Arky

Follow The Signs, 43.3

Follow The Signs

A radio talk show that plays an assortment of different music for you the listeners. I'll also be talking conspiracy theories and recent news about aliens, government or just anything I can get my hands on. 

It'll be a daily show hopefully airing from 3pm-12am and I'll make videos of me recording my podcasts and alien hunting. Hopefully you all decide to tune in and Follow The Signs. See you on the other side.

Edited by Cornholio
  • Like 4

Yes. YES! This is something I hadn't seen yet and I think would be an awesome attribute to the island! This could even run outside the game if need be, through shoutcast or something.

You have my full support; I think it's awesome! :) 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2017 at 1:41 PM, Xilion said:

Yes. YES! This is something I hadn't seen yet and I think would be an awesome attribute to the island! This could even run outside the game if need be, through shoutcast or something.

You have my full support; I think it's awesome! :) 

Thanks man, Follow The Signs man. 

If anybody needs a job here let me know. You gotta know how to use your Words. We need another speaker for the show basically. 

I can see myself in my dirty studio apartment, in the evening, microwaving the rest of a pizza two days old, under a fading, sad yellow light while reading the morning newspaper, letting life pass.

I could only be listening to your show.

Looking forward to your original idea.

On 1/30/2017 at 8:27 AM, Arky said:

Follow The Signs

A radio talk show that plays an assortment of different music for you the listeners. I'll also be talking conspiracy theories and recent news about aliens, government or just anything I can get my hands on. 

It'll be a daily show hopefully airing from 3pm-12am and I'll make videos of me recording my podcasts and alien hunting. Hopefully you all decide to tune in and Follow The Signs. See you on the other side.

I am also interested in being a DJ for a stream in the game. I would like to learn more on how this is done.