first, and eventually move out into the mountains to farm! :D 

I'll start in an apt maybe in the downtown for work my way up to a nice home, probably with a few small/medium homes in between, maybe... depending on how I my work progression goes, maybe eventually settling down in the woods, or a small town, possibly out side the beach... away from the hustle and bustle of the nightlife 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CletusRebel said:

Hope we have trailer parks, my broke self will definitely need a starter home ;)

I hear you, and that's an idea, for sure, maybe have an rv, and just move it around with you too... either at rv parks, or campgrounds...

• Like 1

I'll be in the main city in a small apartment cause I'm gonna be a bus driver or a trucker so I'll be going around the map most of the time and when my route says back in to main city then I will change the apartment to a wood 1 owner only house in the woods

To start I want to be living in a modest place but as my family grows in power and I build my fortune, I'll probably end up in a huge mansion guarded by security that serves as my house and a meeting place for the administration of my family.

I am with Johnny on this one, I want to eventually live in splendor but I'm going to start out small and build my way up through the course of my RP. It will also be an indicator of power, how new/rich is this guy? Check out his house to find out.

• Like 1

Unlike the handsome gentlemen above me, i will probably be living in a mediocre apartment.

• Like 1

I plan to have more than one identity from the word go. One in the city as i hope to make some kind of haulage firm or taxi. The other i plan to live in an rv if possible out in the sticks making meth haha

Set up a business tower/building but remain incognito and Live in a mostly uninhabited place and run the business from there. I am going to remain anonymous and make sure that no-one knows where I live.

I may even have several houses incase one of them is found, last resort is operation paranoid which can be seen on my crime page. 

Edited by lukemac

Hopefully there will be like a high end area of the map kind of like a Beverly Hills kind of area. Big Homes with gates, good amounts of land, very luxurious, gated community. Somewhere like that is where I plan to live.

Edited by DeFalt
  • Like 1

Swamp, hopefully there are some rickety one or two bedroom bungalows out there in the swamplands, or in the woods surrounding it. The Buffkin Boys Eli & Jethro got themselves some old family land out that way, but well things got impounded and blocked off for a while so. looking to earn back our homestead. 

I dont' want nothing flashy. I want grime,solitude and a light dusting of mania. If I'm shooting at alligators who are waddling up onto my property I don't want the local police force coming out to investigate. 

Would love to own a whole building neext to the sea and beach with apartments to rent/buy with me living on the top floor, damn... I'm gonna need a lot of money...

9Vgseub.jpg

• Like 1