So as a life simulation, I personally, want to make my character nearly as identical to me as possible, will I be able to smoke a cigarette, leaning against a wall or car while chatting with other players, say as a disguise to robbing a bank?

• Like 1

I think that's what this game is about, you can be anybody and do anything. Within the limits of the game design obviously. I personally want to be able to sit at a cafe table and drink tea, rattling off wise tea related sayings.

I want to be able to have my character addicted to cigarettes, sadly, because I am. And with that kind of design, I feel it would be hard, mainly because of the many different ways I could smoke, whether im standing or sitting. I feel like the developers might have bit off a big idea, because of the multiple things a character can do while doing nothing, and having a realisticallity to it brings it to another ball park as that brings in multiple movements for one simple event. 

If the game doesn't flow smoothly and realistically, I have a hard time staying interested in it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NutterButter said:

So as a life simulation, I personally, want to make my character nearly as identical to me as possible, will I be able to smoke a cigarette, leaning against a wall or car while chatting with other players, say as a disguise to robbing a bank?

Yes, this does sound amazing. It makes you feel excited. When you think. That after work, you could "call" your friends and go to your local cafe and have a drink and some to eat like you would in real life!

Hopefully these small little features will be in here. Such as leaning against walls, cars etc. Its the little things that can make the big difference. But I feel like the developers know what people want and are trying to go as wide as possible with what they got!

• Like 1

Smoking in the snow, browsing forums on my tablet, if a game can simulate that, I'll be pretty happy. That level of immersion would be intense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Douglas said:

Smoking in the snow, browsing forums on my tablet, if a game can simulate that, I'll be pretty happy. That level of immersion would be intense.

I love the idea of there being an in-game internet, similar to GTA, where you can access a bunch of made-up websites, create your own or maybe, like you said, visit the forum.

• Like 2

I honestly can't wait for this game! I would love to as u said go to a cafe or diner with friends and just chill eat and chat Lol! I would love to also host like dinner partys in my house or apartment what ever I have although I do t know what job I'll have eeeeep! I can't wait!:D

1 hour ago, Douglas said:

1 minute ago, DrFelixPhD said:

I love the idea of there being an in-game internet, similar to GTA, where you can access a bunch of made-up websites, create your own or maybe, like you said, visit the forum.

Did you both not see the little laptop they had working? There will be basic things I think. But we shell see!

https://youtu.be/A0_hL7dWKHI?t=1m12s

1 minute ago, CG_Amanda said:

I honestly can't wait for this game! I would love to as u said go to a cafe or diner with friends and just chill eat and chat Lol! I would love to also host like dinner partys in my house or apartment what ever I have although I do t know what job I'll have eeeeep! I can't wait!:D

Wonder If the cops can be called if your house party gets too awesome. :P

4 minutes ago, CG_Amanda said:

If I set up, a restaurant, will you help bring customers in? xD

3 minutes ago, Nave95 said:

Wonder If the cops can be called if your house party gets too awesome. :P

Well this is the thing right, you will be able to call cops if things get to over whelming or theres that one guy trying to punch someone. 

1 minute ago, DrFelixPhD said:

If I set up, a restaurant, will you help bring customers in? xD

Well, if you can own one, that will be the beauty, apart from NPC's you will have those players that spread the word of how good the prices are etc!

It really is exciting! 

9 minutes ago, xIconikkx said:

Well this is the thing right, you will be able to call cops if things get to over whelming or theres that one guy trying to punch someone. 

"I need police to the 8th Street apartments we have a man trying to fight people, He is getting rather out of control..... Oh...there goes the table....and window..." xD haha

Yeah exactly, your screaming down the phone like "HES CRAZY HURRY UP!"

I can't wait. it really will be so funny hahahaah

Best part is turning tv on and seeing that happen to someone.

(wish I was at that party) 

Smashed table and window

(woah, never mind. I'm content at home)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Best part is turning tv on and seeing that happen to someone.

(wish I was at that party) 

Smashed table and window

(woah, never mind. I'm content at home)

You got that one news reporter outside the house, and you see a cop and the drunken person fly out the house window. Hahahaha. "These Pictures Are Coming Live!"

I think they should have two types of tying and the ability to put a knapsack over a hostages head.

Have a rope feature tie up which enables *bound* for a period or time -or until you can break the ropes maybe even?

The police issued cuffs would obviously be unbreakable but perhaps you could tap a button like the equip button until it fills the (rope breaking) bar? I try to look from both positions- how is feel being tied and what id want, and how long I'd want them to remain roped.

Plus, as a hostage, it should be your choice to unbind your hands and choke out one of the players and jump from the back of that van- tumbling in the dirt half naked, looking where to run in the desert. Lol. That would be crazy

One interaction i would really love, is the ability to shake hands, this would be great for everyone, such as making a business deal, and would add more immersion. Other interactions that would be cool would be the ability to hug and kiss other players, which they would have to accept to do the action.

If the Sims can have it I don't see why this game couldn't. I'm not a programmer but it doesn't seem like that would be a particularly hard thing to do.

13 hours ago, DrFelixPhD said:

From what I've seen so far, with real shows playing on tv and what not, maybe you will be able to access the actual internet. Playing a game on the internet browsing the internet lol.

2 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

I would love to take a smoke and some whiskey in my office sometime. 

Will you smoke my cigarettes? 

14517491674821920407092.jpg

11 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

One interaction i would really love, is the ability to shake hands, this would be great for everyone, such as making a business deal, and would add more immersion. Other interactions that would be cool would be the ability to hug and kiss other players, which they would have to accept to do the action.

I would love these emotes too.  The only issue i can see is player height and animations.  If our height is not and option and everyone is the same, or limited to say three settings (short, average, tall) then the animations could be worked out.  However, if it's slider based then the animations would be a nightmare to make them look acceptable.

I will supply them to my members. Or maybe I can test it out as a torture wa- I mean friendly way of speaking. Yes. Nothing criminal said, nor planned.

But can't you make cigars! With a nice smell and feel to them! I would love to do an investment in them, and prob. help you with finacial insurance fraud- I mean Financial Problems. Yes. Financial problems.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Douglas said:

From what I've seen so far, with real shows playing on tv and what not, maybe you will be able to access the actual internet. Playing a game on the internet browsing the internet lol.

I fucking love all of that made-up stuff in GTA xD. Really added a nice layer of depth to the game.