Dizzle

Where are YOU gonna live?

I understand the massive scale of Identity, so that brings forth the question. Where are you gonna be living?

In an apartment in one of the cities?

In the main city?

In a smaller city?

Beachfront property?

Farm?

On a yacht?

In a tent, off the land?

I personally think I'm gonna buy myself an apartment in one of the cities. Probably not the starter one, but one of the other cities. Maybe one close to the beach ;D

Oh I'd love to live near the beach! In every MMORPG I play I try to swim everytime I'm close to water. Even if you can't swim in the game (F YOU FFXIV, MAKING A DAMN BEACH ISLAND AND SWIMSUITS AND NO SWIMMING ANIMATION, JUST WALKING INTO WATER UNTIL IT REACHES YOUR ANKLES). So if I'll be able to afford it and the house still will be there for the taking I'd be happy to buy it :D

Otherwise I'll just seduce the house owner so s/he'll make me their roommate. ^u^

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

I personally think I'm gonna buy myself an apartment in one of the cities. Probably not the starter one, but one of the other cities. Maybe one close to the beach ;D

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

Otherwise I'll just seduce the house owner so s/he'll make me their roommate. ^u^

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY @VIX -- Or you could just split rent with me. God knows I won't be able to get a beachfront place right away, and your stripper money is probably gonna make you bank. 

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY @VIX -- Or you could just split rent with me. God knows I won't be able to get a beachfront place right away, and your stripper money is probably gonna make you bank. 

Sounds good! :D As long as I get the room with better view! Or balcony!

I really hope they won't make tanning lol.

1 minute ago, Vix said:

Sounds good! :D As long as I get the room with better view! Or balcony!

I really hope they won't make tanning lol.

Rofl, gonna go house / apartment shopping! 

3 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

i'd probs buy a house thats far away from everything. dont want the law to know what i'm up to.... hehe.

Does it involve molesting Carrie Fisher?

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

Does it involve molesting Carrie Fisher?

MOLESTING? THATS HORRIBLE!

il freeze her in carbinite of corse.....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

I'll probably be living in the city :) 

You're not getting off THAT easy. *deep inhale* WHICH CITY, HOUSE OR APARTMENT, HOW EXTRAVAGANT, BEACHFRONT OR FOREST, INNER CITY OR OUTER CITY, ROOMMATE OR NO ROOMMATE *exhale*

• Like 1

I think I would rather live in an apartment for the time being, maybe buy a house later, but I prefer something simple at first.

• Like 1

Where will I live? Hmm, in the woods with my own house near a river hunting animals with my god damn rifle! :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dizzle said:

You're not getting off THAT easy. *deep inhale* WHICH CITY, HOUSE OR APARTMENT, HOW EXTRAVAGANT, BEACHFRONT OR FOREST, INNER CITY OR OUTER CITY, ROOMMATE OR NO ROOMMATE *exhale*

Haha! Luxury apartment on the inner city with a jeep as my car! 

It all depends where my studio apartment will be located (one of the kickstarter pledge perks). If it's going to be in a nice area - I will most likely stay there. If it's located in a bad area, I will sell it (if possible) and move somewhere else.

I want to live in the middle of nowhere, in some kind of swamp. I'd like to have my own little canoe in which I go rafting along the river on my way to work. And then if anyone tried to come anywhere near my residence, I'd just yell "GET OUTTA MAH SWAMP" in Mike Myers' voice.38iZxiw.jpg.c8f0b66820fd365264fdc3bfbf58

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

I want to live in the middle of nowhere, in some kind of swamp. I'd like to have my own little canoe in which I go rafting along the river on my way to work. And then if anyone tried to come anywhere near my residence, I'd just yell "GET OUTTA MAH SWAMP" in Mike Myers' voice.38iZxiw.jpg.c8f0b66820fd365264fdc3bfbf58

You gotta have a rock in the swap or it just won't work 

3 minutes ago, jcdock said:

You gotta have a rock in the swap or it just won't work 

And a mud bath too, right?

Just now, DrFelixPhD said:

And a mud bath too, right?

Of course, also if you need someone to fill the position of annoying talking animal I am available :P

2 minutes ago, jcdock said:

Of course, also if you need someone to fill the position of annoying talking animal I am available :P

tumblr_niqgw6Ojdq1tqlu1bo1_500.jpg.a6aa8

• Like 3

Looks like I am the only one that would like to live in a farm
So yeah, a really large farm will be my home

I got a studio apartment thank to my donation rewards, so I'll probable just stay there, hopefully it'll be near the fire station, don't want to have to go far to get to work :D.

14 minutes ago, mca0004 said:

I got a studio apartment thank to my donation rewards, so I'll probable just stay there, hopefully it'll be near the fire station, don't want to have to go far to get to work :D.

Oh my GOOOOSH MLP!

mlfw8248-32180.gif