Also im wondering if there will be pre hosted servers on launch or if you will be forced to pay for one or will there be dedicated non whitelist servers?

3 hours ago, Charles_Wellington said:

Also im wondering if there will be pre hosted servers on launch or if you will be forced to pay for one or will there be dedicated non whitelist servers?

Firstly maybe edit your first post next time instead of double posting (Saves space).

Back to your questions.

1. There will be many cars more than the pledges, those pledge cars are just unique cars which will not be available to other players via in-game as far as I know.

2. On Launch there will be dedicated Official servers available to play on or you have the option to "Rent" a server by amount of slots. You will not be able to host it on your OWN computer as the network setup will not allow it/ it won't work with how the network is setup.

• Like 1

And how will the Friend system work? Any way of joining another players groups? / organisations? Also will there be a maximum capacity on cop slots?

10 minutes ago, Charles_Wellington said:

And how will the Friend system work? Any way of joining another players groups? / organisations? Also will there be a maximum capacity on cop slots?

1. The friend system will be as your contacts on your in-game phone. Organisations like gangs will be registered and the members invite people (Owner) or certain ranks however the owner sets it. Companies will set a rank hierarchy which they will set who can employ people and so fourth. 

2. Cops; They won't have set amount/ cap on how many players who become one but will have a cap for only certain amount of players being on duty at one given point in time on all official servers. However this could be changed on private server/ communities.

6 minutes ago, Charles_Wellington said:

And a last thing, Do you have to be whitelisted to join the Official Identity servers?

I am sure that there is no white-listed official servers but they could add some in the future but I am un-certain that it will be ever done on any official server.

Edit: Just a little note, if you have a question and would like a quicker response do @ before the persons username e.g. 

@Charles_Wellington which is yours and it will notify that person.

Edited by JamesLuck01

@JAMESLUCK01

So what is the white list application forms for then? Is it for other games or? (Im wondering because i saw the Identity rules there.

Oh i see, are you having a private server for identity which you can apply for a whitelist? I'f so i'd be more than happy to make an application.

Edited by Charles_Wellington

5 minutes ago, Charles_Wellington said:

@JAMESLUCK01

So what is the white list application forms for then? Is it for other games or? (Im wondering because i saw the Identity rules there.

I am going to be starting my own community servers and my ones will be white-listed. Those links at the bottom of my post are in my signature and so are at the bottom of all my posts. Also when you do the mentioning if you type only half of the persons username and then click the person on the drop down menu it will do it properly.

The FAQ's at the bottom are me just allowing people to see that there are useful resources available and can be found with my links. Pretty much people post before researching and me having them on my posts mean they are not hard to find and no one has that excuse unless the answer is not on those posts.

@JamesLuck01 

Issue with having a cap on how many officers are on at one time, what if there are a lot of officers on? We cant play our career because of this? Example someone wants to play there career for 8 RL hours...thats 2 days in game, can they do it? Im sure a number of people will login during that time who have the cop career.

46 minutes ago, Lightning said:

@JamesLuck01 

Issue with having a cap on how many officers are on at one time, what if there are a lot of officers on? We cant play our career because of this? Example someone wants to play there career for 8 RL hours...thats 2 days in game, can they do it? Im sure a number of people will login during that time who have the cop career.

You can be on your career for as long as you like I think but not totally sure.

On 1/31/2017 at 9:42 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

You can be on your career for as long as you like I think but not totally sure.

Yeah, they will need to clarify that because if I login and want to play in my career but I cant because there are already too many cops on Im screwed.

27 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Yeah, they will need to clarify that because if I login and want to play in my career but I cant because there are already too many cops on Im screwed.

Well you will have to wait but that is official servers; private servers however can change it.